Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" (1197 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Possible Ways Sci & Tech are Given To Humans By Satan / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:27am On Sep 01, 2020
He wanted to make it worldwide then, in order to take full control of many places. But the choas is currently restricted to where he reigns strongly. I was shown this in vision. That was exactly when I started this post: https://www.nairaland.com/5758082/saw-yesterday-bad-movies-songs

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork. His intentions is to provoke people and get them to start sinning and behaving foolishly. They are not random posts. They are intentional. Always skip them without reading, when you find them. The human mind that is not hardened with the Word of GOD is so fragile. Avoid reading random posts from the worldly people and from wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
He wanted to make it worldwide then, in order to take full control of many places. But the choas is currently restricted to where he reigns strongly. I was shown this in vision. That was exactly when I started this post: https://www.nairaland.com/5758082/saw-yesterday-bad-movies-songs

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork. His intentions is to provoke people and get them to start sinning and behaving foolishly. They are not random posts. They are intentional. Always skip them without reading, when you find them. The human mind that is not hardened with the Word of GOD is so fragile. Avoid reading random posts from the worldly people and from wolves in sheep clothing

Bump
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by Valkrie: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Guy..leave satan out of the matter..!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by Haykinsofficial: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
No satan anywhere. Humans are d real satan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork.
Really? I strongly disagree!

When I see "racist posts and other evil", I am very aware the person who's monicker it is under wrote it and not satan and I am also responsible for my own racist and evil posts and not satan, because it is my own responsibility to resist doing evil and I doubt "satan made me do it" is a valid excuse or God would throw satan in hell for any evil I do while I dance joyfully into heaven regardless of my sins. But perhaps I've been reading my Bible incorrectly, and satan is responsible for evil done by buda.

Would you like to educate buda on irresponsibility for evil done by buda, please?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

When I see "racist posts and other evil", I am very aware the person who's monicker it is under wrote it and not satan and I am also responsible for my own racist and evil posts and not satan, because it is my own responsibility to resist doing evil and I doubt "satan made me do it" is a valid excuse or God would throw satan in hell for any evil I do while I dance joyfully into heaven regardless of my sins. But perhaps I've been reading my Bible incorrectly, and satan is responsible for evil done by buda.

Would you like to educate buda on irresponsibility for evil done by buda, please?

Before I answer that ^, may I know what faith you profess?
Are you a true believer of CHRIST JESUS, and do you believe HE is the only way to Heaven?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by FatherOfJesus: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2020
What nonsense is this?

The type of reasoning that hinders critical thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Before I answer that ^, may I know what faith you profess?
Are you a true believer of CHRIST JESUS, and do you believe HE is the only way to Heaven?
I am an understander of the Bible I read, and it very clearly states that sinners will go to hell and the excuse that the satan made you do it will not wash because the acceptance of Jesus Christ the Messiah in ones life will help one resist the temptations of satan.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2020

You did not answer my question^

A true believer wouldn't say that satan does not tempt or cause people to sin.
Satan will be imprisoned for a thousand years for this reason. If you are not a servant/slave of GOD, you are slave of satan.
Do you agree?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

.... .... ... ..
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

You did not answer my question^

A true believer wouldn't say that satan does not tempt or cause people to sin.
Satan will be imprisoned for a thousand years for this reason. If you are not a servant/slave of GOD, you are slave of satan.
Do you agree?
Believers believe whatever suits them, as you are clearly showing here. Understanding is clearly lacking.

A true Christ follower can not be made to sin by satan because they understand the Power of the Word!

Simply say, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only'”, and the devil will leave you alone and the angels of the Lord will come and attended to you.

Is that not the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Believers believe whatever suits them, as you are clearly showing here. Understanding is clearly lacking.

A true Christ follower can not be made to sin by satan because they understand the Power of the Word!

Simply say, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only'”, and the devil will leave you alone and the angels of the Lord will come and attended to you.

Is that not the truth?

You are slave of satan if you are sinner and don't have GOD in you. So your master satan, will use you to do his evil works. Saying "away from me satan" in hypocrisy and sin, and without GOD in you, won't save you. You have to be baptized to have power over the evil one.

I'd love a quick reply to this because I have lot of time today.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

You are slave of satan if you are sinner and don't have GOD in you. So your master satan, will use you to do his evil works. Saying "away from me satan" in hypocrisy and sin, and without GOD in you, won't save you. You have to be baptized to have power over the evil one.

I'd love a quick reply to this because I have lot of time today.
Only those who have Christ in them say "away with me satan".

