Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Red Dawn Invasion Of America Prophecy And Which Countries Will Be Doing The - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Red Dawn Invasion Of America Prophecy And Which Countries Will Be Doing The (236 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Red Dawn Invasion Of America Prophecy And Which Countries Will Be Doing The by Tboy1419: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Has God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob Removed His Protection From America and Britain? Will They Now Receive Punishment Through Invasion, Captivity and Nuclear Destruction, and if so, by Which Countries? The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Revealed!
By Dr. Luke Prophet

I am calling this installment of my work that I have written regarding the deciphering of End Times prophecies in the Bible using Holy Gematria the last post. The Last Post is British Military jargon for a bugle call blown after a battle after the dead are buried to commemorate those killed. In America it is referred to as Taps. The first reason for the name the last post that I intend to issue in a series is that I believe any moral fiber America once had as a nation is dead and buried. This year marked the seventy-fifth anniversary since any nation dared to open Pandora’s box and use a nuclear weapon against another nation. That did not stop the rogue state of Rothschild using an American built tactical nuclear weapon against the city of Beirut Lebanon. Yet there has not been one outcry against these cold blooded gangsters in Is-ra-hell from any country or the United Nations for their monstrous deed. America’s sins have piled up as high as heaven, (Revelation 18:5) and God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob has pastured the flock doomed to slaughter due to the complicity of America in this criminal act in Beirut Lebanon. (Zechariah 11:1-4) of Satanyahu dropping a bomb on Lebanon.

The America President and Vice President are both living on borrowed time, According to Revelation 11, and Jeremiah 50:2 Trump is actually the Anunnaki Marduk and Pence is Bel, and both will be assassinated prior to the November 2020 election, most likely in September. I mention September strictly because the Feast of Trumpets is in September, and I believe the Rapture will occur during the Feast of Trumpets. Notice in Revelation 11:11-12 Trump and Pence will be raised three and a half days after their assassination, and will be taken up into heaven. Trump and Pence probably will be raised at the same time as the Harpazo of the 144,000 Saints of Revelation 7:4.

The second reason is that I have tried my best to open your eyes with eye salve or the truth so you can see and understand the spiritual battle that is going on around you. If you are all still wearing masks, these masks do your immune system more harm than good as masks are ineffective against Covid-19. Wearing a mask and social distancing is nothing less than psychological warfare being waged against all humanity, indoctrinating them to keep their months shut and kneel down and get walked over just because you happen to be white or Christian. If anyone should kneel down before the blacks and ask for forgiveness it is the so called Jews who owned and operated all the slave ships. The Jewish Monsanto family owned more black slaves than any other family in Louisiana. As for myself, I will only bow the knee to my Father in Heaven and NOT to any man. I am a monarchist and Messiah Jesus is my King of Kings and Sovereign of Sovereigns!

I believe I have fought the good fight and have stayed the course against the Ashkenazi who say they are Jews and are not but do lie and are from the Synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9 and Rev 3:9). The Jews have stolen our birthright by hiding the fact that the British and white Europeans and Americans were and are today the Tribes of Jacob surnamed Israel. The Ashkenazi have as much right to the land that constitutes the State of Rothschild today as the Chinese do. Try to leave America in any manner that you can and head south, as far away from the Stinking Jew New World Odor, the Noahide Laws, FEMA Camps and Guillotines, which are all in The Tribes of Jacob near future. (Revelation 18:4).

I suggest you all read this before they make it illegal like everything else! Make this a priority to read and then send a copy to as many people as possible as they will not get this information anywhere else. I have done my level best to answer all your concerns regarding the End Times leading up to the return of Our Personal Savior, Jesus the Messiah, King of Kings and Sovereign of Sovereigns, so I have packed this work with all the pertinent information I could think of. Please be aware that the interpretation of all Bible verses used in this work are directly from the Holy Spirit and NOT FROM ME. I just confirm all the interpretations with the three matching witnesses (numbers) in Holy Gematria.

You may find this truth unbelievable or frightening, but you will know the truth, as well as how to save your soul, and the truth will set you free (John 8:31-32).

Ephesians 6:12 is for the times we are living in today, and it states: For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. So why can’t anyone today tell us who are enemies are that Paul the Apostle was referring to? Why should this be the case when 1 Corinthians 14:33 states: For God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. There had to be a way to determine what these End Times prophecies actually meant. I did not believe Our Father would leave us in the dark without the means to determine what the prophecies are warning us about. It took many years, but I did discover that God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob did give us the means to unravel the truth and now I will share this knowledge with you that Our Father allowed me to learn.

The Key of David Rev. 3:7
Many years ago, I started to have a recurring dream in regards to the Key of David of Rev. 3:7. I ignored this recurring dream for about five years until I had a freak accident in which I broke my leg in two places. In Proverbs 3:12 it states that God disciplines those he loves. Lying in the hospital, I decided the next time would probably result in my breaking my neck so I had better try to figure out what God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob was telling me and what God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob required of me. I decided to devote a year to this mission that God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob seemed to want me to undertake. A year was just the beginning as I have been working at unveiling the prophecies in the Bible for over 15 years now. Our Father can be very demanding! He also has a sense of humor as He chose me to unravel the prophecy in Revelation.

I first read the Bible cover to cover-twice. I also looked for any historical information about King David and Jesus. In 1 Samuel 7-8 David used an ephod to inquire of God.

I knew this would solve some of the missing pieces of the puzzle of my dream if I could find out what David had done to inquire of God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. It is a well known fact that theologians have determined that the family of Jesus were Essenes. Essenes were a small religious sect with headquarters in Qumran on the Dead Sea and also around the Essene Gate in Jerusalem, where their Mikveh baths can still be seen today. The Essenes were closely connected to the Egyptian Therapeutae, who were located at Lake Moeris, about fifty miles south west of Cairo. Lake Moeris is called Birket Qarun today. One of the disciples of Jesus was a member of the Therapeutae, namely Theudas also known as Thaddeus.

Jesus and his family were Hebrews and were Judeans. They followed the Ordinances and Commandments outlined in the Torah, or what we call the Old Testament. They were not Jews as we understand Jews. Orthodox Jews today are much like the biblical Pharisees who Jesus despised. Jesus was not a Jew but rather He was from the Tribe of Judah and a Judean who lived in Judea. The word Jew did not come into every day use until the year 1775 when the English playwright Sheridan used the term Jew in his play “The Rivals” according to Benjamin Freedman’s book Facts are Facts.

Re: The Red Dawn Invasion Of America Prophecy And Which Countries Will Be Doing The by OkCornel(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
December no too far again.

We would see whether this is prophecy or just delusions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi Schneider – How Words Control You / How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging / Is There A Spiritual Effect To Wearing People's Clotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.