Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (39835 Views)

Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Champneys: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Awon omo ole jatijati.

It shall not be well with all fraudsters, thieves, scammers and jobbers.

Enikuure one by one.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Richie2314: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Even btc don turn crime for this country if not why dem carry blord the guy na btc and crypto him dey do legitally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Holuwasegun1(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Next topic please
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Golan007:

Who created yahoo jobs for them?

Who bought laptops for them?

-What do you mean, boys have to hustle, but the government have to make sure crime is refuse by creating genuine jobs... and make legit business prevail.. .
-laptop can be used to create legit business not Yahoo jobs...
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2020
What is their offense? When does Owning a car, I phone , laptop etc automatically equates yahoo

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Golan007: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

-What do you mean, boys have to hustle, but the government have to make sure crime is refuse by creating genuine jobs... and make legit business prevail.. .
-laptop can be used to create legit business not Yahoo jobs...

What kind of jobs should government make?
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Montaque(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Trading in bitcoin is not internet fraud. What is wrong with Nigerian security agencies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Them Even arrest EFCC boss for crime related activities...

So how the corruption wan take stop...

Our Governors and Presidents That Have Been Looting and Stealing Nigerian money nko...

The Boko Haram That Took Many Lives And Properties, abeg how many jail term dey give them?

Some of the corrupted politicians that got arrested abeg how there matter be?
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Those are some nice looking cars i wonder how many ladies these ones have lashed since acquiring them
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by sammuell(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2020
With all this laptop, laptop suppose cheap
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by studentofTruth: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2020
olisaEze:
American Public: Is he a fraudster?

FBI: He’s still innocent. But we have tracked some suspicious online activities to an email registered and operated by him. On so so date, he was in Abuja at Hotel de Jordan room 362 between 05:00 PM to 06:00 AM, and said email account used in defrauding Alhaja Indimi of $30,000 in a love scam was pinged with google to the location Hotel de Jordan at 03:46AM West African time room 362.

American Public: So he’s guilty.

FBI: We haven’t said that, only the court can determine that.

Nigerian public: Wetin e do?

EFCC: Na thief! Fraudster! 419!! Na im dey cause all d problem for Nigeria!! No electricity, na im fault! Dollar is now N477, na im fault!

Nigerian public: How u take know? What’s ur proof?

EFCC: He owns a Benz, an iPhone and a laptop at 23yrs. Can u imagine!

Nigerian public: Did you catch him in d act?

EFCC: Do u think we’re amateurs? We saw him in d car! After very rigorous investigations, we are giving him a 99 count charge & are confident that the courts will find him guilty. grin grin

Funny, but it's a pity what we have here. It shows how poorly our lawyers are doing. If they spend more than their yearly budget paying for damages for wrongful arrest, they will learn to do things the right way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Golan007:

What about programming?

In my original post, I stated that our corrupt government has failed its "Lazy" youths. If you read that line clearly, it should give you an inkling that I am not totally in support of the path they are taking. Having said that, you suggested programming, it is a wonderful one. But you should factor in some things while at it: Our school curriculum hasn't been overhauled to come in tandem with current world order. Schools are still preparing students for a world that nolonger exists. In addition, they are being brainwashed to think that the jobs are out there waiting. Imagine the rude shock to graduate and finding out that you have been lied to for over 4 years?

Where are they going to learn that? Even the computer science lecturers in school knows next to nothing about programing. Where is the electricity to power their devices?

Where are even the employers? Nigeria is stay behind in the world of automation so, most establishments are still running manual procedures and before you mention freelancing on platforms, it is a whole new ball game out there. It doesn't start and end at knowing the codes. Do you suggest they all go into programming? I am sure you have that as just one instance. There are virtually other areas they can look at, but again, where is the enabling environment that can foster growth of such enterprise? I mentioned that too in my original post.

One way or the other, the odd is already against you once you are born a Nigerian.

