Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) (80817 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Christianvoice: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
See levels. Adeboye has the vice president, the wife of Tinubu and so many political heavy weight in the country as his pastors. CAMA will be suspended with just this visit. Trust the grand patron of Ogboni royal family.
Don't talk as a devil. That man should be older than you. Can you call your father an ogboni man? If someone calls you an Ogboni man would you happy? If someone accused you of what you are not will you happy? I pray let your mouth don't take you to early grave in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
People that doesn't understand the Nigerian law and religion will say it was because of CAMA, but Christian leaders doesn't deal directly with government on the issue of Constitution, they relate through proxy like CAN, PFN or other members of the church who are part of the government
wisdom is far from you! You are not smart at all! Even a day old baby in Nigeria knows the purpose of this visit.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by surgical: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Christianvoice:

Eh stop insulting the man of God except you don't respect your father. Why do you talk as if you don't have conscience. Are you a Christian at all? Do you believe in Christ. Does the Bible say you should do for leaders?
Abeg forget,these are not the type of men of God we read in the Bible,this are just clever business men,you can't force me to fall mugun for this people,it is your right to worship any mortal,i won't question that
But there is a minimum standard required for such position,as men of God,they are moral compass,they always side with the people,they are not worldly,they don't crave access to worldly palaces,and they don't have preoccupation of territorial expansion,of my auditorium is bigger than yours,that is how to know true men of God
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Tachio2061: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nobody should talk against this respectful man of God. President Buhari was always at the Redemption Camp during his presidential campaign seeking his Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
/
Never blame Adeboye.

Blame those who know better but continue to refer to him as a man of god or pastor. He is just a businessman who uses the name of Jesus to solicit for FUND. The central point is MONEY. Heaven or hell has no place in his business model.

/
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
foolbuster:

Lolz. As i said, God gave you a brain for a reason please use it. Goodnight.

I am using mine. Use yours too
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by youngmonie: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol, such a rude child ���

flyingpig:
Osinbajo don invite em boss due to CAMA grin funny enough buhari doesn't have retentive memory he will forget excerpts of the meeting soon as he returns to parlour where he's busy watching cow on nat-geo wild

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Igbochief001:
after he was called out by Nigerians ...is that a protest ? go n sleep

Truecaller ni. You people are never satisfied, someone said he didnt protest, whereas he led one, now you're saying it was because he was called out, okay o
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Johnson5258: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's my point, he wouldn't be there if he wasn't invited.

Angelfrost:

I very much believe that meeting above was on the request or behest of Buhari via Osibanjo.

Pastor. Adeboye is not one to kowtow to authorities... He is already a global figure.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Omoosukejo: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Because of CAMA abi? He no visit since when them dey slaughter citizen's for southern Kaduna, since his business is about to be threatened he feels It's necessary to protect him own interest.....yeye
this is somebody how has voiced out many times including going on street demonstrating. What's do you want? So what did you expect him to do when the gospel of Jesus Christ is about to be threatened? You just think along with your company of poverty striken fellows that pastors must be poor and beggars to be seen as doing the will of God. All of you harbouring hatreds against all men of God that are flourishing
worldwide including some stranded and jealous pastors will not end well as the God liveth. When they were struggling nobody among you see them. Very many are still benefiting from their efforts that doesn't matter to you the destroyers. Be as I be people!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good one, Buhari till 2031
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
Good one, Buhari till 2031

Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by greatseed: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
surgical:
Exactly my brother,he wants the assurance that he will be exempted in the implementation of the CAMA law,not necessarily speaking for the entire Christian,he is the most selfish of the GO always looking for gains,reason he supports APC,have you seen him like others speak up for the people just like the prophet of the old.
It's all about money and influence nothing more
shocked
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2020
We wait to see the outcome of this meeting.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by bilulu(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Exmilitant:
Is there a real pastor?
I don't know but for sure we know these ones are fake.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by bilulu(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2020
IYANGBALI:
him go go there dey smile and be saying let someone shout hallelujah
Lolz....
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by xterapi159: 4:41am On Sep 01, 2020
surgical:
Exactly my brother,he wants the assurance that he will be exempted in the implementation of the CAMA law,not necessarily speaking for the entire Christian,he is the most selfish of the GO always looking for gains,reason he supports APC,have you seen him like others speak up for the people just like the prophet of the old.
It's all about money and influence nothing more

If u don't know what you're saying, u just keep shut and don't poison others!�
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:04am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Osinbajo don invite em boss due to CAMA grin funny enough buhari doesn't have retentive memory he will forget excerpts of the meeting soon as he returns to parlour where he's busy watching cow on nat-geo wild
.....you are so wicked bro! LOL!
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Carter4luv(m): 5:32am On Sep 01, 2020
For all the pictures I don't see buhari, I never see am wear nose mask, abi he be anti-facemask
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Because of CAMA abi? He no visit since when them dey slaughter citizen's for southern Kaduna, since his business is about to be threatened he feels It's necessary to protect him own interest.....yeye
what you are not sure of don't say...since the essence of the visit is not yet published please mute your hand and desist from attacking so that u can be justified by the truth
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by iramure(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Should CAMA be amended to be advantage of religious/business centres following adeboye's visit, one particular business man in ogun state will be shouting up and down saying his outburst frightened FG, he told they will die, god of vengeance has visited them.he can even claim his prayer killed the cabal members, and all manner of nonsense
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Iamdemola:

No, don't talk like that. You know he has never been one that is vocal about leaders
But he was vocal against Jonathan
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2020
El bubu seems to have more faith in God than him, he ain't wearing face mask.

All that talk of divine healing, Gods anointed servant collapses when our GOs visit the villa.

They become common guests and do what they re told.

Guess he is going to become the evangelist of the new CAMA rules for churches.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2020
surgical:
Abeg forget,these are not the type of men of God we read in the Bible,this are just clever business men,you can't force me to fall mugun for this people,it is your right to worship any mortal,i won't question that
But there is a minimum standard required for such position,as men of God,they are moral compass,they always side with the people,they are not worldly,they don't crave access to worldly palaces,and they don't have preoccupation of territorial expansion,of my auditorium is bigger than yours,that is how to know true men of God

surgicus you re spot on, the G.O. looks like an applicant.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Eldee54321(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Most of u don't know what he went there for.... U are just assuming.. Let's wait and see.
... Besides he doesn't go there without being invited unless it is important
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by zoomman(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:
CALM DOWN.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by dahdopedaniels(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Keeping quite is way easier for you
SweetJoystick:
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Austino778: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Heavenly Troops are stationed, no where to run to...

You must drink from the Wrath of God.

I am fully ready and no one can stop the Move Of God.
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by kessling: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Who told you he's a man of God?

Who told you he's not
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by ddeola: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Baba don give am last warning. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Adubi78(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2020
SweetJoystick:

I PITY YOU..............

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.