Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife (42752 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by robosky02(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
As my friend will say

Never put yourself in a situation where you will be saying " I can explain "

Now never explanation is enough.... Because its a murder case now
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Buliwyf: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
I knew it.

The first time this story was posted on Nairaland, they made it seem like it was the husband of the woman that was killed. Now it is somehow better knowing that it was the rumor monger that got it.

Mind your own business people. The amebo man even went all the way to the woman's mother-in-law to report. What kind of man is that?

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by bamasite2: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Side effects of poverty....

Everything started and ended with poverty!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by MrMurdah: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Told his wife to hand him a knife and she did....wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leadvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

Can you please explain how you secure a visa with employment letter - what sort of jobs are you on about?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by deeva2: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
How person go carry another person's matter for head and forget his own

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by robosky02(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrMurdah:
Told his wife to hand him a knife and she did....wonders shall never end.

As in......hmmm

And his own knife killed him

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivian Gist, I dey salute you
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ghetto life.. the compound sef be like poultry farm.. how them nor go dey knack each other there undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by TheChameleon: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nawa ooo.

Yamlegged babes and Afonja dickk.

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by TheChameleon: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Walexdubia(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Updating9JA:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-killed-for-accusing-neighbour-of-sleeping-with-co-tenants-wife/%3famp=1

Lol Stanley wife self na OG, ur husband talk say make u go bring knife, u self go bring am....
Now indirectly she don kill her own husband....

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by TheChameleon: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
OfeAchi:
I didn't read, but I just knew the culprit is of Afonja origins.
They're are known for raging libido, hot tempered kill-oriented.
That's why it's very easy for them to mine skulls.
#spits.

I'm proudly an Abokii.
Almajiri Amaka.
Almajiri kwenu!

Only bastards deny their origins.

Be proud of una cowardly men and harlot women

That's all.

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by muller101(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Because of common vagina.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by letitrainnow(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Too baddddd
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Bestbeelieve: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
i nor understand .. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by ericfabulous(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Its very unfortunate and life goes on �
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Royalfurnitures: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na amebo kill am

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Rawhumper(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

Its really sad that most Nigerians out of joblessness dont mind their business.

Similar happened to me but not with a married woman, her aunt was Fmr Commissioner of Police, but thank God the girl was the one visiting my house and i had a Commissioner and another DIG of Police then as my blood uncles, when the woman learnt of them she withdrew her threat and i was the one been begged cos i wanted to make it an issue with the woman.

They even threatened the girl to lie that i raped her, she refused and in a meeting said she was coming to me and i never raped her.
This is one of things that made me to appreciate women.

If my jealous neighbors minded their bisiness, this issue wouldnt have occured.

Too bad, a life has been lost.

:quote author=Updating9JA post=93420477]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-killed-for-accusing-neighbour-of-sleeping-with-co-tenants-wife/%3famp=1[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
G
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
MarcC:
People that comment first na wa o.? How do they do it ? Are they the admin of the forum that b4 any comment is put here,they have already commented ?

I keep hearing put this on front page even when the story is here .. Was it that they had commented in a group b4 it was moved here ?

Pls som1 should explain this thing to me abeg

Hehehehe...the news has been on the crime section ( I guess) before it was moved to the front page. If u are interested in commenting first, stay glued to any section of ur choice on nairaland (keep refreshing the page) and once u see a thread rush to comment...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Bluffly: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chest beaters Vs adjudged coward Afonja.
Can the chest beaters now understand that war is not the first bust stop. No one has monopoly of fighting. You all should be careful and learn to never mistake hospitality and quietness for weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Albatross1: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Imagine killing because of accusation, now you are on the run.
Soon you will be caught and sentenced, why didn't you just let go of this issue.
Save your-self and your family the stress of losing you to the jailers.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Concern not thyself with that which concerneth not thee...

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Even the compound is not a place where one who want to succeed will stay.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by dalass(f): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
deltateam:
Alaye touts that full Lagos is the person you are fighting using knife?

Usually it is believed that a Yoruba man cannot fight and very scared of such, so he stabbed him. As alaye himself, he took the knife and dealt the deadly stab on him...

Some men get problem. You do orofo to mother in-law... Come stab the complainant on top. He will explain to his Maker why a grown ass man like him couldn't mind his bloody business angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by freeborn02: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
OfeAchi:
I didn't read, but I just knew the culprit is of Afonja origins.
They're are known for raging libido, hot tempered kill-oriented.
That's why it's very easy for them to mine skulls.
#spits.

I'm proudly an Abokii.
Almajiri Amaka.
Almajiri kwenu!

The story said that the igbo guy asked his wife to bring knife and he stabbed the yoruba guy. The Yoruba guy collected the knife from the igbo guy and stabbed the igbo guy in the chest.

Only an idiot will conclude on a story without reading the content.

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by dalass(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Albatross1:
Imagine killing because of accusation, now you are on the run.
Soon you will be caught and sentenced, why didn't you just let go of this issue.
Save your-self and your family the stress of losing you to the jailers.

The other man stabbed him first on the leg. His own retaliation was deadly than his own. Insult upon injury
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by dalass(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
freeborn02:

The story said that the igbo guy asked his wife to bring knife and he stabbed the yoruba guy. The Yoruba guy collected the knife from the igbo guy and stabbed the igbo guy in the chest.

Only an idiot will conclude on a story without reading the content.

Don't mind him....

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Olam09(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bsbshejn
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by dalass(f): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sabicleaners:
Moral of the story: Learn to always mind your business.
If this young man had minded his business, he would still be among the living, so sad sad

Need professional house and office cleaners in Abuja.
Check my SIG

Abi oh.. Even the husband didn't stab the guy. Its the guy who ran Hus mouth without being asked that went ahead to stab an innocent man who lives with his own wife...

Aproko killed him

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by MarcC: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
inverseparanoia:

Hehehehe...the news has been on the crime section ( I guess) before it was moved to the front page. If u are interested in commenting first, stay glued to any section of ur choice on nairaland (keep refreshing the page) and once u see a thread rush to comment...

Thanks man.. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.