Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training (37983 Views)

Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract / Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by my2chains(m): 1:11am On Sep 01, 2020
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Irojonun:
It seems you don't watch football or you are simply a hater of good thing. How did you consider the footballers you listed as more entertaining than Messi? Messi won world best when Iniesta was longer playing.

After the last alien left, the hype of a world best fell apart, his world never remain the same, you still don’t get it boy, those men world Euros, World Cup, nations cup, Copa America, he played wit the best, that’s when he played his greatest football, after the last of the Alien left, Barca was a shadow even Villarreal use them carry cup. To show you he is fluke just like Pep, ready made teams, Messi only went for goals, assist just to be loggerhead with Ronaldo, they never entertained us in the beautiful game as Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, zidane, xavi , Iniesta, maradona etc did men who played the beautiful game without pressure of world best. He is skill less, run run cut you cut another cut again shot, free kick, striving to score always, with baby teams from la Liga, 2 teams league, watch best of Ronaldo Brazil, Ronaldinho, maradona, iniesta and co, watch, you will see skills, undiluted, they enjoyed and play with less pressure

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by hybridblood07(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Your comment describes how foolish you are
RomanianNinja:
Messi wherever you go I'll follow. You can call me chief zaddy. Messi is the only football club I'll ever support... Without Messi, football is super boring.

I know one penaldo supporter is about to quote me but please don't let the devil use you. Thanks for your cooperation
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by RomanianNinja: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2020
hybridblood07:
Your comment describes how foolish you are
And you obviously look like the bigger fool for typing what you typed. Respecting the opinion of others isn't that hard or is it? Wasted sperm... Nonsense
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by Mikeangelo0433: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

After the last alien left, the hype of a world best fell apart, his world never remain the same, you still don’t get it boy, those men world Euros, World Cup, nations cup, Copa America, he played wit the best, that’s when he played his greatest football, after the last of the Alien left, Barca was a shadow even Villarreal use them carry cup. To show you he is fluke just like Pep, ready made teams, Messi only went for goals, assist just to be loggerhead with Ronaldo, they never entertained us in the beautiful game as Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, zidane, xavi , Iniesta, maradona etc did men who played the beautiful game without pressure of world best. He is skill less, run run cut you cut another cut again shot, free kick, striving to score always, with baby teams from la Liga, 2 teams league, watch best of Ronaldo Brazil, Ronaldinho, maradona, iniesta and co, watch, you will see skills, undiluted, they enjoyed and play with less pressure
I just need to laugh this off because I know you can't be serious. This comment of yours is laced with anger and sentiments.
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by Mikeangelo0433: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
I just need to laugh this off because I know you can't be serious. This comment of yours is laced with anger and sentiments.
It is a shame that lovers of football who are meant to be lovers of the beautiful game are allowing hatred for whatsoever reason rob them of enjoying the magic of Lionel Messi and to deprive them of recognizing greatness. How do you rubbish a trophy laden career of 16yrs because of hatred. Someone said Messi isn't entertaining and I wonder what that meant. Messi had been entertaining football fans since he was 8yrs old when there was nothing at stake but just the innocent love of a child for the game. I have watched the younger version of Messi at viewing centres when he breezed past great defenders in their numbers trying to get the ball off him and what I hear in the viewing centre makes u know that he his great and not an ordinary player because he his the only player that elicits such reaction from football fans you hear stuffs like" E mu(catch him)
. E maa jeko lo(don't allow him to go past) Were ni o( he his mad). Messi might not be the most entertaining football player in the history of the game as that is a very subjective assertion to make. But anyone that regards his flair, dribbles, feints, and vision as unexciting doesn't know what he his talking about.
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by prodigyhenry: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
It is a shame that lovers of football who are meant to be lovers of the beautiful game are allowing hatred for whatsoever reason rob them of enjoying the magic of Lionel Messi and to deprive them of recognizing greatness. How do you rubbish a trophy laden career of 16yrs because of hatred. Someone said Messi isn't entertaining and I wonder what that meant. Messi had been entertaining football fans since he was 8yrs old when there was nothing at stake but just the innocent love of a child for the game. I have watched the younger version of Messi at viewing centres when he breezed past great defenders in their numbers trying to get the ball off him and what I hear in the viewing centre makes u know that he his great and not an ordinary player because he his the only player that elicits such reaction from football fans you hear stuffs like" E mu(catch him)
. E maa jeko lo(don't allow him to go past) Were ni o( he his mad). Messi might not be the most entertaining football player in the history of the game as that is a very subjective assertion to make. But anyone that regards his flair, dribbles, feints, and vision as unexciting doesn't know what he his talking about.

I couldn't have put it in better words bro. You hit it right on the head. It's sad that people generally have to downplay a person's greatness or abilities just to make another's seem better, tantamount to the Yoruba adage "ti tenikan o ba baje, ti elomi o le da". Very sad indeed, I am a huge Messi fan, but never have I undermined Ronaldo's abilities or capacity. I'd never downplay him just to make Messi look better and in areas where I see Ronaldo as being better than Messi, I readily admit it. I don't know what people gain for lying to themselves, it's either they ain't watching Messi, or they are plane lying or stupid enough to believe their lies. People like that don't deserve to be taken seriously so I mostly just pass
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Messi wherever you go I'll follow. You can call me chief zaddy. Messi is the only football club I'll ever support... Without Messi, football is super boring.

