Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. (1877 Views)

Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. / Reno Omokri Compare GEJ & PMB Achievement / Reno Omokri Compare GEJ & PMB Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is our own Nigeria.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Yobabad: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
YMM members have come again
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
With competent, focused, dedicated and patriotic leadership, nothing is impossible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Kokadomfreedom(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
we don see
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
More.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
More grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin,.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin:...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by decatalyst(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
I love the train...thats the real infrastructural development.

I look forward to riding in one soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
These projects took little or no time to complete, even 156km Lagos ibadan railway took less than 3 years to complete, warri itakpe that was abandoned for 30 years was completed in less than 3 years, Zik mausoleum that was abandoned for 26 years was completed in less than 2 years.

We can do whatever we set out to do achieve whatever we want, all we need is good leadership.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
These projects took little or no time to complete, even 156km Lagos ibadan railway took less than 3 years to complete, warri itakpe that was abandoned for 30 years was completed in less than 3 years, Zik mausoleum that was abandoned for 26 years was completed in less than 2 years.

We can do whatever we set out to do achieve whatever we want, all we need is good leadership.
Warri-itakpe & Abuja-kd rail line was %80 completed by previous regime before PMB came onboard.
Lagos-ibadan railway is part of the rail projects bubu collected loan from China & gave China our soveirenity of which even our great grandchildren won't be able to service the debt tht will accrue to those projects.

1 Like

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
More grin
The first pics you tagged PDP & 20 years is the domestic wing of Akanu ibiam airport Enugu while the second pics you tagged 5 years & APC or so is the international wing of Akanu ibiam airport Enugu which was fully paid for by GEj to ccecc under the then aviation minister Stella oduah.The project was started then & almost completed before this govt came onboard of which they abandoned thinking they will pay to complete it but they discovered it has already being paid for so they had no choice than to cooperate with the contractor to get it going.Even though is not completed but they are in a hurry to commission �.

1 Like

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Achuwa1:

Warri-itakpe & Abuja-kd rail line was %80 completed by previous regime before PMB came onboard.
Lagos-ibadan railway is part of the rail projects bubu collected loan from China & gave China our soveirenity of which even our great grandchildren won't be able to service the debt tht will accrue to those projects.
[/s]

I said they completed abandoned projects, but this one is here with the same asinine rubbish about % this and that?

Does % alter the fact that PMB completed what was abandoned for 30 years, 26 years 12 years.

It's like a must for you Igbos to never make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Achuwa1:

The first pics you tagged PDP & 20 years is the domestic wing of Akanu ibiam airport Enugu while the second pics you tagged 5 years & APC or so is the international wing of Akanu ibiam airport Enugu which was fully paid for by GEj to ccecc under the then aviation minister Stella oduah.The project was started then & almost completed before this govt came onboard of which they abandoned thinking they will pay to complete it but they discovered it has already being paid for so they had no choice than to cooperate with the contractor to get it going.Even though is not completed but they are in a hurry to commission �.
[/s]

Same silly ipob nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
What I get to see in my lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I said they completed abandoned projects, but this one is here with the same asinine rubbish about % this and that?

Does % alter the fact that PMB completed what was abandoned for 30 years, 26 years 12 years.

It's like a must for you Igbos to never make sense.

Your PMB has not started & completed a single project since he came onboard.
He is busy completing all unfinished projects of GEj which is a good thing but don't give him credit for it coz assuming GEj won the election he would have completed them
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
What I get to see in my lifetime.

How much so far have your bubu borrowed from China coz I heard China have taken over airports, railways & even Some National assembly complex in some East Africa countries tht they gave loan to.
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Do good and the people will praise you.

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Achuwa1:

How much so far have your bubu borrowed from China coz I heard China have taken over airports, railways & even Some National assembly complex in some East Africa countries tht they gave loan to.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ipob rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
It's amazing what we've achieved in just a few years.

God Is Good.

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Competence and dedication.

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
More grin
oga stop lying
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Benwallt(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Achuwa1:

[/s] This is insanity. Sometimes, you gotta drop petty foolishness n get real. I am sure Jonathan would drop on his knees to thank God he took the right decision that heralded the humongous infrastructural change across Nigeria.
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Igbochief001:

oga stop lying
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ipob nonsense and insanity.
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
Do good and the people will praise you.

Yes,GEj deserves all the praises for itapke-warri railway line with less amount of money than the exaggerated figures they claim to have borrowed from China for Lagos-ibadan railway.
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Benwallt:
[s][/s] This is insanity. Sometimes, you gotta drop petty foolishness n get real. I am sure Jonathan would drop on his knees to thank God he right decision that heralded the humongous infrastructural change across Nigeria.

They are the most insane, ignorant and annoying pests under the surface of the earth.

What made them so insane, bitter, hateful, dark minded and negative?
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Benwallt:
[s][/s] This is insanity. Sometimes, you gotta drop petty foolishness n get real. I am sure Jonathan would drop on his knees to thank God he took the right decision that heralded the humongous infrastructural change across Nigeria.
Which infrastructural changes?
Please name one infrastructure bubu started & finished during his regime .
Coz we know all the infrastructure here are the ones strated by GEj & they were %80 percent complete with less amount of money than what they borrowed for Lagos-ibadan railway.
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Achuwa1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

They are the most insane, ignorant and annoying pests under the surface of the earth.

What made them so insane, bitter, hateful, dark minded and negative?

Do you want your grandchildren to suffer for a debt they know nothing about in the hands of China in the future ?
Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
President Buhari commissions The Centre of Excellence University of Nigeria Enugu Campus

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by NGpatriot: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Zik Mausoleum, abandoned for 26 years...

Completed by PMB in less than 2 years.

Re: PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Achuwa1:

Which infrastructural changes?
Please name one infrastructure bubu started & finished during his regime .
Coz we know all the infrastructure here are the ones strated by GEj & they were %80 percent complete with less amount of money than what they borrowed for Lagos-ibadan railway.
[/s. Tueh! It is a pity your kinds could be found among men. The fact that you even took time to type this tactless piece of shit wowed me. PMB has written his name in gold and even generation yet unborn would sing his praise for living a better Nigeria begin. Some pregnancy should really have being aborted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:Tony Elumelu The Most Influential Nigerian And Unifier Should Be President / Rugged Man lambasted Garba over Twitter Ban On Live Chat. / News: Many Feared Dead As Security Operatives Shoot Students Protesting Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.