My opinion tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by 989900: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2020
This country still has a very long way to go. EFCC and their quack approach. The suspects are as dumb as the agency that apprehended them.

There are laws and legally laid down ways of going about arrest and prosecution. All I see are loopholes for a very good lawyer to make these guys walk free (assuming they are as guilty as alleged).
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Chessg(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363187/8-cars-recovered-efcc-arrests-14-suspected-fraudsters-anambra-photos/
not to be arresting did the govt. create job for this our generation

oh now I see why they scrap history in school,its because the people we are to be reading about as our Nigeria historians are still the people rulling the country today like our so called BuBA!!!,OBianuju(alias o.b.j) and the rest.
God bless Nigerians
God bless our country

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by studentofTruth: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
I have hated crime all my life and I condemn fraud entirely but if you look critically into this matter you will have little blame for SOME of those boys into fraud. I was in a hotel sometime ago and I came to meet some niggas having a drinking section in the same hotel. One thing led to the other and we started talking. One of them told me something that made my thought about yahoo boys to change. He graduated in 2006 and was job hunting for more than 4 years all to avail. He told me he comes from a very strong Christian home and detest anything crime but his head turned after he lost his mom who was carrying the family financial burdens because his dad is blind. Life became very tough and at a point his father too passed away leaving him and 5 younger ones with no means to feed. All the while his friends have been advising him to join up but he strongly refused because it's against his belief. Eventually he joined because to him it's better to die trying to survive than watching poverty destroy you. Life is very deep and mysterious

A lame excuse. Any genuine and hard-working fellow will always find something useful he can offer to the world and get rewarded for it.

For your index case, do you want to tell me that with all his education, physical strength, and talent, there's nothing of value he can offer to the world except to deceive and steal? I don't believe it!

The problem, to me, is from laziness, lack of self worth, get-rich-quick syndrome, greed, and most importantly, the fanfare generated by th criminals in uniform that claim to be fighting crime. Remember, every publicity is good publicity. Our lazy youths, even teenagers, now see this crime as a trendy thing. Ask a 15-year-old what a laptop is used for, and he will tell you it's yahoo yahoo. Now, how will that boy aspire to be a badass programmer or software engineer when he thinks that laptops are only used for yahoo yahoo?

Both the government (with all their poorly trained agencies) and the citizens need to be reoriented to save Nigeria from this disaster!
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by MajohBankz: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Montaque:
Trading in bitcoin is not internet fraud. What is wrong with Nigerian security agencies?
Bro, you can scam someone into buying fake Bitcoin. I nearly joined this particular clique if my suspicions are accurate that they're the ones. They'd trade a ghost Bitcoin to you after you pay the money for it. Once you go back to your main balance you wouldn't find it and by then you would have been blocked. I nearly scammed someone into paying hundreds of dollars for fake Bitcoin (unknown to him) but my conscience couldn't allow me so I deleted everything about it and that was how I never joined nor visited them again. I would have confirmed their identity if they were facing the camera
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
I would like to buy them vehicles on auction, contact me when they start auctioning them
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by rossovu: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Chai even Blord follow... Na wa. May God help them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2020
Government has a role to play here. They should formulate and implement more people oriented policies. It is not business as usual anymore with the ever increasing population. Government needs to change their style of governance as it is impacting negatively on the populace.

Government policy groundwork and framework should be pro people development and not anti people development for this negate the tenet of good governance. The populace watch what the government says and does and take cognitive action. Already sections of the populace have become indocile to government policies. Lip service is inaction and will yield nothing. Reactive action will yield less result until government do what they are suppose to do.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
cray91:
All cuz they didn't pay their dues they have to expose them on internet

