Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday (738 Views)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by engineerboat(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
The violent attack on my house: Thank you Ikorodu.

To God be the glory that the violent attack on my house on Friday 23rd October, and the massive destruction of everything therein did not record any fatalities.

I got intelligence reports of the plan to exterminate me early enough, but I took it as unfounded rumours. More so, I was not ready to have security operatives around lest lives be lost. I trusted in God’s plan for my life.

But to those that masterminded and sponsored the carnage for nothing other than political vendetta, I say ‘thank you.’ We know ourselves in Ikorodu, but God reigns supreme. God will repay every hands involved in the attack in appropriate proportion.

I am happy to be alive to witness the 2020 anniversary of my birthday on Sunday 25th October. The plan of detractors to delete me before my birthday has failed. To God be the glory.

Let it be noted that at the peak of COVID-19 pandemic, I personally distributed palliatives to my constituents more than three (3) times at my personal expense and recently, my team also shared palliatives to very indigent residents of Ikorodu. All these and many more of efforts aimed at taking care of my constituents are public knowledge as we have a way of ensuring open nomination of beneficiaries.

And for my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows and also distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency, some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself. Those are the materials stolen from my house yesterday. Alhamdullilah.

My service to Ikorodu since my teenage years up to this present time is already treasured by posterity and remain immutable. God knows I do not deserve the treatment meted on me by the perpetrators of this politically motivated attack and their sponsors, but I seek solace in God.

It is a truism that no one will attack the property of a mad man, but people of reckoning always suffer vilification. The barbaric event of Friday is though shocking but like a dolphin which is happy even in the middle of giant waves and horrible storm, I am stable and my faith in the mercy and grace of God is very fat.

For certain the looters are not #Endsars protesters because the youth in Ikorodu engaged in very peaceful and well coordinated protest. The perpetrators of the attack on my house are group of assailants on a mission targeted at my life. They stole my certificates and travelling passports of my family. They emptied my wardrobe and that of my wife and went with other valuables…pure broad day robbery! But we thank God.

Nigerian politics is indeed very profitable! Ikorodu you have done well for me, I thank you.

For all of these, I thank God for the preservation of lives. I thank God for his infinite mercies and grace.

SOB will not go down, no matter how much they try because God is my armour. Whatever the situation, Ise Oluwa n tesiwaju insha Allah!

Sanai ‘S.O.B’ Agunbiade is the Majority Leader of the Lagos State House of Assembly. He represents Ikorodu Constituency 1.

https://neusroom.com/covid-19-palliatives-looted-sob-agunbiade/

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-hoodlums-looted-my-home-stole-foodstuff-certificates-passport-lagos-lawmaker/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by engineerboat(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
So CACOVID-19 Palliatives is meant to be for your birthday

Okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by EmptyGarden(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
See miscreant! Shut up your dirty mouth! You plan to distribute palliative on your birthday as wetin na? Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is it your money that you will distribute them as birthday gift
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by IamWonderful: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
This one is claiming to know GOD, thief
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by Nbotee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh shut up already.. U collected palliatives meant for the masses and stored it in ur house... Palliatives U didnt buy with ur money u want to use to do ur birthday give away and ppl would assume it was from ur pocket
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by jplusnaira: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
OK noted ,you try no be small at least you did not sell it or eat them alone. It is just that with the condition of things on the land our people could not wait for your birthday to collect what rightfully belongs to them. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by heffem(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jeez!!!!...Oga, I fear who no fear you....and this one use confidence dey lie, share palliatives on your Birthday?....aswear Satan no sabi work for where this bro dey
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by brodalikeme(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigerian tiff love to call God’s name when they are committing evil.
Is there any sense in what he has said? How come palliatives are kept in someone’s house as if there are his personal property?
Is the birthday not strickly by invitation? His invited friends and cronies alone my partake in his stored loot.

Pls, leave God out of your wickedness, Him no send you
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by neonly: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by mealdred: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Palliative meant to be shared since May, you now kept it as sourvenier for your birthday in October 25th?
Oga, What is the colour of this wickedness??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
U can still celebrate your birthday
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday by Rhapsodia: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okay cheesy

Lolz... So members of your constituency should stay hungry until your birthday...

Are these palliatives from your pocket

You are an EDIOT

(1) (Reply)

Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen / Bank Papers Expose How Lagos Speaker Obasa Received N51.7m, 11 Times One Day / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van Along Ado Road In Badore, Lagos State Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.