Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening (34333 Views)

State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by samylinks: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Which one be this people? You don't know how to address ur elders with respect? Must you comment? Ethinc bigot.... Govt did their job that they supposed to do since!!! You are here to use it to insult ur elders
longetivity:
Buhari is trying for this people o
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by wittrend: 3:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Miracle1991: 3:45am On Aug 31, 2020
spy24:

Shut up its his job

All the railway project that are being done recently which one is in the east
I tot you people said Buhari is not working?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Miracle1991: 3:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Obierika:

Buhari is not doing the south east region any favours by repairing infrastructure.

The people of that region pay their taxes and are therefore entitled to receive government-funded projects!!!
were you not paying your taxes during the 16yrs of the devourers (PDP). Just mention only one project done in the East by your hero gej.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Kindledlight(m): 4:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Racoon:
The runway is good-kudus to the Buhari government. However, this will pale into insignificance if some of the pictures currently on the net are depicting the true state of work progress in Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu after the prolonged duration of closure.

You have given kudos to Buhari,that is ok but your aftermath speech is unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Miracle1991: 4:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Tafawa Balewa build the first Niger bridge and more than half of his cabinet members were igbos but they still killed him. These people have an inbuilt hate for anybody who is not an igbo.
The useless party PDP got the support of the South East for over 20yrs but they did nothing to that region, even to give them chance to contest a presidential election the PDP said NO.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Kindledlight(m): 4:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Scout60:

the truth fact is rehabilitation is still going on in enugu airport only the run way is completed. The airport is yet to receive night landing equipment, even the departure and arrival lounge is yet to be completed

You mean the airport does not have all those equipments?

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Franking: 4:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Shame. All that noise over a largely uncompleted project.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by WeRblessed(f): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Yep....in a parallel universe!

Great! Thanks for your response to my question.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by supereagle(m): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Monchengladbach:
Akanu ibiam was a distinguished medical doctor and the Governor of Eastern Nigeria in the 1st Republic,he was also a product of Kings College Lagos and he his from Ebonyi State.

Also saved by Mary Slesor from killings of twins rampant during their time.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by EagleNest(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Ordinary existing airport resurfacing, and all SE governors where invited for opening ceremony. What a bunch of nonsense!
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Basher8583: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Racoon:
The runway is good-kudus to the Buhari government. However, this will pale into insignificance if some of the pictures currently on the net are depicting the true state of work progress in Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu after the prolonged duration of closure.

Hope you know you can go there to find out your self. Don't live your life on social media alone. Live the life of reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Rossinky: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
It would be nice if someone went in there and took pictures from inside the terminal to show us what it's like.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by contigiency(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had. He keeps to his word, and only interested in developing the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Golan007: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

These are basic amenities countries should have, very basic, it’s not an achievement. See party because of airport wey no fine. Menh Nigeria lost it sha.

But Stella Oduah had built everything.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Scout60(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Kindledlight:

You mean the airport does not have all those equipments?

goan and check. Let them show us what they are commissioning. If you look at pictures, you will notice only the runways was shown, then others pictures of the event
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Scout60(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM (ILS) was one of the early upgrades given to the airport months ago. Flights can now be guided to land perfectly in the night and day.
[img] https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/619 [/img]

i said they are yet to receive night landing equipment which an international airport must have because at times, international planes used to arrive mostly at night depending on the time zone

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Quaddafi29: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Four governors and half gathering to open an airport runway!!!! I love this clime.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Scout60(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

They were never excluded.

omor are you not ashamed of this you posted. See how they tried everything possible to avoid south east perhaps maybe topography couldn't allow them
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Kingrefreshed: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1003938813412204&id=219622205177206

I can't see any building here ,only pot Belle people on white
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

I am not a party or an individual man, I am talking abut the masses, we celebrate this idiots because they know we celebrate them and they misbehave, South Africa pay disability money, they pay unemployment money, basic rights, airports, roads, rails, schools should be normal basic amenities not an achievement for them to be bragging about, who built it. That’s why we are here abroad, because of this basic things, if Nigeria has it, why would I be our here in this cold with racists??
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

I am not a party or an individual man, I am talking abut the masses, we celebrate this idiots because they know we celebrate them and they misbehave, even South Africa pay disability money, they pay unemployment money, basic rights, airports, roads, rails, schools should be normal basic amenities not an achievement for them to be bragging about, who built it. That’s why we are here in the uk, because of this basic things, if Nigeria has it, why would I be our here in this cold with racists??
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Golan007: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Scout60:

omor are you not ashamed of this you posted. See how they tried everything possible to avoid south east perhaps maybe topography couldn't allow them

What do you mean they tried everything to avoid SE?

Do you think the railways would go through every village?

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Hangulsaram: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2020
What is the need for this rubbish called opening ceremony? As if they built a brand new airport or even upgraded to international standard. As poor as Mongolia is their airport is far more standard than Abuja airport and my people are here celebrating mediocrity.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

This has to do with the pressure from South Easterners to reopen the airport. With flights capable of landing in the night and the new runway, users of the airport are happy to start using the facility while work continues on other areas.
which pressure... But they have marked it completed abi
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Amudeneogu: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2020
You are opeing an uncompleted projet, I saw only the runway what about the main buildin, what about the control room can aircraft land their at night, is the airport ready for international aircrafts Ndi-Igbo, Ndi-Igbo, shine your eye (muru nu anyia)
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by DOnlooker(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2020
South East leaders and most of them are wearing northern attire? But apart from during election campaigns, I have never seen a northerner reciprocating.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Dedetwo(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians and their stupidity makes a case for study. A mere rehabilitated runway is a mandate for epic festivity.
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Mayehunta991: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2020
longetivity:
Buhari is trying for this people o

Uncompleted project
Re: South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening by Anambra1stS0n: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Epstein:
I can see Arthur...but no Willie?

Not even his deputy show face with Arthur present!

Look at the sloppy job...... it's even unfinished with scaffold all over the place.

So even to paint runway lines without 'mess' is a
[b]
Ps: Arthur's dressing these days.....money can't always buy class!
I can see you are blind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.