Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) (80907 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
kessling:

Who told you he's not

I didn't say he is or he's not but you clearly said he is
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Adubi78:

I PITY YOU..............
You don pity your own life finish? grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Jophy: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2020
True man of God
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by BBFM: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:

What else could make him visit? Don't think otherwise. That's the sole reason, other pastors have voiced out against CAMA, he's yet to do so because he has access to Buhari hence this visit.

If your prediction is correct, is not better and more mature than how other men of God are ranting on social media?
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Christianvoice: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
surgical:
Abeg forget,these are not the type of men of God we read in the Bible,this are just clever business men,you can't force me to fall mugun for this people,it is your right to worship any mortal,i won't question that
But there is a minimum standard required for such position,as men of God,they are moral compass,they always side with the people,they are not worldly,they don't crave access to worldly palaces,and they don't have preoccupation of territorial expansion,of my auditorium is bigger than yours,that is how to know true men of God

So you are always happy when you abuse pastors don't worry you will run to them someday when God decides to punish you
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by surgical: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Christianvoice:

So you are always happy when you abuse pastors don't worry you will run to them someday when God decides to punish you
ode ,mumu like you,look this people are human being just like you,the difference is that they make use of brain given to them by God which is equally given to you to hypnotized,supress and enslave you
Honestly nothing special about them except to people like you.
But I respect the ones amongst them,who are considerate and don't sell their people to government for influence and patronage,meanwhile they are nobody without the people
Less I forget,God don't punish, the Lord is good all the time,you only reap what you sow.
But your God of men won't tell you that,they can even tell you they will help you appeal to God to circumvent his immutable law,which is absolutely impossible
Reason Jesus Christ admonished us , that be thou not be deceived,whatever a man sow he will reap.
Further,if you sow wind you reap whirlwind
You won't get into problem if these are your guiding principles,even if you do,you will find help to overcome
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Christianvoice: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
surgical:
ode ,mumu like you,look this people are human being just like you,the difference is that they make use of brain given to them by God which is equally given to you to hypnotized,supress and enslave you
But I respect the ones amongst them,who are considerate and don't sell their people to government for influence and patronage,meanwhile they are nobody without the people
Less I forget,God don't punish, the Lord is good all the time,you only reap what you sow.
But your God of men won't tell you that,they can even tell you they will help you appeal to God to circumvent his immutable law,which is absolutely impossible
Reason Jesus Christ admonished us , that be thou not be deceived,whatever a man sow he will reap.
You won't get into problem if these are your guiding principles,even if you do,you will find help to overcome

If you are accusing them of what they are not, you know God is going to deal with you. Check it could be reasons for your joblessness, you don't have spiritual authority to judge any pastor. If you like keep doing your devish work by condemning pastors, someday you will surely pay for it
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Christianvoice: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
surgical:

Keep doing the job of the devil by the time that you are down you will cry
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Imagine when your boy na vice president of a country!!
On d CAMA issue, I nokno ooo
flyingpig:
Osinbajo don invite em boss due to CAMA grin funny enough buhari doesn't have retentive memory he will forget excerpts of the meeting soon as he returns to parlour where he's busy watching cow on nat-geo wild
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by surgical: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Christianvoice:

If you are accusing them of what they are not, you know God is going to deal with you. Check it could be reasons for your joblessness, you don't have spiritual authority to judge any pastor. If you like keep doing your devish work by condemning pastors, someday you will surely pay for it
Abeg get sense,which men of God,dont live your life continue to depend on pastors
Besides everybody know adeboye style, the reason some celebrities stage a protest at his premises sometimes ago , urging him to tame his Lions,he helped unleashed and to stop playing the ostrich.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Christianvoice: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=surgical post=93465608]Abeg get sense,which men of God,dont live your life continue to depend on pastors
Besides everybody know adeboye style, the reason some celebrities stage a protest at his premises sometimes ago , urging him to tame his Lions,he helped unleashed and to stop playing the ostrich.[/quote

Which celebrities? Oh Nigeria celebrities are your role models? Immoral celebrities whose music/movie businesses are gradually fading away because of their immoral activities like gay, lesbianism, yahoo-yahoo.
Look, the church would still be here reigning while your so called celebrities fade away. The church is older than celebrities.
Celebrities who cannot protest against the bad government that cannot provide jobs, social amenities, the government that doesn't care about the killing of her citizens by herdmen and Boko Haram.
So Nigeria celebrities are those helping you, feeding you. Anyway you talk like a small boy without wisdom.
Stop insulting pastor Adeboye he was even successful in the Academic world before even became a pastor. He is a PhD holder, a first class university lectuerer.

Nobody in your family has reached his level academically.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by surgical: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Christianvoice post=93472232][/quote]ass licker,you think everybody is low life like you
You lack proper upbringing,reason you are so deficient in thinking,you have to rely on pastors
Now that the idol you worship instead of God has been demystified,you are heart broken,cpnfused and feel helpless.
Pull yourself together and take charge of your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.