Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" (1204 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Possible Ways Sci & Tech are Given To Humans By Satan / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Adam never gave excuses that it was the serpent's fault,
Do mention me when you address the topic of the thread.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by MuttleyLaff: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:
Do mention me when you address the topic of the thread.
I already did before you posted this comment. You're doing just fine as it is, hence my giving likes as if likes will soon go out of season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I already did before you posted this comment. You're doing just fine as it is, hence my giving likes as if likes will soon go out of season
I'm not after likes, muttley. Open openeyes eyes so he can see and not be led astray and lead others following him astray please.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by MuttleyLaff: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:
I'm not after likes, muttley. Open openeyes eyes so he can see and not be led astray and lead others following him astray please.
I have never for a moment thought, you're that shallow enough to be after likes or affirmations, but, the truth of the matter, is that, I will never blindside a truth comment, especially when I see a good one.

It doesnt matter which side of a fence the commentator straddles, when I come across a truth I gel with, I just have to decorate the comment with a like, to show my appreciation for the effort put in advancing a factuality, reality and cogent POV
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is not about my ego. Please stay on topic.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by MuttleyLaff: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:
... Open OpenYourEyes1 eyes so he can see and not be led astray and lead others following him astray please.

budaatum:
This is not about my ego. Please stay on topic.
"Study to show yourself approved unto God,
a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth
(i.e. Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive His approval
Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth.)
"
- 2 Timothy 2:15

I already have said, you're doing just fine as it is, opening OpenYourEyes1 eyes. Too many cooks, my dear friend budaatum, spoil the broth, so the saying goes

The onus, actually, is on OpenYourEyes1 to do a 2 Timothy 2:15, before raising his head up above the parapet, else someone capable, able and confident like you will come out to chop his head off from his body, almost literally that is.

You're right its not about "ego", neither is it about "superego", but what's so far being displaced on the thread from the word go is "id"

I careless about your "ego" budaatum. I don't, as a matter of fact, give a monkey's about your "ego"
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
He wanted to make it worldwide then, in order to take full control of many places. But the choas is currently restricted to where he reigns strongly. I was shown this in vision. That was exactly when I started this post: https://www.nairaland.com/5758082/saw-yesterday-bad-movies-songs

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork. His intentions is to provoke people and get them to start sinning and behaving foolishly. They are not random posts. They are intentional. Always skip them without reading, when you find them. The human mind that is not hardened with the Word of GOD is so fragile. Avoid reading random posts from the worldly people and from wolves in sheep clothing

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
budaatum:

You are really funny. You can't see how your position empowers satan over you by giving satan responsibility for what you are responsible for, and more so for thinking this sort of lame rhetoric has any effect on buda.

The person who sent him of course. Now, answer one of mine.

Whenever you do something evil do you receive instruction from satan to do it? And if you did, could you kindly tell me how satan instructed you?

I'm certain you can read it yourself. The serpent is repeated numerous time in chapter 3 which starts with "Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?

The entire chapter shows God not fully accepting Adam and Eve's excuse that "the serpent made me do it", which should make an intelligent person wary of using that same excuse since you are meant to learn that you will be punished for your sins. I post the punishment below.

Are you suggesting that satan doesn't speak to man? He spoke to JESUS while HE was fasting.
Satan has false prophets and teachers he uses as vessels and speak to just as GOD speaks to HIS own prophets/teachers. Satan uses them for his evil works, right or wrong? What are you really arguing about, my friend? Or you just want to contradict the truth I posted up there ^

The serpent is satan. I will probably continue this with you some other time. Meanwhile read:

Satan Bound 1,000 Years
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven,
having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.
The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. 
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

— Revelation 20:1-6
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Are you suggesting that satan doesn't speak to man? He spoke to JESUS while HE was fasting.
Satan has false prophets and teachers he uses as vessels and speak to just as GOD speaks to HIS own prophets/teachers. Satan uses them for his evil works, right or wrong? What are you really arguing about, my friend? Or you just want to contradict the truth I posted up there.
Yes satan does use people to promote its agenda. The problem here is that you do not see your post as you being used by satan to promote satan's agenda of irresponsibility. Satan's tool is ignorance, and you are falling for it.