And those who claim others are slaves of satan are like the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A9-14&version=KJV]Pharisee who thought he was righteous and not like the tax collector[/url].

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Only those who have Christ in them say "away with me satan".

And those who claim others are slaves of satan are like the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A9-14&version=KJV]Pharisee who thought he was righteous and not like the tax collector[/url].

If you do not believe in JESUS and accept HIM as your LORD & SAVIOR... and be baptized, you remain slave of satan... <This is the absolute truth. Have you not accepted HIM and be baptized yet?
The pharisees lied and are called hypocrites by our LORD!
Do you think I'm a liar and a hypocrite? If yes, why?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

If you do not believe in JESUS and accept HIM as your LORD & SAVIOR... and be baptized, you remain slave of satan... <This is the absolute truth. Have you not accepted HIM and be baptized yet?
The pharisees lied and are called hypocrites by our LORD!
Do you think I'm a liar and a hypocrite? If yes, why?
I do not know if you are lying or not. What I do know is satan can only control those who do not have Christ in their life, and blaming satan instead of the person is an abrogation of responsibility. Those who have accepted Christ can never be satan's slave.

As to my own personal status, God is my judge so I can't quite understand why you'd tempt me to behave like a certain Pharisee to whom Christ said:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12274666_20200905131511312_jpeg_jpeged6270cd3cc9324988dcb3cca5ec458c

My response to you is, do not tempt buda to commit sin!

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

What I do know is satan can only control those who do not have Christ in their life, and blaming satan instead of the person is an abrogation of responsibility. Those who have accepted Christ can never be satan's slave.

Do you now believe that satan has power over those who do not have the SPIRIT of GOD in them.?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Do you now believe that satan has power over those who do not have the SPIRIT of GOD in them.?
Satan has power over those who allow satan to have power over them. The responsibility remains that of the individual who has chosen satan over God and not the responsibility of powerless satan.

It is for this reason that claiming "satan made one do evil" is a false claim. One is responsible for the evil one does.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Satan has power over those who allow satan to have power over them. The responsibility remains that of the individual who has chosen satan over God and not the responsibility of powerless satan.

It is for this reason that claiming "satan made one do evil" is a false claim. One is responsible for the evil one does.

Who made judas iscariot to betray JESUS?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
>double post<
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Who made judas iscariot to betray JESUS?
Judas' greed and ignorance made Judas betray Jesus. If Judas had not been ignorant and greedy, satan would have had to look for someone else to work with him to betray Jesus. That, in my opinion, makes Judas responsible for betraying Jesus. You would note that Judas was punished for his actions, and not satan.

Seriously, I can't quite understand your position! Can satan control an individual who accepts Jesus and choses to resist satan? Is it not the individual's responsibility to chose Jesus over satan? Do you really believe satan is that powerful?

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Judas' greed and ignorance made Judas betray Jesus. If Judas had not been ignorant and greedy, satan would have had to look for someone else to work with him to betray Jesus. That, in my opinion, makes Judas responsible for betraying Jesus. You would note that Judas was punished for his actions, and not satan.

Seriously, I can't quite understand your position! Can satan control an individual who accepts Jesus and choses to resist satan? Is it not the individual's responsibility to chose Jesus over satan? Do you really believe satan is that powerful?

Seems you have forgotten what started this:
budaatum:

What did you disagree about?
This⏬
?
OpenYourEyes1:

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork. His intentions is to provoke people and get them to start sinning and behaving foolishly.

What exactly is wrong with my main post?

I thought you don't believe that satan can make people sin?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OtemAtum: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
You're wrong. The chaos in a country is majorly caused by the people I'm that country. Satan is not a specific being, so don't direct your problems at Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

What exactly is wrong with my main post?

I thought you don't believe that satan can't make people sin?
Its about responsibility. One is responsible for taking instruction from satan so the responsibility resides in the individual and not in satan. This is made very obvious by the fact that God always punishes the individual for the individuals sin and never punishes satan, which is odd if satan was responsible for one's sins.

Satan can not make one sin unless one first opens the door for satan to enter, and not understanding that simple fact makes one live in fear of sinning which one can very easily resist by accepting Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Its about responsibility. One is responsible for taking instruction from satan so the responsibility resides in the individual and not in satan. This is made very obvious by the fact that God always punishes the individual for the individuals sin and never punishes satan, which is odd if satan was responsible for one's sins.

Satan can not make one sin unless one first opens the door for satan to enter, and not understanding that simple fact makes one live in fear of sinning which one can very easily resist by accepting Christ.

But GOD punished satan for decieving Eve.

