Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Bet9ja Virtual Betting ,betking,nairabet Etc. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Virtual Betting ,betking,nairabet Etc. (623 Views)

Please Share Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience / Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. / Top 5 Good Prediction Site In 2019 You Can Use To Win Bet9ja,betking Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Betting ,betking,nairabet Etc. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Virtual Betting is a fast money making gambling type of betting,but it can cause problem for those are addicted to it,many have tried to stop it but they still found their self playing it when they have money.
Gambling for me is not bad oh but if you make it an habit that is when it becomes bad.
even me I have lost #10000 that I won with #100 in bet9ja sport betting and lost it in virtual before, it can ruin someone's day or moment.
From that day I swear never to play it again and have not played it since then.
I saw a boy in sad mood and I asked him what is the problem?
He said he just lost 40k in 2days in Betking virtual, that the money is meant for his Mother's goods in the store, I quickly remembered the day I lost 10k too.
I now told him "my friend this virtual of a thing for me is not normal,have seen many people losing their money in that virtual bet.
I know it is hard to stop but tell yourself this " It is me that decided to play it so I have decided to stop it, that is all".
My advice to Virtual bet gamblers is to stop it, because for me Virtual can give you 60k to win and will still take it back from you with extra money on top of it..
You can play the normal sport betting but that Virtual I will advice everyone to ignore it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose A Betting Company / P.s 2 For Sale!!! / Used PS 3 ( SUPER SLIM) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.