Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Can I Track A Lost Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Lost Phone (506 Views)

Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track A Lost Phone by hidhrhis(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Hello Good morning my fellow nairalanders
My Bro's phone was stolen this midnight through the window and he has being crying since cos there are so many documents which are not back up
Ive being thinking it is possible to track the location of the phone through imei code
Please is there any way I can track it aside from this and if it is through imei code can anyone please guide me on how to go about it
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Sirmwill: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Use Google's Find my device
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by hidhrhis(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Sirmwill:
Use Google's Find my device
What if the thief off the location
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Mohbola(f): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2020
If the phone is worth it, go to police station

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Sirmwill: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

What if the thief off the location

The last time i checked,it uses a data connection to do the tracking
A lost/stolen phone is not that much recoverable though but it can be completely wiped out or locked even when it has been sold to another person.So whichever way,it will be useless for the thief and the buyer
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2020
You can only use IMEI number to lock the phone permanently.
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by hidhrhis(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Sirmwill:

The last time i checked,it uses a data connection to do the tracking
A lost/stolen phone is not that much recoverable though but it can be completely wiped out or locked even when it has been sold to another person.So whichever way,it will be useless for the thief and the buyer
Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by katol: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
The guys at http://www.imeinumbertracking.com can help you if you want to track any cell phone no meter do you own it or not. To use their software you just need to know the right IMEI number on the cell phone that you want to follow.
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Blastedholligan: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
hidhrhis:
Hello Good morning my fellow nairalanders
My Bro's phone was stolen this midnight through the window and he has being crying since cos there are so many documents which are not back up
Ive being thinking it is possible to track the location of the phone through imei code
Please is there any way I can track it aside from this and if it is through imei code can anyone please guide me on how to go about it
eya... Let him visit the police

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Go to state CID with IMIE & N21000 and they will track your phone for you
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Ballack1(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=comshots post=93415696]You can only use IMEI number to lock the phone permanently.
How?
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone by Ballack1(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Theguyshttp://www.imeinumbertracking.com[/url] can help you if you want to track any cell phone no meter do you own it or not. To use their software you just need to know the right IMEI number on the cell phone that you want to follow.
Tell me more about this bro?
I have paid for tracking since January ,but no positive result yet

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Signing Into My Device. / How To Create Whatsapp Link Easily In 30 Seconds / Infinix S5 For Sale 09065923646

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.