Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (81805 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by AristocraticMe: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Everybody is a billonaire in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by emmyb2: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The lady is so beautiful. I wonder how one person could be bestowed with so much beauty. Her beauty is enough to go round 200women and still remain.
And then the pictures are terrific.

Her beauty is not natural joor she is not even endowed with anything �
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by angelfallz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, and her hubby, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, got married on August 8.

The couple just released their pre-wedding photos. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhiG_-HAyA/?igshid=10j49s0h9vfim.

Wow, Lovely pics. on opera news there are more pics of the bride. are they Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by TheChameleon: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The lady is so beautiful. I wonder how one person could be bestowed with so much beauty. Her beauty is enough to go round 200women and still remain.
And then the pictures are terrific.

Get your tongue out of her yellow ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Dalil8: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
2cribz:
And he no dey forbes list. Story

Lol a $$ millionaire is a billionaire here

Only $$ Billionaires make it to Forbes.

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by jemipee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
See this old man wey she wan marry smiley
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Obinoscopy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
They look so much alike

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Girls of 20 to 25 years no send you even if you are 35 or 40 years old man, they will follow you to anywhere so far as you have money.

May God fill our pockets with dollars this year.

Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by angelfallz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:

Get your tongue out of her yellow ass

how is that compliment asslicking?

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by sinola(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
All this northerners with their tomato-like ladies sef.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by dalongjnr: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Nigeria and billionaires yet we are still the poverty capital of the whole world shocked shocked shocked

Na how many billionaires we get sef
Haba, this is an average million dollar millionaire, considering our exchange rates. @black market #:$ 467 or more @cbn rate #:$386. So, 1 billion naira is not up to $2.8m.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Harmlesspill(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
All I can say....
Fear women!!

2 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by zeedof(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
What are they selling... what is their business... how did they become billionaires....

Who am I asking all these question self...
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Elder0001:

Is your father or your sister rich? cheesy

Lol that one na another story
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by dalass(f): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yodexy:
Old man like this.

The rich marry the rich to recycle wealth and keep it in their bloodline.

She can be wife no 4. As long as money dey... grin

4 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
These old men haff married awa babes finish, na their first wives we will start going after these days.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Funkybabee(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
I love her weavon

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sosorrymods:
The groom of the show of shame above is an ex-convict , convicted for multiple crimes abroad. A seasoned fraud who loves luxury. Nothing special here.

But he is rich and happy.

3 Likes

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by wickedLion: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
This country is bleeped up

Why is it that Billionaires only find another Billionaire for marriage?

Cant Billionaire find a poor person and make them better too

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by KristaPretty(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
They have this endearing connection which I admire and have never seen any Muslim display publicly.

They look happy, I hope, wish and pray it remains this way.

They are both fine.

I like!
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pretty lady cheesy
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by wickedLion: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lalas247:
Pretty lady cheesy

as beautiful as you?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Goodman247: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
sapphiere:
Hoping on God for mine and to every sister out there.
marry because of love but not money
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
wickedLion:

as beautiful as you?
Depends if u have a beard sad
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by TheChameleon: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
angelfallz:

how is that compliment asslicking?

Read it again... slowly.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by mayor1814: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Make someone come talk sey make she cover hair. beautiful couple. h.m.l. congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
RonaldoVido:

But he is rich and happy.
Hw U Takno
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Then tell those bloggers make them stop shouting billionaires upandan make we hear word small abeg undecided embarassed embarassed
dalongjnr:

Haba, this is an average million dollar millionaire, considering our exchange rates. @black market #:$ 467 or more @cbn rate #:$386. So, 1 billion naira is not up to $2.8m.
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
Old man with billions from oil wealth

At least this one old man fine compare to regina daniels own old man
wey im head be like duck head so grin com marry im grandkid
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Funkybabee:
I love her weavon
Can I Get One For Yhu?
Re: Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Light skin girls are so overrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.