I know one penaldo supporter is about to quote me but please don't let the devil use you. Thanks for your cooperation
Messi ll lose this case. He ll still pay Barca compensation.
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by Playermayweda(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2020
To me Messi is the one at fault her not barca,The highest paid player in the world for years wants to leave the club for free, Without acknowledging what he has cost the club financial, Trying to void his written contract, Because of he is selfish and believes he has done all for the club that has sponsored most of his livelihood,because of it isn't looking bright for their future,But he never considered this when they were still the best team in the world, After he failed his promise he felt the club was bad,and refused to add himself to the blame, saying he wants to leave,the right thing to do is to play out his contract,because Barca has been good to him
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by Talkingoil(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Prechgold1180:
This Barca president is stupid upon everything I told him yesterday

Lemme just give him this week

Don't mind the idiot, I've asked him not to call my phone again, since he can't take simple advice
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:

Anger towards Messi, he is one of the games best players, but not the way people play him to be, if he had the personality of Sergio Ramos he would have been the greatest perhaps, he is just one player who came and played the beautiful game of football, nothing else, greats have come and go, since the last alien left, he had never delivered champions league with the big money buys and worldclass they bought for him, you won’t understand. Argentina would have won the worldcup if he had not played in that final. They would have carried Tevez, but beef with Tevez made them drop him, the media just hyped his prowess, 2010 worldcup he never scored a goal. But was given world best ahead of xavi iniesta snielder, in the past you know one of those three would have won it, but in Barca he scored hell of goals, Argentina at worldcup he couldn’t, the aliens were not there, HE IS JUST ONE THE GAME BEST PLAYERS NOT WHAT THE MEDIA CLAIM HIM TO BE, he is not an entertainer of the game, him and Ronaldo spoilt the word best, those days it’s not until you score goals but how beautiful you play, eg Zidane, Canavaro, Pav Nedved, Ronaldinho, but those two turned it to goals. When others should have won it, media made it theM do it.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by mft: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2020
In Yoruba Language, They say there is different between "Real SON of the Soil and Follow come" Real son always proof himself beyond doubt that I own this thing.

Eko is Different from Eko meaning Lesson is diff from Pap.

Peace is diff from Pieces

Real God Of Football/Soccer is diff from GOAT

RONALDO ORORO is different from others

He come in peace leave in Peace

Make unbeatable record wherever he go.

Always on his best, well trained from HOME.

To all Barca Fans here, be ready to pack ur load to Man City, I pity u guys pity Messi shocked shocked shocked, if u have his number, call him to behave well and Respect his club, leaving Barca to any other club, will kill his career beyond doubt. The chance and God father attitude he portray in Barca can`t work anywhere in England. grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color].

Barca fans be like, i will kill dis mft grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by hybridblood07(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
I can feel your pain bro! You should channel your energy towards something profitable. Goat!!!
RomanianNinja:

And you obviously look like the bigger fool for typing what you typed. Respecting the opinion of others isn't that hard or is it? Wasted sperm... Nonsense
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by Irojonun: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

the players you listed with exception of Ronaldinhno are not better entertainers than Messi except of course you are talking volleyball not football. Go to sky sports and watch best football entertainers in history and see what number is messi
Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Irojonun:
the players you listed with exception of Ronaldinhno are not better entertainers than Messi except of course you are talking volleyball not football. Go to sky sports and watch best football entertainers in history and see what number is messi

You never watched them, you never watched the leg over of rivaldo, the only world number 9 Ronaldo Brazil who can dribble like a no 10, run like a winger, shoot, complete footballer, go and watch best of them, you will know Messi is overhyped. I REPEAT SINCE THE ALIENS OF SPAIN LEFt, he is a shadow of himself, why he couldn’t achieve at Argentina, no Barcelona aliens ������. He is a fraud like Pep. They need the best around them. They bought players big money, but the aliens have left, the ones that do all the magic. This new ones need Messi magic, but he was using the aliens magic. they DAMAGED THE GAME OF FOOTBALL, turned it to goals, without goals, Van dijk should have won the world best, he was exceptional, that season, they kicked Messi out of champions league, Villarreal kicked them out of Copa d Rey, but goals in 2 team league. 2010 was for either xavi iniesta or snielder, 2013 should have been for Robben of Bayern, he was exceptional, back to back finals, won treble, he was at his old best, they spoilt the game of football, if Messi had score 50 goals 2018, he would have won it also ahead of Luka Modric who was exceptional

Re: Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training by Alary: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
rockyh:
The clause was that he has to inform the club 10 days before the end of a season which he didn't if we look at it from the angle of extension because champion league ended before he invoked the clause which automatically makes that clause invalid.man city is trying to please both parties involved that why they are negotiating with Barca else they would have announced him as their player since they have had a personal agreement with messi. Personally I feel its messi's pride and authoritative attitude on coaches that made him ask for transfer because he has seen someone who is not on the same page as previous coaches including stating categoricallythat Luis has no place in his team not even as a substitute else he is going to stay

Bro, I'm not doubting you on this frivolous 10 days notice in the contract as you mentioned. Even Barca didn't say 10 days notice ,all they claim is june end of the season. Bro , I will be glad to lay my hands on a copy of the contract that states Messi should inform them 10 days before the season ends. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coach, Players Celebrate As Manchester City Beat Watford 6-0 Win FA Cup (Photos) / Nigeria Qualifies For 2018 Africa Nations Cup / Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.