Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million (75787 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS! These 8 Nairalanders - Check your bank alerts - N7,530 each!! / Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Babaibe: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
wirinet:

Do you believe this.You can only get the fact from the husband who received numerous life threatening calls and messages
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mrpojj:

Is your country development?
The issue is not the law, it's the abuse that will follow, cos we know the true agenda of the pple propagating the law

You know, one of the things I thought I knew about the church was that the gates of hell won't be able to prevail against it.

So why are you so afraid of the Ishmaelite agenda or the secularist agenda?

Many of those churches are subject to similar laws in the UK, and the UK government is a secularist government, not necessarily fair to church interests, yet God has been keeping them safe.

If our house is clean, then there is no way CAMA can cama us. If not, then maybe now is the time to clean up

Good afternoon.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by CodeTemplar: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

All right.

Mind you my comments on this thread does not mean I don't support increased accountability for the government too.

Both church and state must be held accountable by their members and citizens respectively.

Especially the church. We are, as the Boss himself put it , the light of this world. If we can't be a light , then we might as well close shop so to speak and all go home

Maybe it does not matter to you, but it does to me.

Thank you
church is a voluntary system and not a forced system so it makes no sense to demand accountability, just movenon to a place you agree with. It is government that needs to render account.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
church is a voluntary system and not a forced system so it makes no sense to demand accountability, just movenon to a place you agree with. It is government that needs to render account.

It does make every sense, particularly considering the many financial and other scandals that have hit the church in the past and the present.

You people should stop fearing this CAMA. If the church has nothing to hide, cama can't cama us

You seem to forget that if the church keeps acting like it has something to hide, people will start thinking that this Christianity really is made up of nothing but hypocrisy
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
joshjc:
Pastors receive they reward in earth, while they followers and members will receive they's in heaven

Pentecostal values no balance......... tongue
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Passionatebabe: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
joshjc:
Pastors receive they reward in earth, while they followers and members will receive they's in heaven

Yes o. And learners have consistently refused to learn, hence they must wait till eternity to receive their own reward in "heaven". Of course if wishes were horses, even fools would ride!
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by robinso01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gamesmart:

You just want to continue defiantly being a mugu for your pastors?

You will even find excuses for them why they should have riches beyond their means, so they can continue milking your dumbass.

Kikero, you can't save this one.

A foolish man speaks foolishly.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by CodeTemplar: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

It does make every sense, particularly considering the many financial and other scandals that have hit the church in the past and the present.

You people should stop fearing this CAMA. If the church has nothing to hide, cama can't cama us

You seem to forget that if the church keeps acting like it has something to hide, people will start thinking that this Christianity really is made up of nothing but hypocrisy
You are still not making any sense. How do you ask for account from a body you willing submitted to? My previous post is about individuals asking for account of spendings, yours appears to center around CAMA. CAMA proponents, the govt, have no right whatsoever to ask a private group with not real database of member(because they are a loose group) to render account of expenses to them. If you and you neighbour contribute to fix a gutter/drainage or pothole around, will it make sense for an outsider of the group to step up and say account of how the handler of the repairs spent the contribution must be made when one of the two neighbours isn't complaining?

You are not thinking clear or have decided to be outrightly malicious here.

Your excuse of financial scandal is ever dafter than accountability or CAMA. If the churches didn't hold people accountable will there be a scandal? You now want to hijack an internal process and force upon them public justice or punishments. That's daft in a trust system where God directly chooses whom He wills and call them accordingly into ministry. The Bible also discourages going to public court in situation of misunderstanding, it is up to individuals to decide on life or death and choose one to follow. The govt has no business choosing interpretation of bible bible for people. That will amount to error and chaos.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You are still not making any sense. How do you ask for account from a body you willing submitted to? My previous post is about individuals asking for account of spendings, yours appears to center around CAMA. CAMA proponents, the govt, have no right whatsoever to ask a private group with not real database of member(because they are a loose group) to render account of expenses to them. If you and you neighbour contribute to fix a gutter/drainage or pothole around, will it make sense for an outsider of the group to step up and say account of how the handler of the repairs spent the contribution must be made when one of the two neighbours isn't complaining?

