Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel (505 Views)

Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by Eborabadan(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dr. Stella Immanuel, the controversial woman who took the world by storm in July when she claimed that Hydroxychloroquine is the potential cure for Coronavirus, has said it has been prophesied that President Donald Trump will win the forthcoming US presidential poll.

The US goes to poll to vote in a new president on 3 November 2020. Immanuel has been dubbed a die-hard fan of Trump, which was why her claims that antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibacterial drug, Zithromax, were effective cures for the coronavirus, were punctured.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/coronavirus/

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by GamalNasser: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
He will win definitely
Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by div111(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
ok
Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by budaatum: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eborabadan:

Immanuel has been dubbed a die-hard fan of Trump, which was why her claims that antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibacterial drug, Zithromax, were effective cures for the coronavirus, were punctured.
I'd love to see how many people will be so brain dead to fail to realise her claims were punctured because she's a quack who still hasn't provided any medical records to validate and prove her claim.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by colorsofrainbow: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sure he will...but it will be a very very very very controversial second term...I pity democrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
For her to say it means he will definitely not win.

Lol.
He will lose cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Sure he will...but it will be a very very very very controversial second term...I pity democrats
Why are you pitying the democrats it should be Trump you pity because when he loses he will go to jail cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by Joevics(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eborabadan:
Dr. Stella Immanuel, the controversial woman who took the world by storm in July when she claimed that Hydroxychloroquine is the potential cure for Coronavirus, has said it has been prophesied that President Donald Trump will win the forthcoming US presidential poll.

The US goes to poll to vote in a new president on 3 November 2020. Immanuel has been dubbed a die-hard fan of Trump, which was why her claims that antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibacterial drug, Zithromax, were effective cures for the coronavirus, were punctured.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/coronavirus/
How did she take the world by storm when several other reputable doctors have posited the same long before her.
Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by Joevics(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
budaatum:

I'd love to see how many people will be so brain dead to fail to realise her claims were punctured because she's a quack who still hasn't provided any medical records to validate and prove her claim.
Do you know Nigeria Nafdac has certified chloroquine for early treatment of Coronavirus?

Let me help you; https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/chloroquine-effective-in-early-stages-of-coronavirus-infection-nafdac/

You see how dumb you are? Calling someone risking her life for the truth quack.
Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by longetivity(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
prophecy is here
Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by budaatum: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Joevics:

Do you know Nigeria Nafdac has certified chloroquine for early treatment of Coronavirus?

Let me help you; https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/chloroquine-effective-in-early-stages-of-coronavirus-infection-nafdac/

You see how dumb you are? Calling someone risking her life for the truth quack.
Nigeria is indeed a good measure of chloroquine as an effective covid19 cure. That's the reason anyone with money is flying to Nigeria for medical care. If we were not so effective, even our own wealthy people would fly abroad to see a doctor, but thankfully, they all stay home to be cured instead of flying to UK, Germany, USA and even India. We are so good that the entire world would soon be abandoning their silly search for vaccination and will be buying agbo from us because NAFDAC have approved agbo too.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by Joevics(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
budaatum:

Nigeria is indeed a good measure of chloroquine as an effective covid19 cure. That's the reason anyone with money is flying to Nigeria for medical care. If we were not so effective, even our own wealthy people would fly abroad to see a doctor, but thankfully, they all stay home to be cured instead of flying to UK, Germany, USA and even India. We are so good that the entire world would soon be abandoning their silly search for vaccination and will be buying agbo from us because NAFDAC have approved agbo too.

You are quite ignorant. Sorry, I have to use that word. The effectiveness of chloroquine in treating Covid-19 was celebrated here and on Twitter, long before the U.S had it's first case.

China and Several European countries adopted it, until pharmaceutical companies started releasing false data showing its ineffective. Most of those where administered to people in advanced stages, and lot of them has been retracted.

- You are been lied to and you don't even know it. The fact that the WHO which began a research to test the effectiveness of chloroquine during a pandemic abruptly ended it, or the fact that the media is claiming HCQ causes heart attack didn't tell you all these is either for political or commerical reasons.

- The FDA quickly removed the approval of chloroquine for over counter sale. How wierd.

Even if DR Stella provide her data, your likes wouldn't still agree to it. Hundreds of doctors around the globe has released these documents and peer studies, but the media only choose to believe the negatives.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by colorsofrainbow: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Why are you pitying the democrats it should be Trump you pity because when he loses he will go to jail cheesy
I'm talking about when he wins & pls I don't want to argue if he will win or not...na u go carry am go jail as democrats mouthpiece na grin
U were very confident he would lose to Clinton 2016.u are more hopeful he will lose to a less popular candidate this year
Funny Nigerians grin
Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm talking about when he wins & pls I don't want to argue if he will win or not...na u go carry am go jail as democrats mouthpiece na grin
U were very confident he would lose to Clinton 2016.u are more hopeful he will lose to a less popular candidate this year
Funny Nigerians grin
Trump has many indictments and will likely go to jail once he lives office like his associates who are already in prison and awaiting trial.
Did me and you discuss in 2016 and I told you Clinton will win

You are missing facts Biden is actually more likeable than Clinton and Trump is very unpopular.
Trump will likely lose don't underestimate the American electorate or think they will vote Trump because he is the incumbent

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by colorsofrainbow: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Trump has many indictments and will likely go to jail once he lives office like his associates who are already in prison and awaiting trial.
Did me and you discuss in 2016 and I told you Clinton will win

You are missing facts Biden is actually more likeable than Clinton and Trump is very unpopular.
Trump will likely lose don't underestimate the American electorate or think they will vote Trump because he is the incumbent
I think this discussion is over...I've seen mediocrity in ur opinion about U.S elections

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I think this discussion is over...I've seen mediocrity in ur opinion about U.S elections
He is though.
You are the mediocre one here if you think he is actually popular LOL.
Anyway bye

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Prophesied Trump Will Win US Election – Dr Stella Immanuel by budaatum: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joevics:

You are quite ignorant. Sorry, I have to use that word. The effectiveness of chloroquine in treating Covid-19 was celebrated here and on Twitter, long before the U.S had it's first case.

China and Several European countries adopted it, until pharmaceutical companies started releasing false data showing its ineffective. Most of those where administered to people in advanced stages, and lot of them has been retracted.

- You are been lied to and you don't even know it. The fact that the WHO which began a research to test the effectiveness of chloroquine during a pandemic abruptly ended it, or the fact that the media is claiming HCQ causes heart attack didn't tell you all these is either for political or commerical reasons.

- The FDA quickly removed the approval of chloroquine for over counter sale. How wierd.

Even if DR Stella provide her data, your likes wouldn't still agree to it. Hundreds of doctors around the globe has released these documents and peer studies, but the media only choose to believe the negatives.
You, on the other hand, are obviously very not quite ignorant, I'm certain, which is why you'd kindly provide evidence for your "China and Several European countries adopted it" instead of promoting baseless conspiracies then qualifying it with "You are been lied to" when, in fact, you are the one lying here.

Its not a case of "even if". If you had paid attention in science class you'd have learnt about lab reports. A competent doctor will always provide data for their medical claims if they are not quacks. Its the reason doctors and scientists keep records in the first place, so it can be reviewed by their peers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Made Me A Better President: Barack Obama / To Femi Fani-kayode And Trump Supporters Hinging Your Support Cos Of Guy / Prince Harry And Wife Quit Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.