Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) (41485 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) / 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by ryusufu(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
Governor El Rufay is incompetent. A failure in government, since he started being governor, kaduna has been suffering maladministration. First woman governor of Kaduna.
This one na federal road. Shift your hatred to buhari

3 Likes

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Put something conspicuous like bunch of old tyres around the hole in order to alert drivers not some grass.

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
Governor El Rufay is incompetent. A failure in government, since he started being governor, kaduna has been suffering maladministration. First woman governor of Kaduna.

That's a Federal road, M U M U.

3 Likes

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Sabicleaners: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmn sad

Do you need good Cleaners in Abuja?
Check my SIG
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by brexit: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
The power and resources given to the governors are too much and they are the real problem of this country

If you are from a State that the governor is doing well like Ebonyi, Rivers, Kano, Borno to mention but a few you won't bother so much on what the president is doing

There is need to curtail their excessive, most of them are operating below average and the touts called politicians in their states are praising them
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
robinso01:
Welcome to Nigeria. I just don't know the work of road maintenance agency, they are as useless as the p in psychology.

Yes lets us abuse Nigeria for everything.

This is a picture if sink hole in China and US, but no they are paradise, you must just abuse Nigeria.

Even when you fail to impregnate your wife, you must insult Nigeria

cc ryusufu SLAP44

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Most news always get to repeat paragraphs.
This post has 3 paragraphs. Paragraphs 1 and 2 happens to be same thing.
Not funny.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
wellmax:

Yes lets us abuse Nigeria for everything.

This is a picture if sink hole in China and US, but no they are paradise, you must just abuse Nigeria.

Even when you fail to impregnate your wife, you must insult Nigeria

cc ryusufu SLAP44
The proper question you should be asking is if the Nigerian maintenance authority is as responsive as those in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
robinso01:
Welcome to Nigeria. I just don't know the work of road maintenance agency, they are as useless as the p in psychology.
Is there any agency or sector that works?
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

The proper question you should be asking is if the Nigerian maintenance authority is as responsive as those in other countries.
The question you should ask yourself is if this is an occurrence peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Then you ask yourself if you pay tax like those in other countries.
You just open mouth and criticize Nigeria without contributing NOTHING to it.

Mind you, that sink hole is very recent. Who says it hasn't gotten to the attention of the authorities. A similar one in my area, a local road sef, was fixed in no time.
But I agree, you must abuse Nigeria to feel alright

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Twitter user draws the attention of the public to a sinkhole along the Kaduna-Zaria expressway (photos)

A Twitter user has drawn the attention of the general public to a sinkhole on the Kaduna-Zaria expressway.

@Bamsay shared photos of the sinkhole and cautioned road users to be cautious while making use of the road so as to avoid getting involved in an accident.

He wrote

Source: https://twitter.com/Bamsay/status/1300138805005963264

I thought some idiots said it occurs only in the morning South East .....

Crazy bunch.....you want to attend NBA meeting but you've not repaired your roads

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Miracle1991: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
speaking from Abia state abi? No governor in your 5 erosion State can be compared to El rufai in terms of infrastructure.
Mind you, the affected road is a federal road.

2 Likes

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Mahsums: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
he's better than SE governors combined
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
manunitedbabes:
That's their underground...

Help me celebrate the last born of the house
Its her birthday toooo as Bob and Risky celebrates he's this one is a real woman and the baby last.... If am wrong pls nairalanders am sorry ohhh
Look at Fine ba!!.She is cute. please can I have her number??
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is never a disappointment!

Elrufai is one of the best governor in Nigeria
Confirm i agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:

For your information that's a federal road

Elrufai is never a failure

He is one of the most hard working governor in Nigeria.

This is Kaduna!
I am a witness of his hardworking nd dedication towards bringing growths nd development to kaduna state

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Useless country. May God forgive us and save us.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:

For your information that's a federal road

Elrufai is never a failure

He is one of the most hard working governor in Nigeria.

This is Kaduna!
I am a witness of his hardworking nd dedication towards transforming kaduna state in terms of infrastructures nd social amenities etc..
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by mfm04622: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
The road has been closed since yesterday.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
If it is in Lagos, vehicles will device a method of maneuvering their way that same road and they will still take one way
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:

Except that the Kaduna Zaria road is a federal road and it is currently undergoing renovations.

Work was delayed due to the covid thing.

Don't be the PDP version of the grills guy
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
brexit:
The power and resources given to the governors are too much and they are the real problem of this country

If you are from a State that the governor is doing well like Ebonyi, Rivers, Kano, Borno to mention but a few you won't bother so much on what the president is doing

There is need to curtail their excessive, most of them are operating below average and the touts called politicians in their states are praising them

Except that the road is being renovated right now.

Work is expected to finish by June next year.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by harriet412(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Roads in Nigeria are death traps honestly undecided
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

The road is being renovated by Julius Berger.

Work is supposed to finish by June next year.(may be delayed)
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Simi8(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
robinso01:

The country is extremely useless...
Are those leaders sleeping ni?
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by TooGod247(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
and u say is sink hole, u for say na well na, abeg this one fit swallow ef hell and buhari together
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Oizee(f): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
manunitedbabes:
That's their underground...

Help me celebrate the last born of the house
Its her birthday toooo as Bob and Risky celebrates he's this one is a real woman and the baby last.... If am wrong pls nairalanders am sorry ohhh
happy birthday to you dearie, may God bless you completely. Please no dey mention Bob and risking for here, that's why I do avoid any thread concerning him or her

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by princeadams11: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
Stop talking and criticising people blindly. Kaduna is witnessing massive infrastructural development under Rufa'is leadership. You need to be objective when making comments about people. Young man, dont let hate blind you and let you make fool of yourself
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
wellmax:

The question you should ask yourself is if this is an occurrence peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Then you ask yourself if you pay tax like those in other countries.
You just open mouth and criticize Nigeria without contributing NOTHING to it.

Mind you, that sink hole is very recent. Who says it hasn't gotten to the attention of the authorities. A similar one in my area, a local road sef, was fixed in no time.
But I agree, you must abuse Nigeria to feel alright
1. Show me the abuse in my question.
2. You must be a spirit to have known I contribute nothing to Nigeria.
3. How much did it cost the authorities to fix your local road? How much would same job cost if the government wasn't involved?
4. Your common sense should tell you people complain because of bad experiences not just talking about sink holes alone.
5. When you open your dirty mouth, be sure it is addressing the message and not the messenger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) / Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.