rubbish efcc

Lol. Is it not Magu people again? That's how they roll
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
I have hated crime all my life and I condemn fraud entirely but if you look critically into this matter you will have little blame for SOME of those boys into fraud. I was in a hotel sometime ago and I came to meet some niggas having a drinking section in the same hotel. One thing led to the other and we started talking. One of them told me something that made my thought about yahoo boys to change. He graduated in 2006 and was job hunting for more than 4 years all to avail. He told me he comes from a very strong Christian home and detest anything crime but his head turned after he lost his mom who was carrying the family financial burdens because his dad is blind. Life became very tough and at a point his father too passed away leaving him and 5 younger ones with no means to feed. All the while his friends have been advising him to join up but he strongly refused because it's against his belief. Eventually he joined because to him it's better to die trying to survive than watching poverty destroy you. Life is very deep and mysterious

As much as possible, I try not to judge this people too harshly. People are passing through things that we can't even fathom. The first human instinct is survival; by all means possible.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Crime doesn't pay. Say NO to crime and make your hustle LEGIT. JAH BLESS. PEACE OUT.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Michaelcas(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
LawLab247:

What would you rather have them do? Starve to death huh? The first rule of nature is survival; by all means yo.
work never finish for naija, other people are working and feeding their families, no de justify theft by extremely lazy people

Me sef i de work, i own my own properties with peace of mind, i fit defend whatever i have without no fear of bullshit
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2020
kikero:

When EFCC wants to go after corrupt politicals, that's when you people will shout partiality

Ok, I don't want efcc to prosecute Yahoo boys
In fact,I'm obstinately kicking against it.

Will it stop efcc from not prosecuting yahoo boys.
I surmise, no

But, flip it

People kicking will stop efcc from prosecuting politicians.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Michaelcas:
work never finish for naija, other people are working and feeding their families, no de justify theft by extremely lazy people

Me sef i de work, i own my own properties with peace of mind, i fit defend whatever i have without no fear of bullshit

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not justifying crime under any guise. I am only stating the obvious natural instinct everyone possess. Most of these boys are willing and ready to work; the government should create jobs to distract them from taking to crime. If you have a job, you are extremely lucky. But those whose nuts where cracked by the magnanimity of the benign spirits should not scorn the less fortunate. If you have jobs to give out, help out. We are all different and have our different endurance thresholds.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Michaelcas(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
LawLab247:

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not justifying crime under any guise. I am only stating the obvious natural instinct everyone possess. Most of these boys are willing and ready to work; the government should create jobs to distract them from taking to crime. If you have a job, you are extremely lucky. But those whose nuts where cracked by the magnanimity of the benign spirits should not scorn the less fortunate. If you have jobs to give out, help out. We are all different and have our different endurance thresholds.
actually nobody gave me a job, na my head i use, nothing stops them from doing same, laziness never pays without serious consequences
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
LawLab247:

In my original post, I stated that our corrupt government has failed its "Lazy" youths. If you read that line clearly, it should give you an inkling that I am not totally in support of the path they are taking. Having said that, you suggested programming, it is a wonderful one. But you should factor in some things while at it: Our school curriculum hasn't been overhauled to come in tandem with current world order. Schools are still preparing students for a world that nolonger exists. In addition, they are being brainwashed to think that the jobs are out there waiting. Imagine the rude shock to graduate and finding out that you have been lied to for over 4 years?

Where are they going to learn that? Even the computer science lecturers in school knows next to nothing about programing. Where is the electricity to power their devices?

Where are even the employers? Nigeria is stay behind in the world of automation so, most establishments are still running manual procedures and before you mention freelancing on platforms, it is a whole new ball game out there. It doesn't start and end at knowing the codes. Do you suggest they all go into programming? I am sure you have that as just one instance. There are virtually other areas they can look at, but again, where is the enabling environment that can foster growth of such enterprise? I mentioned that too in my original post.

One way or the other, the odd is already against you once you are born a Nigerian.

My opinion tho.

Don't mind him
Seeking refuge in programming.

A couple of years ago, blogging was all the fashion till it became a common place skill.

Now, na programming!
What happens when programming becomes a common place skill

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.