Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” (91303 Views)

"Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by kktbm: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h48iiQZoyI

Big Brother Naija female housemate, Vee disgraced her lover, Neo in a one on one rap battle with the size of his manhood.

Last night, Laycon and Kiddwaya came up with a brilliant idea of freestyling lighten up the house but ended up being a diss-rap battle between themselves. Though it was fun, others took it as an avenue to insult the other.

Vee, who has issues in his relationship with Neo took the opportunity to disgrace him with the size of his manhood.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Uzomacharles: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2020
La Short La Long
La Tall La Short

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Righteousness89(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2020
My Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST is Weeping for this Generation...

Satan Has Fully Captured Some of the People Made in the Image of GOD..

Outright Sodomy and Immorality in the Name of Entertainment has Swallowed the People..

With the Way this our Generation is Going, Looming Destruction is by the Corner..

Ask Sodom!
Ask Gomorrah !!

354 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by RigtousSlawomir: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
JESUS is Weeping for this Generation...

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

As a real Niggarr, man gats take some green bottles, smoke enough weed and bang some fresh laps.

But a real Niggarr need to think ahead, because all these things will pass away.

A real Niggarr Should repent!

angry

490 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmm wetin agbo seller no go hear, sha check siggy
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Vyzz: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

As a real Niggarr, man gats take some green bottles, smoke enough weed and bang some fresh laps.

But a real Niggarr need to think ahead, because all these things will pass away.

angry

Righteousness and Damn Niggarr Don born pikin

704 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by DirtyGold: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Ouch!

If my girlfriend tells me that in private sef, yawa go ghass talk more of on national TV angry
Even if it isn't true and she actually screams during the rumble, that was still a below the belt diss

I will just tell her that her tondo is deep and wide like an old badly used community well tongue
Let's be mad together sad

What's tha business?

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by kingmurainah(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Wettin come be my own undecided
Tron available at cool rates

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by money121(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Ekakamba: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
grin tongue

Walahi, see pinishing!

Neo's reaction...................
[img]https://media./images/3422fd73f6c341f48261df220e2d05ba/tenor.gif[/img]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by bouncin04(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
.After reading this
I got a salary increase , a credit alert from bet 9ja giving me bk my lost 1.3 million naira , military bro who left home 7 years ago to battle boko just called me after 6 years of no hear , my stolen Corolla brain box was brought back , landlord told me not to worry about my house rent , value of naira to dollar increased , Abubakar Shekau has been apprehended, got a call from the American embassy , my age got reduced by 5 years ( I got 5 years younger ) , price of fuel dropped , my child hood friends who are all doing well abroad called to help me out of the shit hole , gotv just called me that my subscription would be expiring tomorrow that they have given me an extra 11 months free subscription, my girlfriend just told me she wasn't pregnant that it was only a joke, she just built me a house ,paid off my utility bills and stopped cheating on me , just noticed my roof stopped leaking , got some funds to send my Dad back home , my pot belly went flat , Ijeoma my ex called me to say she was sorry , and news also helped me quit my smoking and drinking addictions.

Damn niggar issorite .. angry

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Same girls will cry and weep when big one enters them

27 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Mowoe(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Chuukwudi(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Girls are buying vagina tightening creams to tighten their crack. Men are buying penis enlargement creams to destroy back the already tightened vagina.

Where is the sense in this?

I don't understand what is happening to this generation!

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by MJBOLT: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
nobody asked him to weep,he should mind his business.

Righteousness89:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by MZEE01: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
I know a friend who is very tall with a short joystick when at flaccid.

Believe me, the penis grows twice as tall of a length similar to that of a village cooking spoon when he is genuinely craving for satisfaction.

I don't want to say it's a disadvantage to him, because a lot of girls are easily deceived into stereotyping his organ at sight.

He deals with them

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by sojayy(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Neo right now grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Prechgold1180(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

*I already made a suggestion here last week concerning this group but I didn't see a Cognitive recess so I'm raising it again, I have a suggestion for this again. I think we need a feeble minded luncheon on voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is really causing hydrophobia hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person in order to prognosticate proficiency, we need orient zeppelium unless you want it to be an oblivious case, that means kerosene iridescent our experuntal deciduos blugeon is frolic... What do you guys think ���‍♂️?*l

5 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by samuelgodson(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Local man is tired

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Royaldave200(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Damn.... longitude and latitude...vee is getting to that level of extreme bitterness after being banged ruthlessly by that unrefined wafi boy

4 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Deborah98(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
seriously,immorality seems to be the order of day. God Will help us.

18 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by softset: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Yyuj

Vyzz:

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Friendlyjoe: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by updatechange(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Ye see fipa... La dick la wash grin
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by dukeprince50: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

lol, wen righteousness and damn niggar mate, that is exactly the product

5 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by oxygenlove(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
LIES......
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by softset: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Something tells me that this Damnn Niggarr guy is not really what he portrays. He could be a Pastor, well respected individual in his domain , responsible family man who wouldn't touch alcohol, no female issues, no drugs etc . He could possibly be running a legitimate business and not yahoo.

Those that really know him will be shocked at his many posts here. ..

Everytime I see his posts I imagine him as a completely different person.

My opinion....

quote author=RigtousSlawomir post=93734949]

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

angry
[/quote]

12 Likes

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by powalez: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Abeg me sef wan get go fund me page or Google AdSense account,how I wan do? This hunger son teach me lesson,I wan hustle now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.