Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerians I Made It Throught Here. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigerians I Made It Throught Here. (462 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! / One Million Nigerians, I Million Millionaires / I Made $1 Million From Adsense--ashley Qualls 17 Year Old American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians I Made It Throught Here. by martinsjay: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
hi

I am martins king vice president soul winners engineering department this is a testimoney and is real.

Do you know that there is online business that pays more than forex?and there is no other online business that pays more than it for now.

I was introduce to this business by a friend,but then i was scared for it not to be a scam but glory be to God it was not.Brothers and Sisters i use this oppounity to tell you about it,infact this business is easy,legal,reliable and fast money given.

This information is for everybody that is interested and is free of charge, but that would be if you are interested.

For more information on this,

MARTINS KING

E_mail:martinsjay.jay38@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Still Paying Too Much To Ur Isp For Ur Cybercafe Or Office / Call In Todat For Your Wedding Makeup/ Facial Treatment / Hysys Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.