Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 (24875 Views)

Late Actress Abimbola's Son Reacts Of Being Maltreated By Lola Alao (Video) / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Ategberoson(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2020
post=93415508:
We keep thanking God for life in good health despite being at the center of it all in Lagos State and the nation ar large.

CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.

This is coming from first responders in Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

We hope people take to the below advice.
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.....

Stay home when it is not absolutely necessary to go out 
Wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out 
Keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing and avoid crowded places 

Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible
And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

Advise those ignorant in Edo campaign with that epistle

a lawless country at its peak!
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by bluefilm: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Another actress acting the COVID19 script.
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by MsAllison(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:
nairaland canceller, u go cancel, u go tire. u don change to ur female moniker dis boy. beta get busy and do something beta 4 ur sef, make i advice u as ur elder. be productive
[/s]
more trash
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by dotedote: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pls call Oyedepo to school him asap b4 he destroys the lives of his broke, poverty-stricken, defenceless, bodyguardless, visaless followers.
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by adeniyi65(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
shocked Nigeria has really suffer under APC.see broom like thread.
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by newisd75: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Originalsly:
I know COVID-19 is real ... but it is unlike any other virus ... it is not natural... the corona virus is... but not COVID-19. It is a loaded virus unleashed to serve one purpose... population control. Conspiracy theory? Ask yourself.... is COVID-19 just a name?... or stands for something? FYI..... COVID-19.... Certification of Identification of Vaccination with Artificial Intelligence and 19 is the year in which it was created. Really? Google H.R 6666.
Fear testing.... which will become mandatory. Fear vaccine.

What did they say about the Mark of the Beast?

in d bible d spainish flu has a connection with revelation 6 where all d events came to pass in 1918, while d coronavirus has a connection with revelation 9 where events there came to pass in 2020
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by KristaPretty(f): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
I was once like you all - doubting Thomases.
Broke all rules of covid safety guidelines.
Never wore masks, never sanitized, never adhered to the social distancing and would say it's a Government usual agenda.

When this thing hit me, I almost died.

I had this kind of headache like I was being hit with a hammer. Bodypains were so severe. I COMPLETELY lost my sense of smell and taste. Yes, 100% gone. Became partially unable to see clearly. Had aches on the left side of my stomach. No appetite (what's the need to eat when I cannot smell or taste it) . It took two weeks plus straight with all these signs. It was not funny.
I am very very much better, tested negative and recovered-it happened last month.

PLEASE IT IS REAL. ADHERE STRICTLY TO SAFETY GUIDELINES, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ALL YOU CAN DO TO KEEP SAFE.

This is not clout chasing please. I'm not a celebrity that needs attention.

Stay safe!
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Funkybabee(f): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
thank God for her quick recovery thou she lives in canada
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by kadiri3(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
KristaPretty:
I was once like you all - doubting Thomases.
Broke all rules of covid safety guidelines.
Never wore masks, never sanitized, never adhered to the social distancing and would say it's a Government usual agenda.

When this thing hit me, I almost died.

I had this kind of headache like I was being hit with a hammer. Bodypains were so severe. I COMPLETELY lost my sense of smell and taste. Yes, 100% gone. Became partially unable to see clearly. Had aches on the left side of my stomach. No appetite (what's the need to eat when I cannot smell or taste it) . It took two weeks plus straight with all these signs. It was not funny.
I am very very much better, tested negative and recovered-it happened last month.

PLEASE IT IS REAL. ADHERE STRICTLY TO SAFETY GUIDELINES, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ALL YOU CAN DO TO KEEP SAFE.

This is not clout chasing please. I'm not a celebrity that needs attention.

Stay safe!
thunder fire u liar
Re: Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 by KristaPretty(f): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2020
kadiri3:
thunder fire u liar

A stupid person is one who cannot make a point without saying insulting words.

I do hope you take your frustrations elsewhere.

Hopefully you don't die like a chicken from covid while same thunder ends up striking your daft self at thesame time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Transforms Into A Zombie In New Special Effect Makeup (Photo) / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.