The premise of your post is that satan is responsible for the evil humans do. You specifically wrote that the "The Choas (sic) In A Country Is Caused By "Satan"", and I am informing you that it is us humans who are responsible for the evil we do since it is the humans responsibility to resist satan and not do evil. Jesus presents us with the knowledge to resist satan's temptations, but you are making out that satan has so much power to resist the knowledge gained by learning grom Christ, or that Christ and God, who according to your reasoning would be responsible for your doing good, is weaker than the satan who controls you to do evil. Is it not your choice who wins if God and satan are fighting for control of you, according to your own reasoning in this thread?

I am absolutely certain you would not go looking to slap satan's face after I slap your face with my own hand and say satan made me slap you, and if your child does something evil you would not accept its excuse that satan did the evil. In fact, I doubt very much that you have ever blamed satan for any evil thing you've ever done, so I can't understand why you would blame satan for the evil done by humans.

The chaos in Nigeria is created and done by we Nigerians, and if we want it to stop doing evil we just need to be responsible for what we do and chose to do good instead of the evil that we willfully do, then satan will just depart from our midst and die.

My hope is that your will to be right is weaker than your will to accept the truth. May God guide you instead of satan. Amen.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2020
budaatum:

Yes satan does use people to promote its agenda. The problem here is that you do not see your post as you being used by satan to promote satan's agenda of irresponsibility. Satan's tool is ignorance, and you are falling for it.

The premise of your post is that satan is responsible for the evil humans do. You specifically wrote that the "The Choas (sic) In A Country Is Caused By "Satan"", and I am informing you that it is us humans who are responsible for the evil we do since it is the humans responsibility to resist satan and not do evil. Jesus presents us with the knowledge to resist satan's temptations, but you are making out that satan has so much power to resist the knowledge gained by learning grom Christ, or that Christ and God, who according to your reasoning would be responsible for your doing good, is weaker than the satan who controls you to do evil. Is it not your choice who wins if God and satan are fighting for control of you, according to your own reasoning in this thread?

I am absolutely certain you would not go looking to slap satan's face after I slap your face with my own hand and say satan made me slap you, and if your child does something evil you would not accept its excuse that satan did the evil. In fact, I doubt very much that you have ever blamed satan for any evil thing you've ever done, so I can't understand why you would blame satan for the evil done by humans.

The chaos in Nigeria is created and done by we Nigerians, and if we want it to stop doing evil we just need to be responsible for what we do and chose to do good instead of the evil that we willfully do, then satan will just depart from our midst and die.

My hope is that your will to be right is weaker than your will to accept the truth. May God guide you instead of satan. Amen.

Can you be able to resist satan if you are slave of satan and don't have GOD in you? My posts was targeted at everyone (unbelievers inclusive).

"Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots." — Luke 23:34

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly
places." — Ephesians 6:12

I'm not talking about Nigeria. If I see choas in Nigeria and will publish it. Don't divert attention away from the riots and lawless happening in babylon.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Can you be able to resist satan if you are slave of satan and don't have GOD in you? My posts was targeted at everyone (unbelievers inclusive).
I doubt you've bothered to read what I've been saying all along. Seems your desire to be right overcomes what might be true.

As I said, one has to fill out satan's application form and accept satan's job to be satan's slave. One has a choice to make between being a slave to satan and being a child of God. The individual is therefore responsible for choosing, and not satan, as you have claimed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12253294_20200902093050753_jpeg_jpega4a2e7dd56687906fbe9afab6aaf0cf7

Those who assert their will and chose God can not be hearing any satan's voice nor can any powerless satan control them. And when I buda do evil, it is I buda who will burn in hell for the evil that I buda do, and not satan.

I think I am done here as anything else will just be a repeat of what I have said already, so unless I see something new worth responding to, peace.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2020
budaatum:

I doubt you've bothered to read what I've been saying all along. Seems your desire to be right overcomes what might be true.

