Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference (33038 Views)

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference / BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just one moment where he could have been honorable and won the day he let anger get the best of me ...Anger is a bitch Sha that's why I have learnt how to control the mad ass anger I once had , I am happy that shit didn't get me in big trouble before I learnt
Must "ass" be in your statement? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Mortiple(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
I was personally embarrassed by FFK's outburst. It was a huge blunder on his part.

However, FFK has tendered an unreserved apologized to the journalist and entire NUJ publicly. He indeed swallowed the humble pie. Whether his apology was genuine or not, that is really not my business (the bottom line is - FFK HAS APOLOGIZED!)

What DOES NUJ want? Who is behind FFK's humiliation?

This is beginning to look like a script from someone or somewhere. Sooner than later, Nigerians (who were against FFK) will turn against NUJ.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by GamalNasser: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

Must "ass" be in your statement? undecided

Sorry I just needed to qualify it properly
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by MosheDayan: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
backnbeta:

Don't mind them...using a gun to kill an ant undecided

The boycott is not because of corruption, it's because he insulted a journalist...trust NUJ, they won't boycott any event because of corruption because they are just like the corrupt polithiefcians undecided
The hypochrisy in nigeria is just sickening...........
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Ellegacy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Seyi Makinde would force State television workers that are always singing his praises to cover FFK's press conference.

Even if all the staff of B.C.O.S have to appear as different Journalists. Seyi Makide can be that cynical.

Doesn't help a thing. The coverage will be within Oyo state alone and it will even be limited.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Godons1: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
baliyubla:
E don be for d proud basket mouth. With time no politician will send the tout, knowing he no longer has the audience he once had.

Man has been figured out to be a jobber by even his ardent fans. Some of us knew it from day one.

You are wrong. FFK is still very popular in the EAst, we Igbos see him as our Messiah. angry grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Jabioro: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Very simple question,he would have answer with humours....If I am in his position ..I will take laughed,smile ...well my dear brother I am a bigman and no one is bankrolling me..I have my money...thanks for that question,yes next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Lamasta(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
They should extend it to corrupt politicians that has been insulting the sensibility of Nigerians also for a very long time now.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Hezmatosky: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Do they have shame? He will still come out with his ugly face to apologise angry
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Hezmatosky: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:

You are wrong. FFK is still very popular in the EAst, we Igbos see him as our Messiah. angry grin grin
Do u people know where una stand?
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Minemrys: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
gurunlocker:
Lol... Press can make and destroy one career grin
na naija media wey no kn0w their Rep. Ffk no fit try this thing with american media na. So becos im sch0ol for cambridge, we should do what? What has he given to society? Even d0nald trump that has d0ne alot for america is still being fired by the media, who c0me be Ffk. Naija media isn't like it was during the military era. Then heads of state were m0re frightened of the press. C0rrupti0n has spoilt ethics, na why a man like ffk get Rep.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
No room for stupid questions. FFK don cast be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by gtown: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
edoairways:

Have the brown envelope journalist boycott other politicians, or is because it involves FFK?
Since the brown envelope journalists boycott him but attend to other politicians, he can go and hire those who are not brown envelope journalists to his briefing. There, they will not dare ask him ''who is bankrolling you'' question because they already know he is a short fuse man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Born2Breed(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's how should be. The South West NUJ are not complaining or planning to form a parallel body.

But those Stockholm people are all calling for the head of NBA.

Banza!!!
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by edoairways: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Don't you know what precedence means?
We need this to orchestrate a chain reaction of future boycotts.
That journalist was paid to make that statement.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by edoairways: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

They have started and can’t boycott everyone simultaneously.
FFK’s case is a rallying point to serve as warning to others.
Warning indeed! Just because he is of the opposition
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Infoay: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Short fuse indeed!

And he later 'bankrolled' apology to offended family members, friends, the NUJ and to whom it may concern. Being a public domain, there are more polite ways this great man would had answered or ignored that 'provoking question.'

Through it isn't easy, let's be guided especially in public domain. Self control is a gift of the Holy spirit and also a virtue.

God please bankroll my expenses in life...
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Ojiofor: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
MosheDayan:
grin grin

They are avoiding FFK because him get sharp mouth and sharp fingers pass them grin grin grin.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Kingrefreshed: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/oyo-nuj-boycotts-fani-kayodes-press-conference/amp/

My boss is still trending!!! My Oga on top their empty heads. Them go carry your matter on their head like Gala till dey die
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by anonimi: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
edoairways:
Warning indeed! Just because he is of the opposition

You are irredeemable.
Being in the opposition is no licence for lawlessness and animalistic, primitive behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by tsauri1: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please leave FFK matter as everyone know who he is & where he belong.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by nameo: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fantastic!!
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by enazi6710: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's good to be calming down.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by enazi6710: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's good to be calming down.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Minemrys: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Guyman02:
If corruption in Nigeria received this kind of interest from APC supporters this country will be better, he has apologised and the journalist involved said he has forgiven him but people in the North and Yoruba Muslims won't let the matter rest because the man speaks against their demigod Buhari. Haba
which one is yoruba muslims? I just want to kn0w s0mething cos the yoruba christians i c0me across find ffk ann0ying and n0t to be taken seriously. And if by party affiliati0n, said yoruba muslims are even pdp members. Stop the profiling, it's making u ann0ying.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by MosheDayan: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ojiofor:

They are avoiding FFK because him get sharp mouth and sharp fingers pass them grin grin grin.
bad mouth
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by benobyeze(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Short and simple, FFK lost his cool for no just cause. Next time he should be more decent to people because no man is an island.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
c the way he was picking and droping his face mask very funny. 60% anger + 10% embarrasment + 30% anxiety =100% fidgetiness. no mortal man can keep a secret except a dead one of course.
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by surgical: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Very good.

This is how Nigerians should boycott corrupt politicians.
Good,if these journalists in the interest of the country boycott these toxic politicians,things will improve instead they are always promoting them
See that little boycott from NBA ,see the profound effect it has had on el rufai
Re: Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference by PhillipPHD(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Since protesting on the streets is dangerous, boycotting ti take over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election. / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.