Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Towards Heaven, Part 1, Written For Belindah Effah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Towards Heaven, Part 1, Written For Belindah Effah (167 Views)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards Heaven, Part 1, Written For Belindah Effah by EPublishers: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jamike
Jamike bounced into the classroom, his fellow classmates hailed, Zainab heard about the party and all Jamike did. She was not concerned about what he did, it was what he told her the previous day. Jamike was the fun-wire of the class, very juvenile and might be lying one too many times. Zainab didn’t like that. On their way home, after school, she waited under the gmelina tree, clutching her black school bag. Jamike breezed in, about to begin but she paused him with an open palm. She eyed him while lashing, ‘Jamike, what did you tell me?’
‘Zane, Zane, I know what I told you.’
‘I know, then tell me what you told me.’
‘That any party can wait and…’
‘And that you will study social studies with me.’ Zainab completed for him.
‘Zane…I.’
‘You kept me waiting at Banku’s place, not only that, you went to the party and Kaisa said she saw you with Better. Habah!’
She walked away before Jamike could hold her and convince her to still be his friend with more lies.
The next day, she came to school and found a writing on the board, Aboki dey vex for Jamike.
She shook her head, ‘Stupid Igbo boys.’

Rowland
Rowland was waiting for a bus, getting one to the University of Ilorin from his place seemed more difficult daily. He wouldn’t mind if they charged him 20 naira instead of 5naira. The sun was totally blinding, he felt like wearing a hijab like the women. Yaska will be very angry with him, he might think that he is not going to be serious with being his ‘boy’ in the students’ complex. When he eventually arrived Uni-Ilorin, he was rushing alongside other students, he stepped on someone’s slippers, the footwear disjointed.
‘Ooooh, habah habah, you don’t see?’ Zainab shouted.
‘Sorry, please sorry, yo Allah, I didn’t see, please sorry.’
‘Then give me your own slippers.’
‘How? No. I am in a hurry to work, I am already….’
‘Late, me too I am late from doing my clearance and you cut my slippers, no way.’ She slapped and grabbed him by the shirt.
‘A shoemaker can make it, let me go.’
‘You are wicked, oboy, you are wicked.’
Her phone rang.
‘Kabi, yes….no….Allah kai…yes, one stupid boy cut my slippers, he said rubbish to me, Kabi come here and beat this boy for me.’..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/towards-heaven-part-1.html

From your very own celebrities story pug-
Re: Towards Heaven, Part 1, Written For Belindah Effah by EPublishers: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Young Star Bayo Ododo / Bbnaija: Vee Has Been Evicted From The Bug Brother House (video) / Basic Steps On How To Increase Blog Traffic 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.