Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging (237 Views)

From This Verse, I Understand That, Salvation Is Began By God And Completed By / How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by kenzysmith: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good DAT nairalabders, have u ever regret and ask ur self why was I born in the ist place knowing one day u Will be no more and forgotten, when u reason Davido and wizkid in d next 200 years dey will be no one might remember them. messi and Ronaldo in d next 600 years only few people might notice them cause someone will eventually break their records ,talkless of some of us that are not popular how many of u u even remember your great grand parents!
? even the schools we are going now solving maths up and down doing Nysc, immediately someone's die every stops. the bonrisky,charlie boy and so other controversial folks understand all this am typing u can only mock them after that moment u face ur own life. I can decided to run necked in my area cause I kW u and I are humans and I wish to live my lives d way I should. those bragging about their achievement when they die life move on those u bragging for we forget u let live in peace let love lead let help one another.
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by ggirl4real: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Let love lead.

Avoid envy.

Don't compete with or compare yourself to anyone.

Always strive to do the right thing

Think of the positive legacy you will leave behind when you're no more

Do your best and leave the rest.
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by kenzysmith: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Let love lead.

Avoid envy.

Don't compete with or compare yourself to anyone.

Always strive to do the right thing

Think of the positive legacy you will leave behind when you're no more

Do your best and leave the rest.
true talk my sister when I see dome people gossiping, bragging u said
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by helinues: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
It worth it most especially if you live a selfless life...

The legacy you leave behind capped it all
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by kenzysmith: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:
It worth it most especially if you live a selfless life...

The legacy you leave behind capped it all
what legacy have u left since u not prominent? mandabla left a legacy what of me and u that re not prominent?
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by helinues: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
what legacy have u left since u not prominent? mandabla left a legacy what of me and u that re not prominent?

Smiles....

That same smiles,I make sure at least on every daily basis,I put it on hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians face...

Remember, empty barrel don't make noise .....
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by kenzysmith: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

Smiles....

That same smiles,I make sure at least on every daily basis,I put it on hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians face...

Remember, empty barrel don't make noise .....
what smiles did u put on people face please don't come here and claim to be a philanthropist when u not financially stable
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by orisa37: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
LIFE IS BREATHING PULLING AND PUSHING----ARTS.

LIFE IS ACTIONS INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS----SCIENCE.

LIFE IS FEELING, THINKING AND REASONING----PNEUMATOLOGY.

SUCH IS LIFE
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
All you need to know is the purpose of life! smiley
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by helinues: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
what smiles did u put on people face please don't come here and claim to be a philanthropist when u not financially stable

Do you put frown on people's face?

Your comments suggested so
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by kenzysmith: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

Do you put frown on people's face?
Your comments suggested so
no I don't
Re: How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging by helinues: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
no I don't

I see . But everyone can I be like you now

(1) (Reply)

Corruption And Lack Of Accountability Are Nigeria's Problems -pastor Adeboye / Safia Sunni Muslim Met Lord Jesus.... Lovely Testimony / Apostle Chris Omashola Joins Other Pastors To Call For The #endsars Nefarious Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.