Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September (1160 Views)

Top 200+ Happy New Month Prayers, Wishes Messages, And Declarations For Novembe / 100 Happy New Month Messages October, New Month Prayers For October / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September by NewsOneNigeria1: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month messages September, new month prayers for September, new month wishes for friends, and family members for September 2020, have been compiled by NewsOne Nigeria.

Below are 150 Happy new month messages, new month prayers, new month wishes to send to your friends and family members (Happy New Month Messages September)

1. May you get to the zenith of life and access every good thing of life this month my dear. You are too loaded to be stranded.

2. The Destiny of sugarcane is to be cut at the time of its sweetness May you not be cut off at the time for u to flourish & Prosper You will Fulfil your destiny in Jesus Name Happy New Month.

3. Wishing you a fabulous new month, a month with new experiences waiting for you. Happy New Month…

4. I love to talk to you at this moment, before the start of the new month. Now I am sure, my month will be very good. You are always lucky for me. Happy New Month…

5. May your tomorrow be brighter, May this new month be more successful, I wish this month brings more inspiration and love in your life, Happy new month.

READ MORE: https://newsoneng.com/2020/09/01/happy-new-month-messages-september/

1 Like

Re: 150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September by dalongjnr: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Month of supernal victory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Rewards Even The Smallest Good Deed / Important Steps to Attain Salvation / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.