As I said, one has to fill out satan's application form and accept satan's job to be satan's slave. One has a choice to make between being a slave to satan and being a child of God. The individual is therefore responsible for choosing, and not satan, as you have claimed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12253294_20200902093050753_jpeg_jpega4a2e7dd56687906fbe9afab6aaf0cf7

Those who assert their will and chose God can not be hearing any satan's voice nor can any powerless satan control them. And when I buda do evil, it is I buda who will burn in hell for the evil that I buda do, and not satan.

I think I am done here as anything else will just be a repeat of what I have said already, so unless I see something new worth responding to, peace.

You make me laugh. Smh & smiling.

✳ Piece of your reply, and my comment you disagreed with:

(Note that the disagreeing with *that my quote* is what cause my conversation with you)

budaatum:

Really? I strongly disagree!

What are you disagreeing about? This, actually:

OpenYourEyes1:

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork.

When people have become slaves/servants of satan, how will satan not constantly use them for the above things I mention in my post you disagreed with?
Or you insist that those can resist satan without being truely saved by GOD?
Children of GOD will live in constant holiness otherwise they are not children of GOD. So you know who the slaves of satan are now? It's the handwork of the *puppet master*. [the one who controls sinners who are not truely saved]

Someone even said satan does not exist. He was "applauded" by *many*. No child of GOD will say that... and those who are not blinded will not *like* that statement... (assuming they don't commit sin constantly, and the comments were unintentional).
Another commenter trying to get me not to blame satan for his works.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
buda disagrees with the following:

Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan"

We all know the chaos in our country Nigeria is created by us Nigerians. It is we, and not satan, who disobey laws, do yahoo yahoo, act corruptly and drive on the wrong side of our roads and are too ignorant to accept responsibility for what we do, and none of the chaos we create will stop until we abandon our ignorant chaotic ways.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2020
budaatum:
buda disagrees with the following:

We all know the chaos in our country Nigeria is created by us Nigerians. It is we, and not satan, who disobey laws, do yahoo yahoo, act corruptly and drive on the wrong side of our roads and are too ignorant to accept responsibility for what we do, and none of the chaos we create will stop until we abandon our ignorant chaotic ways.

Well, you said you guys do those^... I didn't say that.
Anyway, I am referring to street riots and burning of things in babylon. That should be pretty easy to stop as a leader if you do what pleases GOD and HE is on your side. But satan is not interested in stopping the choas in babylon, in order to blame the system, change the democratic structure and mount fully as king and dictator. He is creating the choas in babylon(i am not talking about Nigeria). What I post on this Nairaland Section will speak for itself in the future. It's Truth and Prophesies from GOD. So, don't disregard them.

Choas definition:
1. complete disorder; utter confusion

2. extreme confusion or disorder

chaos
noun ≡ disorder , confusion , mayhem , anarchy, lawlessness, pandemonium , entropy, bedlam , tumult , disorganization The country appears to be sliding towards chaos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Well, you said you guys do those^... I didn't say that.
Anyway, I am referring to street riots and burning of things in babylon. That should be pretty easy to stop as a leader if you do what pleases GOD and HE is on your side. But satan is not interested in stopping the choas in babylon, in order to blame the system, change the democratic structure and mount fully as king and dictator. He is creating the choas in babylon(i am not talking about Nigeria). What I post on this Nairaland Section will speak for itself in the future. It's Truth and Prophesies from GOD. So, don't disregard them.

Choas definition:
1. complete disorder; utter confusion

2. extreme confusion or disorder

chaos
noun ≡ disorder , confusion , mayhem , anarchy, lawlessness, pandemonium , entropy, bedlam , tumult , disorganization The country appears to be sliding towards chaos.

Part of the problem we face here is context, as in we often are not considering the same context. You seem to be talking about the forest of evil that others do while I am more concerned with the beam in my own eyes. I'm going to take from our conversation here, the clarification of context, in any future engagements I have with you.

