Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening (34319 Views)

State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Gotze1: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
spy24:

Shut up its his job

All the railway project that are being done recently which one is in the east
You can wail for africa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Guyman02: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
I hope the outstanding works will be completed with this reopening.
Kudos to Enugu governor for ensuring that all that was needed of the state government was made available
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Golan007: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
spy24:

Shut up its his job

You resisted loans for the railway project.
Maybe Buhari should sell his cows to fund them for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you Stella Oduah.

Jubril can try to take credit but we know who built this and who closed it.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by spy24(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Wailing wailer's

I am not interested in all this ona "Zombie "and "wailer " chants
So carry your wahala dey go

Sorry if the "shut up" offended you
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Advocate500: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
The ceremony is bigger than the project. I spit

6 Likes

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Onlyonebuhari: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Even if Buhari build heaven for them, they won't like him. They only believe in share the money.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Ngozioma(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin grin President Buhari is doing a great job in South East.

Buhari Amaka,

Igbo Amaka wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Golan007: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obierika:

Buhari is not doing the south east region any favours by repairing infrastructure.

The people of that region pay their taxes and are therefore entitled to receive government-funded projects!!!

Which tax?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Bluffly: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
In Nigeria, basics are celebrated as luxuries, resposibility is viewed as favour, hence our predicament

Advocate500:
The ceremony is bigger than the project. I spit
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by wellmax(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iwanttoto:

Please have some common sense. Why are most Nairalanders always so negative about everything concerning life?

I wonder how they sleep and wake everyday with such bitterness. They must be living very miserable lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Shame on all of you so called nonsensical southeast leaders ...

Shame on you all el fulefus

You amufuckers gathered to witness the commissioning of mere runway while the major parts of the airport repairs is still undone...

How many northern leaders gathered to witness the reopening of Kaduna airport? Ass lickers

Idiotic leaders ..who made you otus leaders over us?

Did you amus gather to condemn the killings at Emene? Did you guys say anything?

Idiots

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Even thou i dont agree on the derogatory names you used..
I cant help to concur that the celebrate mediocrity..
Ordinary runway repair works.. their is much funfare and celebration.. such a shame..
imagine the leaders we have ..
A shame....

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by RuddyFusion(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Even thou i dont agree on the derogatory names you used..
I cant help to concur that the celebrate mediocrity..
Ordinary runway repair works.. their is much funfare and celebration.. such a shame..
imagine the leaders we have ..
A shame....

After the Emene thing I can't help but describe them this way....

I have no single respect left for any of them....none

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Monchengladbach(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Akanu Ibiam was a Distinguished Medical Doctor and the Governor of Eastern Nigeria in the 1st Republic,his letter to Queen Elizabeth on the plight of Biafra children,women and men was well detailed and its stored in the Legends he was also a product of Kings College Lagos and he his from Ebonyi State.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by 8stargeneral: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
longetivity:
Buhari is trying for this people o
which people...

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by depezee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
longetivity:
Buhari is trying for this people o

Who are this people?

Thunder fire ur mo.ther there.

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by fredoooooo: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
God bless Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by brightalo1010: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
spy24:

Shut up its his job

How many did Goodluck that we massively voted for built or is it not his job too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
There is something wrong with this country abi continent.. a renovated airport is what is generating this sort of fan fair, I still don't understand undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by NGpatriot: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Where is she?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Onlinesmart: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
spy24:

Shut up its his job

You people won't get sense. I only blame buhari for even considering building ordinary 4x4 classroom in the SE let alone all those projects going on there. You people should do quick and vacate this country for us. You're too disgusting.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Epstein:
I can see Arthur...but no Willie?

Not even his deputy show face with Arthur present!

Look at the sloppy job...... it's even unfinished with scaffold all over the place.

So even to paint runway lines without 'mess' is a problem?

Pathetic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12238210_img20200830wa0013_jpeg53548d06e4614256b48a61251611b2d3

Ps: Arthur's dressing these days.....money can't always buy class!

Obiano dey there ...look well
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by NGpatriot: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
For 16 years, the PDP and GEJ did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE.

Very sad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Nchenches: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Racoon:
The runway is good-kudus to the Buhari government. However, this will pale into insignificance if some of the pictures currently on the net are depicting the true state of work progress in Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu after the prolonged duration of closure.

Airlines use airport where large number of air travelers are found. Too many easterners reside and travel a lot to and fro oversees.

Let European, Asian and American Airlines start to use the airport. Thereafter we know it has become a true international airport.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by villagecraft: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Lol
You really get time for these guys, I've never seen such delusional group of people that feeds on useless propaganda anywhere.
Trying to be rational with these guys that have sworn allegiance to the devil to always promote lies and hate is nothing but a waste of one's precious time.

Another reason why Trump was right about the tag. Every people deserve the men in the helm of their mess
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Epstein(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Obiano dey there ...look well

Where?
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Epstein:

Where?

the sixth picture ..... Wearing a red cap and crosseg his legs
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Pabloicardi: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP / FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.