Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) (158 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 18) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) by emekakalu26(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Welcome back to the process of my food
preparation details.
Do you believe with me that, there's a food
you won't need to ask about it price twice, before buying it ( calm down! You'll say, 'is
this guy saying this vegetable words during
this period'...it's possible).
There's this secret about a quality
food...once the food can provide balance
diet to your health( mind ), you won't even regret bringout your hard earn money to
pay for it.
I've been opportunte to buy something, so I
know what I'm saying, when it comes to
joy that flows when your expectation about
a food is on a standard point.
Don't worry, this food was checked by two
NAFDAC (editors) officers of it kind...so it has
been given the licence to be sold without
any 'stop notice'.
Do you want to know more about what this
food will offer...then stay connected in order to receive more update.
Do have a nice day.
To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Boo_Launching_Series

(1) (Reply)

Registration Deadline – NECO Published / Technologists Vs Engineers / Can I Study Maths For Masters With A Bsc In Computer Science In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.