I posted the following in another thread and was reminded of it by your post above.

budaatum:

LordReed post=93668836:
Here's something our Christian Trumpists might enjoy lol:

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could-american-evangelicals-spot-the-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286769_20200907130636301_jpeg_jpeg344de12f96ae54fa86cdf5303689d103

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286770_20200907130613526_jpeg_jpeg0d3924b0b822257cdc6933a1f028e9e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286771_20200907130534716_jpeg_jpeg5537bbee1b2c147fe1dab59a855307b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286778_20200907130925700_jpeg_jpeg0aa3bf413797f9c8c77566d781f015c6

The person refered to sounds like the one you call "leader", and would be called "satan" or "controlled by satan" by some, at least by those who oppose him, and honestly speaking, it "should be pretty easy" for him to stop the chaos if he were a leader who did what pleases God and had God on his side, but as we can see, he does not, and sounds like Pharoah whom plagues and chaos are ravaging but refuses to acknowledge the fact that its because God is displeased with him. Amazingly, his supporters think God is on his side. It's like the Egyptians whom Moses is telling to let the Israelites go telling Moses they, the Egyptians, are the true worshippers of God, so therefore, the Israelites should remain their slaves despite all the plagues!

That said, yes, some would say satan is controlling the parties involved, but as you might have noted, when I, buda, do evil, it is I, buda, who is responsible for doing that evil, and I feel you are the same (or at least, I hope we are), because we can recognise our responsibility for picking up our cross and following Christ instead of allowing satan to control us to do the evil we do. The cross may at times be heavy of course, but we do not give some lame excuse that "satan made us do evil", we take responsibility and repent and pray "forgive us our trespasses".

The pandemic and "street riots and burning of things in babylon" are plagues and are a result of God rising against the abundance of evil that is in the heart of the ruler of Babylon. I can just hope their term is limited or the plagues be limited to them because satan can not ever win over God.
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2020
budaatum:

Part of the problem we face here is context, as in we often are not considering the same context. You seem to be talking about the forest of evil that others do while I am more concerned with the beam in my own eyes. I'm going to take from our conversation here, the clarification of context, in any future engagements I have with you.

I posted the following in another thread and was reminded of it by your post above.

The person refered to sounds like the one you call "leader", and would be called "satan" or "controlled by satan" by some, at least by those who oppose him, and honestly speaking, it "should be pretty easy" for him to stop the chaos if he were a leader who did what pleases God and had God on his side, but as we can see, he does not, and sounds like Pharoah whom plagues and chaos are ravaging but refuses to acknowledge the fact that its because God is displeased with him. Amazingly, his supporters think God is on his side. It's like the Egyptians whom Moses is telling to let the Israelites go telling Moses they, the Egyptians, are the true worshippers of God, so therefore, the Israelites should remain their slaves despite all the plagues!

That said, yes, some would say satan is controlling the parties involved, but as you might have noted, when I, buda, do evil, it is I, buda, who is responsible for doing that evil, and I feel you are the same (or at least, I hope we are), because we can recognise our responsibility for picking up our cross and following Christ instead of allowing satan to control us to do the evil we do. The cross may at times be heavy of course, but we do not give some lame excuse that "satan made us do evil", we take responsibility and repent and pray "forgive us our trespasses".

The pandemic and "street riots and burning of things in babylon" are plagues and are a result of God rising against the abundance of evil that is in the heart of the ruler of Babylon. I can just hope their term is limited or the plagues be limited to them because satan can not ever win over God.

I think I will end this here and focus on other important things.
GOD bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
He wanted to make it worldwide then, in order to take full control of many places. But the choas is currently restricted to where he reigns strongly. I was shown this in vision. That was exactly when I started this post: https://www.nairaland.com/5758082/saw-yesterday-bad-movies-songs

Note that when you see racist posts and other evil, it's satan handwork. His intentions is to provoke people and get them to start sinning and behaving foolishly. They are not random posts. They are intentional. Always skip them without reading, when you find them. The human mind that is not hardened with the Word of GOD is so fragile. Avoid reading random posts from the worldly people and from wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...

Re: Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" by budaatum: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slave Trade And The African Gods / Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? / Bishop Okonkwo… At 65, ‘all I Ever Want To Do Is Serve And Serve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.