Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. (2810 Views)

Please Share Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience / Bet9ja Virtual Betting ,betking,nairabet Etc. / 10 Ways The Upcoming PS5 Will Destroy The Next Xbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Please push this to front page.
I started playing virtual in 2015 immediately i graduated from the university. Then i never calculated d amount i was loosing because i do hand work that guarantees daily money.
But i discovered most of the times i visited the shop, i always return home with little or nothing but i never let it get into me because i believe i will make up for it the next day at work, unknown to me i was building an ADDICTION. Then i got posted to lag for NYSC, i was collecting 19500 plus 14k monthly salary. I didnt save kobo. All the money went to virtual. Den after NYSC no work, but i discovered anytime i had any money with me my first thought is always to go to bet9ja shop and i always loose. There i started making useless friends, hearing different stories of how dey lost 500k, 1million+, for my mind i said if all dis people done loose dis kind money, and yet still dey play am den i get hope. Not knowing i was digging my grave. Luckily i got a 20k job. My first salary ended up in virtual same day i was paid and i started playing on credits. Gave dem either my phone or laptop as mortgage till i got my pay and settle dem. It continues untill i relocated from lagos in 2018 and i discovered i didnt play dat game for almost a year and i saved alot of money that got me an apartment and other house stuff. Den 2019, i went back but i was not dat involved because i worked monday to Saturday. In August 2019 i resigned and guess what, all the money i saved went to bet9ja virtual, i sold all my properties because i planned relocating to another state, guess what, d money too went to virtual. 2020 i took a break because i was in a new state, den i returned back in June. But there is always a thread, anytime i return back after a long break or visit a new bet9ja office i always win. Dat will prompt me to wanna go there next time, den d loosing will now start, in the process of trying to recover, more money is goin. At a time my salary was no longer enough. Because i will borrow money from loan app use it to play babi and pay back wen i received pay. I borrowed money from loan app and people sotey, i was no longer able to pay back because my salary was not able to cover it, i started selling my properties, using some as a mortgage just to feed. And i was earning 80k+ as salary per month. It was so bad that i even took a salary advance of 300k everything went to the virtual coupled with loan apps and loans from people. I was depressed, lost hope in life. And almost took my life on several occasions. I will go home after lost, cry my life out and return back immediately small money entered my hand. Since 2015 i have being struggling to stop it but i always return. I lost my gf because of virtual because i always complain of lack money and i am working and she knows my pay.
So wen i discovered i couldn't help myself, i started discussing my problem with people.
Went straight to my ex gf and told her d truth, went to my pastor told him wat i was battling with, Choosed a mentor, Started reading books, joined a group in the church, developed hatred for the game after listening to people's advice. Anytime i see bet9a office i spits and pass, anytime i hear people discussing gambling i distance myself, paying less attentions to football related matters. For the past 2months now i have not played it ,even though i am still repaying the loans caused by virtual which still hurt me because i could have used the money for something important, and that makes me hate it the more, but there is a noticeable change in my life. More serious in the things of God, started hanging out with people and discussing positives things, beginning to meet more serious people in life, started writting down business ideas, things i have never done for d past 6years.

I WISH THE GOVERNMENT CAN PUT A STOP TO VIRTUAL GAMBLING. IT HAS DAMAGED THE LIFE OF MANY YOUTHS. BUT THEY DONT CARE.
IF YOU ARE STILL GAMBLING, ESPECIALLY VIRTUAL, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP NOW. IT WILL DO U MORE HARM.
GET SOMETHING REALISTIC TO BELIEVE IN AND WORK TOWARDS IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Oxb90: 5:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Thank God for you. The 90+ normal football gambling is somehow understanding, but that of virtual is crazy.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by RunzMAN: 5:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Facts

It has made people and it has destroy people.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by SportsHD: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2021
cc. Childofdoom
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Aidejay(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmm! These story won't gain traction, but if it's about someone winning money now, you'll see it everywhere.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Davash222(m): 5:45am On Sep 21, 2021
.Anytime i see bet9a office i spits and pass
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Aidejay(m): 5:45am On Sep 21, 2021
The day I stopped anything betting was when I lost my precious 5k in 2017.
Wey one Bros promise me sure odds.
Money wipe and I cried. And never did it again.
Thank God say Seun and Nairaland Mods have banned all those people that used to post Bet9ja adverts on thread.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by cassidy1996(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Stake what you can afford to loose, una nor dey hear word. Una blood too dey hot.
I play it for fun
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Bigflamie(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2021
grin when you are through with the payment of of the debt and also have enough cash in your possession, that's when you'd know if you've truly stopped it. I pray you stick to your words. That virtual is for gullible minds and I will surely make you become wretched in life.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by Nbotee(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2021
cassidy1996:
Stake what you can afford to loose, una nor dey hear word. Una blood too dey hot.
I play it for fun

Hope U also make money for fun?
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by temitope27(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Virtual not a good thing to play, especially online u can never won
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by OkuFaba(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2021
temitope27:
Virtual not a good thing to play, especially online u can never won
English please

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by temitope27(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
English please
take ur time to read well and open ur brain, u go understand
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop before its too late. by OkuFaba(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Visual chop my last 1k in my year 1 in 2015, I vowed never to engage in visual betting and I kept up that promise. But you see 90min real match, that one no bad at all, but don't stake all ur savings

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Game (photo) / FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) / 10 Cases Of Extreme Video Game Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.