Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo (3717 Views)

Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by lagosmp3(m): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Popular Nigerian Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, her daughter and her mom have taken to social media to create an adorable 3-generations photos.

Iyabo Ojo also included her son in the photos shared to Instagram.

Sharing the adorable photoa on her officil Instagram page, the beautiful thespian wrote, “3 generations of beauty”.

In another news, Iyabo Ojo recently acquired a multi million naira mansion in the Lekki area of Lagos State.

The actress revealed she has been planning towards owing her dream home for a while now just as she said “finally” she has achieved one of her numerous dreams.

Sharing a photo of the spacious mansion on her Instagram page, she wrote;

“Finally God has done it and it is marvellous in my sight� �”

SOURCE: https://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/nollywood/actress-iyabo-ojo-her-mom-and-her-daughter-create-beautiful-3-generations-photos/

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by DrPurple(m): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Adorable

6 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by rexchazy(m): 2:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Charmingrascal(m): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2020
That her daughter is so ugly

Duck mouth
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2020
So beautiful cool

I SELL CLEAN UK USED LAPTOPS
CHECK SIGGY!

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Kingluqman(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Beautiful.. make her daughter go get belle abeg, make dem become 4 generation grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Tmb78(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Duck mouth
Just because you don't like her for whatever reason best known to you doesn't mean you have to lie and be petty na.
HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by merieam16(f): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Duck mouth
Lemme see the picture of ur daughter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Hintona(f): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
lovely
no be this her daughter dem they rush anyhow for Lagos?
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Kemimarch16(f): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by ShayGirl(f): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Duck mouth

My o my...don't tell me you proposed and she rejected cos even if u refuse to accept, its clearly evident that the gurl is pretty. It is what it is bro, take heart! cheesy

Modified: pls don't mention me, headache dey worry megringrin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by milky3(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
nice one
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Kharol1234: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Duck mouth
human being
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo, Her Mom And Her Daughter Create Beautiful 3 Generations Photo by Eniola40(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
what a beautiful generation........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Is Not The Richest Blackman In The World / A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda / Bishop Oyedepo Disgraces D'banj Inside Church Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.