Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) (22396 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For APC In Esan West & Central LGA'S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by winkmart: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Weldone sir
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Oizee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nadaken:
It really rained today o, I don't think a paid crowd could have stayed in that rain and collect malaria.

Ize iyamu got Edo north strong
forget that one, with money people can stay in the rain like that for hours. Poverty is real

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Big thief talk all of them.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Sandrapery: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:
Atleast they will go home 1k richer courtesy of APC and the acid thrower.

They should keep collecting the money. It's their money after all. On election day, they know where to vote.
if they can stand under the rain for 1k,who told you they cannot vote for 2k?
APC is campaining while PDP is building a bill board of propaganda. Later if they loose the election they will start shouting rigging rigging rigging.
God bless oshiomole
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by ndayil(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
It is very unfortunate that nairaland has turn to APC media team. Some of us are gradually loosing interest in logging into nairaland APC forum. Not good to very bias like this because of selfish interest.
Everyday is Eze Iyamu Campaign here and there without a PDP Campaign. Doees it means that PDP are not Campaigning too?
Enough of this unprofessional practices.
Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Okobaba1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
It is stupidity to say the large crowd came out to support Ize-iyamu for N1000. Why don't we have this kind of massive crowd turning up for Obaseki?

Abi he does not share 1000 Naira too?

Obaseki has been rejected. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oizee:
forget that one, with money people can stay in the rain like that for hours. Poverty is real
EDO is not ABIA where they voted a governor because of 1 litre of kerosene.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by mamotalk: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
doctoring images up and down. the real photo shows that people are apathetic to their simple cultist
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they can stand under the rain for 1k,who told you they cannot vote for 2k?
APC is campaining while PDP is building a bill board of propaganda. Later if they loose the election they will start shouting rigging rigging rigging.
God bless oshiomole
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

They will take ur 2k and still vote PDP.

"go and die" comment is still very fresh in our hearts + fatal injury of acid burns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
See the paid supporters coming out, all for selfish interests.

All because of #1000

This is exactly what the politicians want.

They impoverish you and throw money around during election time to catch your attention.

I hope you are not mistaken EDO for ABIA where they vote because of 1litre of kerosene.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by oyatainer(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
ndayil:
It is very unfortunate that nairaland has turn to APC media team. Some of us are gradually loosing interest in logging into nairaland APC forum. Not good to very bias like this because of selfish interest.
Everyday is Eze Iyamu Campaign here and there without a PDP Campaign. Doees it means that PDP are not Campaigning too?
Thanks

What are you saying? With Obaseki and Shuaibu boldly up there at the front page.

When will you stop accusation anytime something is not in ur side?

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed grin cheesy embarassed cool Pasito Ayodele don tell OBASEKI not to worry dat,make he nor campaign that he go win in his dream cool

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Okobaba1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
A lot of people are not even wise.

Coming on Social media to make noise.

I have covered both campaigns and I know what is happening behind the scene.

But when I come online I see people type rubbish.

I hear people talk about Obaseki winning a Governorship election. Does Obaseki command any level of followership or loyalty?

From Ward level to local govt level to Senatorial level. Does he command any level of followership?

Apart from Esama of Benin in Ovia which other PDP leader commands followers hip? Is it Dan Orbih?

The only people who will vote for Obaseki on Election day are PDP members.

True Edolites know their leader and have since made their choice.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
20 days to go.. let see how things pan out.. Edo not Lagos or the other way round .. time will tell

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
ndayil:
Thanks
who stop you from uploading the PDP campaign pictures and videos.
PDP is busy watching a bill board of propaganda while APC is campaining. Obaseki believe he will use intimidation and propaganda to win since he have nothing to show to the people, while ize iyamu is spreading the good news of the simple agenda.
Have you ever seen Obaseki wife campaigning for him? But I know you have seen pastor wife campaigning vigorously.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
chatinent:
Lol. Dem no gree use umbrellas. Such mental disoder.
guy just say that you are blind.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by OVB123: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nadaken:
It really rained today o, I don't think a paid crowd could have stayed in that rain and collect malaria.

Ize iyamu got Edo north strong
Yes, Edo north is APC courtesy of Comrade Oshiomhole, Edo central is PDP stronghold but the real battle-ground is Edo south.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by ggirl4real: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
I hope you are not mistaken EDO for ABIA where they vote because of 1litre of kerosene.

Oga rest o

Na still the same tin

This one na cash, dat one na kind.

I don't trust all these APC and PDP politicians.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:

Shove ur thought into the deepest part of ur anus
this is just one lga campaign oo,whybu dey take am personal, dem no force u support pdp na
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
EDO is not ABIA where they voted a governor because of 1 litre of kerosene.
lol
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
they are not even up to 200 there ....I can count them sef
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Nadaken: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
OVB123:
Yes, Edo north is APC courtesy of Comrade Oshiomhole, Edo central is PDP stronghold but the real battle-ground is Edo south.
I agree
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by morgstreme: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:
Atleast they will go home 1k richer courtesy of APC and the acid thrower.

They should keep collecting the money. It's their money after all. On election day, they know where to vote.

They will vote APC....
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by morgstreme: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
See the paid supporters coming out, all for selfish interests.

All because of #1000

This is exactly what the politicians want.

They impoverish you and throw money around during election time to catch your attention.

Show proof they were paid 1k...

Child of PERDITION!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by abc115: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
morgstreme:

Child of PERDITION!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
vixpal:
Keep it up, one party is busy with campaign, the other busy with propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMDaq4bNPTk

Propaganda Do you go to school at all? You are calling something with evidence propaganda Bro I fear you wallahi.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by vixpal: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
jrusky:

Propaganda Do you go to school at all? You are calling something with evidence propaganda Bro I fear you wallahi.
What is Propaganda? information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

You must be an illiterate . If it is not propaganda , why dont they include the bad things PDP said about Obaseki ? You better go back to school or return your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
they are not even up to 200 there ....I can count them sef

They outnumber that of pdp
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by seguno2: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
chatinent:
Lol. Dem no gree use umbrellas. Such mental disoder.

Serious Edo jazz don turn them into original zombies.
No brake, no sense, na joro jara joro.
Just as Edo people are sweating in the physical to avoid the stress of a godfather that Lagosians are enduring, it looks like their spirits are also working to avoid the calamity of a fake pastor who is in reality, an acid throwing cultist and thief.
Edo people, the gods are with you. Ise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by ggirl4real: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
morgstreme:

Child of PERDITION!!!

Oh sorry! I thought it was up to #1000, I didn't know that they received only #200.

Sorry Sir, I'll be careful when dishing out my figures next time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.