Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? (2797 Views)

Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by jhendor(m): 3:44am On Jun 20, 2007
Guys, i have always remained confused on the hottest girl we have around. Today my choice might be Beyonce Knowles, tomorrow Agbani Darego, another day Eva Longoria. I mean i am just simply fed up. So i decided to bring it on to this fantastic forum.
Who really is it?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by cuteass1(f): 3:52am On Jun 20, 2007
No one

its impossible to crown one, and just one the hottest

Preferences differ, what you'll get here is a long list of different names, some names might be mentioned twice or more, but no girl will get all the votes.

Every eye sees differently wink

Lets say Salma Hayek, no Tyra Banks, wait its Halle, did i forget Genevieve, infact it should be . .

You see, the battle can never be won grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by idiotogbdcm(m): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2007
cute ass is the hottest girl in the world kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by cuteass1(f): 3:57am On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

cute ass is the hottest girl in the world kiss kiss kiss

awwwwwww, now isnt he a sweetheart kiss kiss grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by idiotogbdcm(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
sure am a sweetheart kiss
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by shany: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2007
ogbdcm:

sure am a sweetheart kiss
kummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee una uzuri gani kuku wa kienyeji
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by EastnEuSis(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2007
-  ;d kiss kiss ;d

Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by angle2525(f): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2008
it's hard to decide
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by misssexyu(f): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2008
u wanna knw!!!!!!its misssexy u,dats mi.i blieve am hot in my own way.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by MethodMan3(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2008
my mai-gaurd wife!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by michele101: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
omotola
rihanna
beyonce

http://libvixen..com/
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by tope2000(f): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2008
Halle berry
Aishwarya rai
Tyra banks
Beyonce
Eva mendes
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by muyiwa04(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2008
my mother and my girlfriend
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by Riskie(f): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2008
muyiwa04:

my mother and my girlfriend
awwwwwww how sweet cheesy smiley
Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? by nezerst(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
U can as well spend the rest of your life wondering cos u'l never get an answer.
What's ur criteria for hot anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Claudia Lynx Real Face(plastic Surgery)from 2001 Until 2011 / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted Rocking #1.58m Chanel Lego Bag (photos) / Not Again! D'banj Squeezing Another Female Azz On Stage At NYE Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.