Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Total Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Is Recruiting! (2890 Views)

Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, Total is recruiting for the following positions:

Geologist

Geophycist

Drilling & Well Engineer

Reservoir Engineer

Oil & Gas facilities Engineer (process, production & maintenance)

Project Engineer

Health, Safety & Environment Engineer

Information Systems & Telecommunications

Marketing/Sales & Purchasing

Strategy/Economics/Finance

Corporate Law

Human Resources & Communication

etc

Click on the link for further details, note that the vacancies are not limited to those listed above!

http://www.ideyfind.com/forum/index.php?topic=163.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Is Recruiting! by REZIGIRL(f): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2007
Hi Lush,

Thanx for the info. But then I couldn't open the attachment mentioned in the site, although the site opened.

How do I get details of the job opening pls?

All the best.
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2007
Hi Rezigirl, when you click on the attachment (image), it magnifies so you can read it. Give it a couple of seconds to show , You can also click on the hyperlink under the image to download the flyer (Total.jpg)
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2007
REZIGIRL:

Hi Lush,

Thanx for the info. But then I couldn't open the attachment mentioned in the site, although the site opened.

How do I get details of the job opening please?

All the best.

Have you been able to open the attachment?
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by IVZWWF: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2007
Hi Guys,
I have tried to apply for the zenith bank fresh graduate recruitment at http://webservices.zenithbank.com/erecruit/onlineresume.htm and all i get is "This record already exist. Please note that submission of CV can only be achieved once for an individual. Click Here to try again".
I need your advice 'cos I have not sent a prior application.
Thanks
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
There's a trick to it, try registering with either another email address or put a space/underscore immediately after your surname in the relevant fields. Cheers ,
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by IVZWWF: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thanks Lush,
But it did not work, I put a space on the name and changed the email but it still give me the same problem that my profile is already existing.
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
, and an underscore didnt work as well?
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by IVZWWF: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2007
Lush,
I have tried the underscore and it still does not work i got someone else to try registering in my presence and his shows the same notification (This record already exist. Please note that submission of CV can only be achieved once for an individual. )
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2007
I'll get back to you on that one, Maybe the surname isnt the primary field which they use for making sure there are no duplicate entries.
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by oisrael(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2007
I had the same experience. I started wondering when I filled it before.
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
This is the last option off the top of my head, place an underscore after your fisrtname and also your surname. Although i'm convinced the site has issues. Goodluck undecided
Re: Total Is Recruiting! by Lush: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2007
Any joy? Did it work?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army/ Nigeria Airforce/ Navy Recruitment Is Out / A Guy Raped And Stole A Girls Phone In Sapele After Inviting Her Via 2go / JG Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.