Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow (739 Views)

Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow / Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow by Nemere2020: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing away of my beloved mother-in-law and wife of the late Lamido Aliyu Musdafa, Hajiya Khadija Aliyu Musdafa. Hajiya Musdafa was kind and compassionate.

On behalf of my family, I express my deepest condolences to the Lamido of Adamawa HRH Muhammadu Barkindo Aliyu Musdafa and the Musdafa royal family.

My condolences also go to the government and people of Adamawa state. As she is buried tomorrow in Yola, I pray that the Almighty Allah will forgive her sins and grant her Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1300510417534488577?s=19
Re: Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow by jerryunit48: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
RIP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow by zara23: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
serious
Re: Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow by longetivity(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow by Aboks(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Doh pale
Re: Atiku Abubakar Loses Mother In-law as she is set to be buried tomorrow by AngusTV: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
May her soul rest in God’s bosoms

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protests around the world - October 10, 2020 / Ajegunle Police Station Burnt By Protesters - VIDEO / COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.