Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) (41521 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) / 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Jlow2: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
The state assembly will set up committee then summit to national assembly which will also set up a committee and then summit to grand patron of.....
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

1. Show me the abuse in my question.
2. You must be a spirit to have known I contribute nothing to Nigeria.
3. How much did it cost the authorities to fix your local road? How much would same job cost if the government wasn't involved?
4. Your common sense should tell you people complain because of bad experiences not just talking about sink holes alone.
5. When you open your dirty mouth, be sure it is addressing the message and not the messenger.

Read your post again yourself.
You contribute NOTHING
How much, are you already changing goal post, Okay it is $1,000,000,000, oya tell me it cost $2 in US to fix same hole size
Bad experience that only happens in Nigeria abi? yeye
Both you the messenger and the useless message are idiots.
Messenger ko, yahoo messenger ni

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
wellmax:

Read your post again yourself.
You contribute NOTHING
How much, are you already changing goal post, Okay it is $1,000,000,000, oya tell me it cost $2 in US to fix same hole size
Bad experience that only happens in Nigeria abi? yeye
Both you the messenger and the useless message are idiots.
Messenger ko, yahoo messenger ni
I gave you the attention you craved for. Hope your belle don full?
It's not difficult to see that your brain is under utilised.
Go ask your parents for food and stop showcasing your emptiness in public; cos hunger follow dey disturb you.

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

I gave you the attention you craved for. Hope your belle don full?
It's not difficult to see that your brain is under utilised.
Go ask your parents for food and stop showcasing your emptiness in public; cos hunger follow dey disturb you.

Stop coming to online forum, spew trash for the likes you want to get. I know there are many demented dudes like you ilk.
Don't worry schools will soon resume, you can go there and claim local champ.
Nitiwt.

You have no regard for your parents so you can abuse others, isi ewu

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by samdunzo: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why doesn’t Nigeria combine all federal roads to have a national road system like the US. Furthermore, responsibility for maintaining roads can be shared by both the federal and state governments.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:

For your information that's a federal road

Elrufai is never a failure

He is one of the most hard working governor in Nigeria.

This is Kaduna!
hard working being boko haram commander right or by paying bandits to stop killings, people like you bent on making sure this country never succeed.

1 Like

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Bagsman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
Governor El Rufay is incompetent. A failure in government, since he started being governor, kaduna has been suffering maladministration. First woman governor of Kaduna.
It seems u dont like him, but that is a federal road sir�
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
They should fix it on time before it becomes a death spot
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Empiree: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
robinso01:
Welcome to Nigeria. I just don't know the work of road maintenance agency, they are as useless as the p in psychology.
calm down guy. Sinkholes happen anywhere and everywhere.

How govt responds to it is what matters. Sinkhole is a natural phenomenon regardless of how professionally road is constructed. Be positive
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:

This is Kaduna!

OK, is it ever illegal/unconstitutional for a state governor to renovate any delapidated infrastructure in his state?

Besides, Which work are you talking about? , the roads which its total combined length is not more than 50km? , what on earth is wrong with gullible folks like you?

El-rufai is among the inept leaders steering this country to a disastrous destination, let that sink in
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Sonnk: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Too bad. Please state government should do something about it and soon too.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's one of the most popular routes up north.

Abeg, make them hurry repair am, before next thing, it's stories that touch the heart.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
Governor El Rufay is incompetent. A failure in government, since he started being governor, kaduna has been suffering maladministration. First woman governor of Kaduna.
This is a Federal road.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Cti28(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:

This is Kaduna!
Pls Show us the pictures of the roads in Chikun and Kaduna South L.G.A
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Empiree:
calm down guy. Sinkholes happen anywhere and everywhere.

How govt responds to it is what matters. Sinkhole is a natural phenomenon regardless of how professionally road is constructed. Be positive

I don't dispute the fact that sinkhole can be a natural phenomenon, what I'm concerned about is the agency who ought to repair it, but won't at all.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simi8:

The country is extremely useless...
Are those leaders sleeping ni?

People wey dey snore join.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Is there any agency or sector that works?
I'm even doubting of any.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
wellmax:

Yes lets us abuse Nigeria for everything.

This is a picture if sink hole in China and US, but no they are paradise, you must just abuse Nigeria.

Even when you fail to impregnate your wife, you must insult Nigeria

cc ryusufu SLAP44

You too judge yourself with pics you uploaded, did they leave the road unattended to or there's not a sign to warn people of the sinkhole? In Nigeria, you'll hardly see any sign warning the motorist of the sinkhole.

2 Likes

Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Maybe you reason with ur yash. You don't know the causes of sinkholes?

Your attitude defines " age is just a number and not determination of brilliancy". For your information, it's the responsibility of the road agency to attends to the repairing of the sinkhole to avoid accident.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Empiree: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
robinso01:

I don't dispute the fact that sinkhole can be a natural phenomenon, what I'm concerned about is the agency who ought to repair it, but won't at all.
that's my point. This depends on timeline since the incident occurred
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by EMMY76: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Twitter user draws the attention of the public to a sinkhole along the Kaduna-Zaria expressway (photos)

A Twitter user has drawn the attention of the general public to a sinkhole on the Kaduna-Zaria expressway.

@Bamsay shared photos of the sinkhole and cautioned road users to be cautious while making use of the road so as to avoid getting involved in an accident.

He wrote

Source: https://twitter.com/Bamsay/status/1300138805005963264

Why can't they put a road sign there to warn incoming vehicles of this danger?
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
robinso01:

You too judge yourself with pics you uploaded, did they leave the road unattended to or there's not a sign to warn people of the sinkhole? In Nigeria, you'll hardly see any sign warning the motorist of the sinkhole.
You are such a dimwit. Did Nigeria leave her sink hole like that? Did you visit the site? Yeyenonsense.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by Modarun(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2020
ggirl4real:
We have poor maintenance culture in this country
kaduna was relatively we'll manged state until the failure came around.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2020
wellmax:

You are such a dimwit. Did Nigeria leave her sink hole like that? Did you visit the site? Yeyenonsense.

I don't like trading words with people. Happy new month and have a nice day. Shalom.
Re: A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2020
SLAP44:
you mean say El Rufai don get puna be that ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.