Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad (67597 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / Buhari Commissions New Made-In-Nigeria Naval Ship / Extend Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail Line To Chad, President Deby Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Ifyz0001: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Are you people funny?

Germany, where was Nigeria when they were fighting World War?

And you want them (Germany) to now be using our old fashioned machines?

Nigeria should be happy they just recognised us as a Giant of West Africa, that's all.

When they buy from us and gift to South Africa then we are the Giant of Africa .
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by ridwanlawal: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2020
HOE LEEE Bleep
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Dagger79(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Damn South Africans looking at Nigerians after seeing this news like

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by mightyhazell: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2020
gypsey:
the idea is to see if any man would fancy her, so if you fancy her just say so. tongue
she's not bad if that's what u mean,but splashing her pics all over the place is kinda weird..
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by ojuu4u(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
They couldnt even use it they had to donate it to neighbouring CHAD republic

Me trying to understand if this is an insult or admiration to our technology cry

No good thing comes to Nigeria that you guys will write comments that are encouraging, yet so many idiots like you liked your comment.

Foreign Direct Investment that flows into Nigeria is my priority,

2. It will bring more job opportunities to my nation.

NB. Positive utterances and comments are very important in nation building. If Nigeria great, you and ur generation will benefit from it and vice versa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Mexyz(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:

Me trying to understand if this is an insult or admiration to our technology cry
so you expected almighty Germany to get Nigerian made military boats for their own use?
Haba boss
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by murade: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2020
African for Africas, not for Europe
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Lovelyn451(f): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Munachisom95:
I'm +1 today, my fellow Nairalanders wish me well.
wow beautiful!! More beautiful years to you jare
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Excuses: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
The first insults hurled at the nation are from southerners..what do you gain insulting a nation u're part of..it makes no sense. it takes less than 24hours on social media for a stranger to realise with evidences that Nigeria as a country is not united and they have no love for their country..

The change ideology should be every one's thing..Buhari is not the best we thought..and Buhari cannot performe magic for Nigeria to be what she wants..and yes Buhari is trying but he is one man..

All I can say from observations overtime is the eastern part of Nigeria doesn't like Buhari very much. because most times Buhari is on the news for something good clearly, but they can't help it but hurl insults and divisive statement at him..

Nigeria is not d first country that fought civil war 2stay United. U.S,China did matter of fact all the heavy weight countries of the world have fought bloody wars that resulted to the loss of millions citizens..yet they came out stronger at the other side.

Waking up everyday 2type divisive statements & pour ur hate and anger on Nigeria isn't doing any one good certainly won't put food on ur table..get urself busy with something that adds value to ur personality..

1 Like

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by SavageMaster: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:

If they don't patronize made-in-Nigeria products, you complain.

They finally buy made-in-Nigeria ships, you still complain.

Were you expecting Germany to carry the boats to their country? Don't they produce theirs?

Children of this world. SMH

1 Like

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
mightyhazell:
she's not bad if that's what u mean,but splashing her pics all over the place is kinda weird..
Weird? Not really, women splash their photos all over facebook, instargram and twitter all the time, this isn't the first. atleast she is not showing half nude like most women and yes she is pretty.

as i said, she might be looking for male attentions. that isn't wrong either. tongue
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by omanzo02: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Made in nigeria abi assembled in nigeria. Awon using mechanics and carpenters to co-join imported machine parts cheesy

What have you co-join yourself? Give them the credit, if they can assemble they have the technology to make sail.

1 Like

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2020
The Germans may've been the brains behind the building of those boats. Then also led the way for international patronage by buying it for use by another country.
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Lakesc: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Gbest90:

Hey listen. Criticism is a powerful weapon for national growth and development. Nigeria is a
country endowed and big enough to manufacture their own products and not depend on importation. And as a patriotic Nigerian, you should be worried about that.
Still, for the little we have achieve we should be grateful and respectful in our comment pls. Dont post something that might make u cry someday just to prove ur point.... Have a nice day ahead, Sir
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by karo93: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Dedetwo:
Nigeria's silly scenario at play. Chad is landlocked as most foolish Nigerians would be ready to proclaim. Germans are funny too. They bought a high technological product and gifted to Chad. Maybe the Germans did not find the wielded up boats river worthy so they assigned them to lake usage. Germans are very smart though.

they are buying Africa to grow Africa. this is commendable. Encouraging Africa to be self sufficient
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by YoungAncient1: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
Even the money they paid for this action is an insult to Nigeria.
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
kutashi:

If you believe it will you longer like that to succeed in your own life then, I have no problem in agreeing with you! Haters everywhere! Tell them they will succeed and they will start doubting themselves!

Ozuo.
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by able20(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is great

We will get there someday.
If Nigeria had followed Germany instead of wayo British we for don technologically blow
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Gbest90(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Lakesc:
Still, for the little we have achieve we should be grateful and respectful in our comment pls. Dont post something that might make u cry someday just to prove ur point.... Have a nice day ahead, Sir

Be grateful for what exactly? The fact that our country is turning into "expert assemblers", with all their abundant resources and talents? It seems you are ignorant of the major inventions Nigerian brains do abroad. Nigerians are super intelligent but the country is not giving them any chance. And you effing talk about being grateful?

You know what? It is people like you who can gladly accept to work as political tugs for the corrupt politicians of this country, just because you have accepted the country the way it is.

I advise you change your thinking mentality.

Yeah. Have a nice day too.
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Abraham22(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2020
My ribs
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Loonyy(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Why Donate it to Chad, why Dem no use Am??
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Clinghton: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Imagine Germany of all countries buying and making use of warfare vehicle from Nigeria do you think it would add to their military progress or .....

Just thinking out loud.
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by ada9ja(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:

I see it as admiration cos there other counties building such n it will also save them cost for logistics
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by stormborn28(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
One step at a time bro

Rome wasn't built in a day

Once we are familiar enough with the technology, we will start imitating the technology by building a copy cat of the model and move onto complete innovative.
and you believe Rome was as divided as Nigeria
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Panther7:
Donated to Chad a landlocked country?? Am I the only one seeing this?
that doesn't mean they don't have rivers and lake.

lake chad is the largest lake in Africa and it's 5he headquarters of boko haram
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by badman007(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Poverty capital of the world
Laughing stock of the world.
Imagine China buy us war jets and hand them over to Cuba or Canada.

Respect yourself!
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Deborah98(f): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Lolzzzzz why didn't they buy it for their own use,are you thinking what am thinking, anyways am proud it came from Nigeria
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by fredoooooo: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Golan007:

What have you ever built?
They will condemn everything, same way their life is condemned.
If they didn't patronise Nigeria and buy from somewhere else they will still complain ..
That's their life ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.