Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) (22523 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For APC In Esan West & Central LGA'S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

They outnumber that of pdp

for where ....besides they are rented crowd
for ignoring the heavy rain fall just to campaign for a politician shows that they where rented

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by seguno2: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
LegendHero:
So because they don't use umbrella, they automatically have mental disorder?

Yes, and they should all be sent to Uselu psychiatric hospital.
Who won’t use an umbrella in the rain, and not hide in a shelter, except a mad person

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by garfield1: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

for ignoring the heavy rain fall just to campaign for a politician shows that they where rented

No sir,no human will be waiting in the rain just for 1000 naira.pdp will lose
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by seguno2: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

.......... and need to earn the promised money, after the campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
seguno2:

.......... and need to earn the promised money, after the campaign.
yeah. ...no be Nigerians again? once money is involved.. nobody is going home

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

No sir,no human will be waiting in the rain just for 1000 naira.pdp will lose

lolz...you probably don't know Nigerians ...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by okuta007: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
who stop you from uploading the PDP campaign pictures and videos.
PDP is busy watching a bill board of propaganda while APC is campaining. Obaseki believe he will use intimidation and propaganda to win since he have nothing to show to the people, while ize iyamu is spreading the good news of the simple agenda.
Have you ever seen Obaseki wife campaigning for him? But I know you have seen pastor wife campaigning vigorously.

she has seen the hand writing on the wall that the fake pastor will fail again - the morbidly obese carol white bleaching cream brand ambassador does not want her husband to blame her for not campaigning for him when the blame game starts on September 20 grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nadaken:
It really rained today o, I don't think a paid crowd could have `stayed in that rain and collect malaria.

Ize iyamu got Edo north strong

U mean rain gives malaria in Edo?? grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Miracle1991: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
okuta007:

she has seen the hand writing on the wall that the fake pastor will fail again - the morbidly obese carol white bleaching cream brand ambassador does not want her husband to blame her for not campaigning for him when the blame game starts on September 20 grin
I hope you guys will not cry rigging rigging rigging. Ize iyamu is the next governor of Edo State. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Nadaken: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:

U mean rain gives malaria in Edo?? grin
lol, technically the shivers can aggravate a dormat malaria
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by fastlane84: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
pretydiva:
4+4 is a goal for obaseki
Torgba
Ogbane
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nadaken:
It really rained today o, I don't think a paid crowd could have stayed in that rain and collect malaria.

Ize iyamu got Edo north strong

Paid or not, of what benefit is it to these people who went for this campaign rally? What is more important? Is it what ize iyamu got or what d people got?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by passiveincome01: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
REALLy
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Build up to the September election in Edo becomes more interesting by the day.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by mexbee1(m): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2020
pretydiva:
4+4 is a goal for obaseki

Torgba
don't come here and shout rigging rigging after the election o.....u know say pdp always win for server,,, fb and nairaland while APC na inec they always declare them as return

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by Sasaeniyan29(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2020
I pity this Edo people if APC emerge as governor of the state .they should as Ogun state people how far, kogi people too,. especially Nigeria as a whole .this party is full of canvassing people with fake or empty promises. Edo wise up no go enter one chance.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by morgstreme: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2020
ggirl4real:

Oh sorry! I thought it was up to #1000, I didn't know that they received only #200.

Sorry Sir, I'll be careful when dishing out my figures next time.

Pained IPOB!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) by kahal29: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
who stop you from uploading the PDP campaign pictures and videos.
PDP is busy watching a bill board of propaganda while APC is campaining. Obaseki believe he will use intimidation and propaganda to win since he have nothing to show to the people, while ize iyamu is spreading the good news of the simple agenda.
Have you ever seen Obaseki wife campaigning for him? But I know you have seen pastor wife campaigning vigorously.

Tell them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram / Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.