Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) (46452 Views)

Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by ioreth69(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirmwill:
Sometimes
I just wonder where Bobrisky is getting money from
my thought also lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by akaza90(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
I just don't understand. God is merciful
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Akin34: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Foolish boy
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
28th year ko, 28th year ni
they never born bobrisky
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by earnit3: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Who is talking this serious
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Denique(f): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
mommy calm down
Daddy, don't let us calm down on this kind of thread jare sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Zetty177x: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirmwill:
Sometimes
I just wonder where Bobrisky is getting money from

.from 'A'
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Nasrothschild(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Desmond28: 12:22am On Sep 01, 2020
This guy give your life to christ now before is too late am telling you now. Any real born again that is close to him please preach the word for him.
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Folabifreeman:
How many times will this Man do his birthday
grin grin
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by chloedogie(m): 5:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
There are Consequences for Things we do Directly or Indirectly!

I am Fully Against this Abominable act carried out by Brobrisky and I Condemn without any Form of Apology or Modification..

This is Evil!
It's Abominable!
It's Wickedness !
It's Shameful!
Its Unnatural!
It's against God Almighty and against Humanity !

This act Attracts The Wrath of God...

God hates this act and any other sinful act but I will put something to you.
You are one of the fans and supporters of President Trump. Two weeks ago, his campaign team attacked Joe Biden that both Joe and Obama wanted to deny the LGBT their fundamental rights to marry until the media took it against them and they were forced to sign it into law. So they claimed obama and Joe didnt do that voluntarily as they were forced to do it and shouldn't be recorded as one of their many achievements while in power for 8 years. What do you have to say to that? And since Trump came into office, what has he done to overturn the LGBT law in America?
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Sirmwill: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2020
See how they cropped the saxophonist in the third picture...To blow is by work oo
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2020
chloedogie:

God hates this act and any other sinful act but I will put something to you.
You are one of the fans and supporters of President Trump. Two weeks ago, his campaign team attacked Joe Biden that both Joe and Obama wanted to deny the LGBT their fundamental rights to marry until the media took it against them and they were forced to sign it into law. So they claimed obama and Joe didnt do that voluntarily as they were forced to do it and shouldn't be recorded as one of their many achievements while in power for 8 years. What do you have to say to that? And since Trump came into office, what has he done to overturn the LGBT law in America?

Except you are Blind or you Decide to be Blind, you will Know what the Repulican Party stands for

Except you are Blind or Decide to Deceive yourself, you will know What President Donald Trump has Boldly stood for..

See the Bold lie you Put Shamelessly! Obama Deny LGBT?? That's a Lie from the Pit of Hell!

Obama is A Patron of LGBT, Abortion, Etc

Quit watching Demonic Fake news Media..
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by chloedogie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Except you are Blind or you Decide to be Blind, you will Know what the Repulican Party stands for

Except you are Blind or Decide to Deceive yourself, you will know What President Donald Trump has Boldly stood for..

See the Bold lie you Put Shamelessly! Obama Deny LGBT?? That's a Lie from the Pit of Hell!

Obama is A Patron of LGBT, Abortion, Etc

Quit watching Demonic Fake news Media..

Since you are not blind and not shameless as you claim I am, I will attach a link here and a video for you to watch. Let's see what you have to say about it as well. For your easy assimilation since your comprehension is faulty I said his campaign Team made that claim during the RNC convention that I watched live between the hours of 1am and 4am for four days while you were sleeping and snoring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVK9jaq0qZ8

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/08/24/absurb-claim-that-trump-is-most-pro-gay-president-american-history/?outputType=amp
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
There are Consequences for Things we do Directly or Indirectly!

I am Fully Against this Abominable act carried out by Brobrisky and I Condemn without any Form of Apology or Modification..

This is Evil!
It's Abominable!
It's Wickedness !
It's Shameful!
Its Unnatural!
It's against God Almighty and against Humanity !

This act Attracts The Wrath of God...

God should have just ended the matter when his Sons came down from heaven to rape women and sodomize men and animals in the old testament. their genes and lineage are present till this very day. someone fcukked up
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
chloedogie:

Since you are not blind and not shameless as you claim I am, I will attach a link here and a video for you to watch. Let's see what you have to say about it as well. For your easy assimilation since your comprehension is faulty I said his campaign Team made that claim during the RNC convention that I watched live between the hours of 1am and 4am for four days while you were sleeping and snoring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVK9jaq0qZ8

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/08/24/absurb-claim-that-trump-is-most-pro-gay-president-american-history/?outputType=amp

[/s]

Rubbish Upon Rubbish!
Keep Fooling yourself with Fake News Media! It's what you Deserve!

Action speaks louder than written nonsense!
Re: Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) by chloedogie(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Rubbish Upon Rubbish!
Keep Fooling yourself with Fake News Media! It's what you Deserve!

Action speaks louder than written nonsense!

Ahahahahahahahahah. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Will Jesus tell me that I am fooling myself? Fake news when your almighty Trump openly declared support for LGBT? Keep deceiving yourself. Fake news is what he said himself? Boy you need to know what is real and obtainable. Jesus is real and reigns. He detest abominable acts like lesbianism and gay but stop deceiving yourself with Trump is God sent.

Your trump that hasn't declared his tax returns robbing Peter to pay paul and he publicly said it. What was Jesus' stand about Zacheus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.