Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Help During These Crazy Times - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help During These Crazy Times (189 Views)

Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help During These Crazy Times by lalaponcus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Greetings, excellent people.

Over the years, we have witnessed a vast increase in depression within many people. There is increasing relational disconnection which results in people facing challenges alone.

To combat this, Bashorun presents,
*Oasis For the Weary*

This is a weekly personalized message that will energise you for goal fulfilment, self-esteem boost, and mind wellness.

How will it work?
�Every Monday and Friday of the month, you get a fully loaded personalized message to boost your day and motivate you. It would also contain golden nuggets that vary from finance to relationship and personal development.

*Subscription based*
Monthly subscription is *1000* naira. Begins in September

_Subscribe to boost the mental health of teams within your company._
_Subscribe to boost the mental health of those you love and feel are feeling let down._
_Subscribe to boost your general wellness when you feel cranky, burnout and plain tired._

I urge all my Friends and family to kindly share.
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Parent In Nigeria / Need A Flatmate? / Eleven Persons Die In Yet Another Fatal Bus Accident Along Ikom-calabar Highway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.