Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (81804 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Sixfit: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Beautiful couple.

Strong Nord VPN 2 years premium login available for sale at bonanza prize of 1k. Contact me now.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
slim fair queen vs BBC billionaire

3 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by 2cribz: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
And he no dey forbes list. Story

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by EmmanuelDon7(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
their very rich and wealthy flex the western ways . .

their poor are subjected to be like this . . .

truly this life no balance at all!

6 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Looks like father and daughter..

God bless their marriage.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by TheChameleon: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
This old baba go dey chop this babe with assistance of her young BF.

Na so one of my paddies dey assist a Reps member to service his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by chloride6: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lmao...ancestor on that drip ish...

Marry early ooh
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Duplik8t77(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's all about more money. We wey no get money still dey get joy regardless. Happy married life to them tho

3 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pre-wedding or wedding anniversary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Satoshi9ja: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
See as body clean

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by AMvanquish: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Money really talks. See as she turn the Old man to a young gee.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by zudozz: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Our oil dey marry our oil n we dey admire their pic!

3 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by DontBullshitMe: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by emmyb2: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
I must be a billionaire b4 I marry

4 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hustle ooo
Make dem no use your slippers take kill cockroach for village meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
these old men just know how to frustrate Nigerian single guys.
if una like make u be trillionaires, una no fit marry my own wife join.
na my wife I go marry.
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Awoo88: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hisbah and their mumu Islamic morality will not see all this one. If it is some unconnected fellow, you will see them talking about promoting Islam and not exposing their body. Very stupid set of people

10 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
bukatyne:
Looks like father and daughter..

God bless their marriage.

And so? If It was my sister that's the kind of man I did want her to marry.... Mature,rich and sensible

7 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
I didn't see any lady call the man evening newspaper but if it's the other way round.... lipsrsealed
God bless nairaland ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed

Wicked people that have refused to distribute wealth they rather encircle it amongst their class.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dalil8:
I love seeing the rich marry theirselves
But i also hate seeing rich guys going for poor girls or vice versa.

Rich + Rich = ✔️ Poor + Poor = ✔️ Rich + Poor =
On point.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Even these two old people have joined the useless pre-wedding photos nonsense?

Nonsense. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed

Wicked people that have refused to distribute wealth they rather encircle it amongst their class.

Tell me what could bring these two together if not money.

Meanwhile NGpatriot is always her constituting nuisance on N30k stipends which he no longer receives

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Buharidgeneral: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
No yansh

4 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by tayo4ng(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Too much money. Na them them
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
GreenKalada:

And so? If It was my sister that's the kind of man I did want her to marry.... Mature,rich and sensible

Is your father or your sister rich? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
The lady is so beautiful. I wonder how one person could be bestowed with so much beauty. Her beauty is enough to go round 200women and still remain.
And then the pictures are terrific.

5 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by nograv: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, and her hubby, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, got married on August 8.

The couple just released their pre-wedding photos. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhiG_-HAyA/?igshid=10j49s0h9vfim.

All that cash and the best he could do was a get a wife with a nose like miss piggy undecided
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Kemimarch16(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Conjugal bliss
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nasman387(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
E be like say nah Old men sweet pass.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
When Ajimobi's son dey touch touch, dem say na because na westerner, let's hear from them now.
All these for pre wedding na haram or not?
If na poor man now, na sharia court next.
Why the rich men daughters no dey wear hijab?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.