You are not thinking clear or have decided to be outrightly malicious here.

All right, the church should not be accountable to the government

Or to its members.

I got the memo. Touch not my annointed.

Good afternoon
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by CodeTemplar: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

All right, the church should not be accountable to the government

Or to its members.

I got the memo. Touch not my annointed.

Good afternoon
This isn't about touch not my anointed. You can believe whatever you want.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Moneymagnet24(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Don't mind those idiots abeg...please are these not the same pastors that preach vanity upon vanity is vanity? Or something like that...always saying earthly possessions are useless and when you die will not follow you to heaven?

If it was Jesus that did something like this now, buying a 7M car and posting on social media and saying see my new toy won't it look strange? Jesus won't think twice before he gives the money to charity and the poor...the same pastor tomorrow will come and say people are suffering blah blah...instead of him to do charitable things he's doing selfish ones....these men are followers of Christ and as followers of Christ they should do things as exactly as Jesus would have done...non of the 12 apostle's would do something as stupid as this either...

This is one of the reason when I see anyone named "pastor" I know is just looking for free money from gullible Nigerians
illiterate
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Uncommonvalor: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
If he actually bought this car with his own sweat then I don't see a reason why he's showing off, basically he should be talking about humbleness but rather doing this

If the spirit of God is truly living in him then he won't ever think of showing off this expensive shits undecided undecidedthat wrist watch alone cost like another thing ���I don't mean to be judgemental
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by garba255(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
cama that is why hate cama hellujah
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by earnit3: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by wirinet(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
False! It is illegal to collect donations as a charitable non governmental organisation and not be accountable to anyone or the government.

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Gamesmart: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
robinso01:

A foolish man speaks foolishly.

No.

A foolish man repeatedly gives his money to con men in the hope of future prosperity (sowing seed), and despite no returns/proof it works, he defends the crooks who are living large.

Reality is that, it is hard for fools to know they are fools.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by CodeTemplar: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
wirinet:

False! It is illegal to collect donations as a charitable non governmental organisation and not be accountable to anyone or the government.
Charitable means having the option of performing charity and doesn't make them full fledged charity organisation.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
God please pick up my call
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
crooked pastor, CAMA will catch them all. that vehicle is an old model anyway.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
I pity his gullible worshippers they have been scammed. grin
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by robinso01(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gamesmart:

No.

A foolish man repeatedly gives his money to con men in the hope of future prosperity (sowing seed), and despite no returns/proof it works, he defends the crooks who are living large.

Reality is that, it is hard for fools to know they are fools.

Not all mofos worth arguing with.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Codes151(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
7m Naira car?
Na that one be news.

Smh.
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Mrpojj(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

You know, one of the things I thought I knew about the church was that the gates of hell won't be able to prevail against it.

So why are you so afraid of the Ishmaelite agenda or the secularist agenda?

Many of those churches are subject to similar laws in the UK, and the UK government is a secularist government, not necessarily fair to church interests, yet God has been keeping them safe.

If our house is clean, then there is no way CAMA can cama us. If not, then maybe now is the time to clean up

Good afternoon.

You may have all the good intentions, but you know the govt and country we have don't you?
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Ugorjino(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2020
joshjc:
joshjc:
joshjc:

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by Ugorjino(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2020
joshjc:

Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by petra1(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2020
joshjc:

Are members not prospering as well. Whoever gave him the car must have been blessed by his ministry
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by JIMMY1393: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Moneymagnet24:
illiterate

slowpoke
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by JIMMY1393: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Moneymagnet24:
illiterate

Imbecil-e
Re: Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million by MeridianAutos(m): 12:23am On Sep 11, 2020
Nice toy. Can acquire that and better. Just follow me @ www.carsatwholesale.com .

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)