Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% (18530 Views)

Foreign Investors’ Interest In Nigeria Declines By 27.5% / Foreign Investors Dump 29 States In Q3 / 2019 Election: Foreign Investors Withdraw N435.41bn From Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by bigiyaro(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
these are scavengers looking for easy preys in the name of foreign investors, if not for our useless leaders, what does it benefit Nigeria when some fvvking south Africans will bring 1 million dollars and keep carting away 100s of millions of dollars year in year out? govt should just empower Nigerians to do business in Nigeria.
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by ensamy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
During 2015 Elections, there were campaign billboards asking If Nigerians are happy with $1 = N220, now the same people have driven the Naira exchange to the lowest point in Nigeria history. Under which govt, military or civilian, did exchange ever rise as high as $1 = N470? None! Even under the worst dictators, our currency never sank so low, even under the man they called "Clueless", it wasn't this bad. Yet they don't want people.to complain or call them out on their record-breaking incompetence. They want everyone to shut up and accept everything like that. Even petrol has almost doubled from what it was during GEJ time. GEJ increased fuel to N97 and there was massive protests all across this country. Everybody turned to activists. Musicians, politicians, doctors, lawyers, traders, students etc everybody turned to freedom fighters. GEJ never clamped down on the protests. It held, police were even deployed to provide security for the people. But if people try the same thing now, Buhari will send Army with fighter jet after them. Sowore was jailed for speaking up and detained almost indefinitely if not for international community that stepped in. That's the kind of disaster regime in power today. But if we talk now, some people will turn it to politics PDP vs APC, or turn in into tribalism and say you hate Buhari cuz he is a Northerner. But that's a lie. It's not about tribe, it's not political ZOMBIEsm. PDP at national level was a disaster but APC is a bigger disaster. PDP and APC should carry their bag and go. Let another party rule this Nigeria. They have done more than enough damage. I wish Nigerians can boycott these 2 parties like the media are boycotting FFK. They don't deserve the votes of the people
PDP and APC are thesame politician. All the APC members were once in PDP and vice versa. Nothing changes. Let Chinese Communist party just come and contest in the next election and take over the government afterall we have been sold to them .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by Iko5000: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brick Nations
Mynd44:

Mention 5 countries moving forward please
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by favor914: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
We warned y'all that the dull poorly lettered nepotic corrupt herdsman has nothing nothing to offer Nigeria but zombies no gree here ...Please can someone mention just one indice Buhari has gotten right ..This can't be an error again because after 5 years there must be atleast something Buhari can show that he is doing right but there is absolutely none
Lazy Oaf tell us how you have added to the GDP in anyway?
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by kutashi: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sharrap we know you losers will want to pass the blame of Buharis incompetence on COVID but you have failed ..Was Buhari doing well before COVID ? Didn't he force the NBS to hide the job reports for 3 years because the unemployment rate kept climbing at a staggering place and didn't they just use COVID as an excuse to release the report so they could blame it on COVID?

Other countries were doing well before COVID but Buharis govt had already messed up the Economy even before COVID so keep quiet
A sick heart is housed by living dead. Just tell me area he was doing bad and don't forget to tell me where he's doing good! Hatred will send you to early grave grin Make peace with yourself and you will live good!
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by Staro: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Useless President

Foolish followers
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by GamalNasser: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
Lazy Oaf tell us how you have added to the GDP in anyway?

At least this year I paid for Federal govt License and employ people whilst still paying taxes ..I know how much forex I earn for Nigeria monthly ...What about U? What have you contributed ?
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by jideflash(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
happens most times at mobil stations.
iwaeda:

You just encouraged him to do more.

Something like that happened to me, I bought fuel around Obanikoro inside car and later in the jerry can. When he finished selling in the car. He told me he rubbed off before selling in the jerry. I told him he couldnt have sold N5000 so quickly. He completed my money o.
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by WandaNara: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mynd44:

Stop defending the dullard.
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mynd44:
Germany's economy grew in the second quarter of 2020.
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by just2endowed: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
MansoryMX:

Gabon, Zambia, Ghana, Angola, Rwanda, Mauritius. Mozambique e.t.c should I continue or stop?

What does he know before.... Keep defending the daft aboki. I guess he's happy buhari is on the throne
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
How can anything work when we are still deceiving ourself that Nigeria will work grin for our so many selfish reasons...
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by airoport: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

When employers underpay their staff, these kinds of things are bound to happen

You've got a point there. However, even well paid government employees will not give you change They will pretend there is none and won't even be gracious enough to thank you for parting with it. What about when they refuse to issue official receipts? Or demand more than the official fees. And so on. How do you feel?
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by tomdon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
We warned y'all that the dull poorly lettered nepotic corrupt herdsman has nothing nothing to offer Nigeria but zombies no gree here ...Please can someone mention just one indice Buhari has gotten right ..This can't be an error again because after 5 years there must be atleast something Buhari can show that he is doing right but there is absolutely none

Plural of index is indices
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by earnit3: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
JESus
Re: More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% by GamalNasser: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
tomdon:

Plural of index is indices

I know sir ..I did that intentionally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pennywise Wealth Management / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.