Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million (75801 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS! These 8 Nairalanders - Check your bank alerts - N7,530 each!! / Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by SLAP44: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2020
kikero:

My trust in God does not mean I should not demand accountability from the people who lead me, religious or otherwise.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the increased materialism in the church.

Look up only on God, your desperation could be counted as sin to you, your despair might lead you into sin. Be guided.

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:

Look up only on God, your desperation could be counted as sin to you, your despair might lead you into sin. Be guided.

And put your pastors too under the spotlight

Trusting in God does not mean turning a blind eye to the bad doings of our pastors and leaders.

The Bible is clear on that

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by SLAP44: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2020
kikero:

And put your pastors too under the spotlight

Trusting in God does not mean turning a blind eye to the bad doings of our pastors and leaders.

The Bible is clear on that

God is watching your words. Say as little as possible so you don't err.

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:

God is watching your words. Say as little as possible so you don't err.

There is a reason why people are leaving the church

We represent Christ less, and mammon more

And don't use that touch not my annointed thing with me. It is because of that that there are people who think we are hypocrites..

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by robinso01(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2020
kikero:

Ok o.
Follow Jesus, not your pastor
Thanks, even though, I never mentioned that I'm a follower of my pastor. My hope and believe is in Christ
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by HomerTimpson: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2020
kikero:

Good
How much income does he earn as a doctor, and does he live on his doctor income only?
DUDE a doctor's salary is not beans,puls he's a lecturer...be real for once,he can't be going abt asking how much his pastor earns

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
DUDE a doctor's salary is not beans,puls he's a lecturer...be real for once,he can't be going abt asking how much his pastor earns

Ok, pastors should not be held accountable

I got you...

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mastakija(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP this is not the right section for this info.

Move it to the right section.

To the topic, if the Pastor bought the car with his personal money, then there's no need for tongue-lashing him.

However, if he used tithes and offerings of customers, sorry members, then his church business is paying off.

It's a win-win for the Pastor.
even though he bought it with his personal money. as a pastor
he's not supposed to be flaunting it out to everyone

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Rickmann: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2020
diasporaman:
A Nigerian preacher Apostle Psalm Okpe shows off his toy, a Mercedes SLK convertible. According to his post on Facebook he called it his toy. He is the founder of Fresh Oil Ministry

The price value of the car is between N7m to N8m

It was shared also by Obiwest Utchaychukwu aka The Media Apostle , a defender of the gospel in Nigeria

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4043480045711320&id=100001480944261

For the records pls, there is no such thing as 'personal money' for a full time pastor..except there is something fishy. I no talk anything o

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by ggirl4real: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Mastakija:
even though he bought it with his personal money. as a pastor
he's not supposed to be flaunting it out to everyone

A Pastor deserves happiness just like his customers, sorry members.

If a member can flaunt his car, I think the Pastor can.

IMO, the main concern should be the motive of flaunting the car, is it to make other people feel less? If Yes, then that's wrong.

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Rickmann: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2020
diasporaman:
A Nigerian preacher Apostle Psalm Okpe shows off his toy, a Mercedes SLK convertible. According to his post on Facebook he called it his toy. He is the founder of Fresh Oil Ministry

It was shared also by Obiwest Utchaychukwu aka The Media Apostle , a defender of the gospel in Nigeria

When the so-called members responsible for this money are languishing in penury hoping that you will be that solicitor between them and the almighty God. ..This is the reason I get so wary attending these new generation churches today in Nigeria because it's just business.

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mastakija(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:

A Pastor deserves happiness just like his customers, sorry members.

If a member can flaunt his car, I think the Pastor can.

IMO, the main concern should be the motive of flaunting the car, is it to make other people feel less? If Yes, then that's wrong.
so what oda reason is he now flaunting the car other than making people ppl feel less
to send the message of humility :-/

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by ggirl4real: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mastakija:
so what oda reason is he now flaunting the car other than making people ppl feel less
to send the message of humility :-/

We can't tell his motive. That's the problem.

His motive is between him and whatever he believes in.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by PureGoldh(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
WehdOne oh
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Bluealamajiri: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
The Lord is good.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by proclinician: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
This car is not worth 7m. That's one thing I'm sure of
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by cocolacec(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP this is not the right section for this info.

Move it to the right section.

To the topic, if the Pastor bought the car with his personal money, then there's no need for tongue-lashing him.

However, if he used tithes and offerings of customers, sorry members, then his church business is paying off.

It's a win-win for the Pastor.

The real yahoo boys are in the religious,political and banking sectors in Nigeria.

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Champneys: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Pastor na igbadun...
Imam na enjoyment...

Congregation and followers, suffer heads!

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by SexytorresE(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2020
He has successfully cashed out from his sheep and still cashing out . Nice one
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by King44(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2020
diasporaman:

Hope the church is not paying rarely for his life style sha
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Juanmike(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2020
robinso01:

My church pastor, he's a medical doctor and also works as pastor, pastor odun orioke ( G O christ way church), he's a lecturer at OAU and a lot of other pastors.
The lecturing is a side job, we both know she depend wholly on the pastorship.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by jericco1(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Enjoy your toy grin
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by tempusfugit: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
and yet they re against cama!!!
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by OdefaGirl(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Some of these people knows they are responsible for the badmouthing of the "called" men of God
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Ade3131: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Good
How much income does he earn as a doctor, and does he live on his doctor income only?

You're inquiring too deep. Them go bite you ool
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by InvertedHammer: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2020
diasporaman:

/
That's the thing I hate about cars. Look at the Range Rover, GX470 and the SLK350...in today's world, they are old cars because they are all about 14 years old. If he bought them at this year's prices, then there is nothing to complain about.
/
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by GamalNasser: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:
That's why them pastors don't want CAMA....

Their pockets are more important to them than God....

What your problem ..Go and open your own church if you think it's easy

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by nairaman66(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2020
That car isn’t up to 4 Million for starters! Another thing is, the guy is not a pastor. Anyone who says he is called by God will not shove such effrontery on his members.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mayng01(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Churches and their industries
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by omonla10(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2020
This car max max na 3.5m..haba..naija people and imaginary prices sha
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Lastmankc(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2020
7millon? Cheap car

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56