By the way, do you believe that satan has servants/agents who work for him?
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

But GOD punished satan for decieving Eve.

By the way, do you believe that satan has servants/agents who work for him?
Actually, it was a serpent that was punished for deceiving Eve.

Anyone who does not resist temptation of satan is a "servants/agents" of satan. One is still responsible for resisting or accepting to be satan's servant or agent. It's not like you are walking down the road and satan just employs you. You got to fill out the application form and sign a contract to accept the job of satan's servant or agent, so to speak, and fortunately, it does not pay as much or as well as being a child of God.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

Actually, it was a serpent that was punished for deceiving Eve.

Anyone who does not resist temptation of satan is a "servants/agents" of satan. One is still responsible for resisting or accepting to be satan's servant or agent. It's not like you are walking down the road and satan just employs you. You got to fill out the application form and sign a contract to accept the job of satan's servant or agent, so to speak, and fortunately, it does not pay as much or as well as being a child of God.

Meaning a serpent, not satan deceived eve?

You still haven't shown me what you do not agree with in my post. Seems you are slowly agreeing with what I first posted.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by Uyi168: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things...

Wetin con concern devil for the matter
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by orunto27: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not by Satan but by the Choices we make in our Conscience. Jesus Christ and Devil Satan are THE STANDARDS FOR OUR ASSESSMENTS

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

You still haven't shown me what you do not agree with in my post. Seems you are slowly agreeing with what I first posted.
I do not agree with the following:

OpenYourEyes1:
Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork.
If one posts a racist and other evil post, its one who wrote it and posted it and not satan, and one should try to resist posting racist and evil posts instead of irresponsibly blaming satan for the handiwork of one's very own hands!

Satan made one do evil is not a valid excuse!

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:

I do not agree with the following:

If one posts a racist and other evil post, its one who wrote it and posted it and not satan, and one should try to resist posting racist and evil posts instead of irresponsibly blaming satan for the handiwork of one's very own hands!

Satan made one do evil is not a valid excuse!

Why are you emotional defending satan for things he clearly do?
Let me ask you another question, If a president or ruler sends his spokesperson or servant to announce something on national television, whom do you blame for the content if something goes wrong? The servant or satan?

I would also like you to reply this:
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Why are you emotional defending satan for things he clearly do?
You are really funny. You can't see how your position empowers satan over you by giving satan responsibility for what you are responsible for, and more so for thinking this sort of lame rhetoric has any effect on buda.

OpenYourEyes1:
Let me ask you another question, If a president or ruler sends his spokesperson or servant to announce something on national television, whom do you blame for the content if something goes wrong?
The person who sent him of course. Now, answer one of mine.

Whenever you do something evil do you receive instruction from satan to do it? And if you did, could you kindly tell me how satan instructed you?

OpenYourEyes1:
I would also like you to reply this:
I'm certain you can read it yourself. The serpent is repeated numerous time in chapter 3 which starts with "Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?

The entire chapter shows God not fully accepting Adam and Eve's excuse that "the serpent made me do it", which should make an intelligent person wary of using that same excuse since you are meant to learn that you will be punished for your sins. I post the punishment below.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by MuttleyLaff: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:
You are really funny. You can't see how your position empowers satan over you by giving satan responsibility for what you are responsible for, and more so for thinking this sort of lame rhetoric has any effect on buda.

The person who sent him of course. Now, answer one of mine.

Whenever you do something evil do you receive instruction from satan to do it? And if you did, could you kindly tell me how satan instructed you?

I'm certain you can read it yourself. The serpent is repeated numerous time in chapter 3 which starts with "Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?

The entire chapter shows God not fully accepting Adam and Eve's excuse that "the serpent made me do it", which should make an intelligent person wary of using that same excuse since you are meant to learn that you will be punished for your sins. I post the punishment below.
Adam never gave excuses that it was the serpent's fault, but what he did was, put the blame for eating the fruit of TKGE, on Eve(i.e. Genesis 3:12). Eve passed the buck, and she in turn put the blame for eating the fruit of TKGE, on the serpent (i.e. Genesis 3:13). The serpent, by this time, definitely had no legs to stand on and defend itself, so God didn't bother, interrogating it, He just straightaway began to mete out justice, starting with the chief instigator, the serpent itself (i.e. Genesis 3:14)

PS: budaatum really on full cylinders up there. Sideways, left, right, centre, up and down Matrix style swats upandan the threads. I almost ran out of likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Convince Atheists/agnostics That Your God Exist / Song Of Solomon / Christ Doctrine Or Church Doctrine.which Is Gaining Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.