Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 18) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 18) (137 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 18) by emekakalu26(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Welcome back to the launching series of
'Understanding I' .

If you understand yourself, you should
know that what you put into your mouth,
plays a great role to you success on earth. One of the things that made up a mad
person is the eating dirt session behind
it...so with a reasonable being, once you
develop into eating dirt, you end up with
the caption of a mad person.

A 'glutton' person can be liken to a mad person, because their eating habit is the
same.

One of the signs of a 'glutton person' is that
such person puts food first, before personal
visions, which is very bad.

As an individual you're, there should be an understanding level that should inform you
that eating a lot shouldn't be your
passion...if you want to be fruitful.

We now have machine mouth eaters, that
eats 24 hours per seven day; to such a
person, it's a way of life.

There can never be a successful glutton,
because such person will end up eating up
the tools that will make one successful.

Don't worry, one of the ways to avoid
glutton habit is to get information on that,
and that's why the book 'Understanding I' is here to help you solve such problem.

Tomorrow's series will be better.

To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu
#Understanding_I
#Book_launching_series

(1) (Reply)

Life Time Opportunity - Price Slash!!! / Teacher / It's The Beginning Of Your Conquest And A Stepping Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.