Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. (2641 Views)

Three Brothers, 13 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC For Fraud / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by nairafamedotcom: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Popular Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord with over 500k followers was today arrested By EFCC for internet fraud all his white Benz Seized.

Read full gist and watch video HERE

Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Nbotee(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2020
I dont know if perpetrating fraud comes with loss of common sense.. U not only display ur fraudulently gotten wealth on social media but also go by useless fraudulent names like Otunba wire, Cash Lord, Cash dis, Dollar Bills, and some really funny fraudulent names as well...

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Kriss216: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Nbotee:
I dont know if perpetrating fraud comes with loss of common sense.. U not only display ur fraudulently gotten wealth on social media but also go by useless fraudulent names like Otunba wire, Cash Lord, Cash dis, Dollar Bills, and some really funny fraudulent names as well...
The money no gonsee if you add fraudulent name. It's in their constitution.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by daddytime(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Stealing from the hardworking innocent under false pretenses is evil and classless. You end up driving some of these victims to their early graves after wiping off their life savings and retirement benefits.

So many of them end up losing their homes, families, jobs, end up on the streets homeless, and most times find solace in drugs.

How do you expect to cause people such pains and except to enjoy the proceeds therefrom in peace?

Remember karma, remember the consequences of living on blood money.

There is more gain and that piece of mind when earning from your sweat no matter how little.

To all the legit hustlers, please, do not allow any pant-sagging dreadlock wearing young man to make you feel like a failure or entice you to live life on the fast lane. You see that life on the fast lane, it is a highway to everlasting doom and destruction. Take this from me, please. Your efforts and grinding will be rewarded over time.

The evil and thieving ones amongst our leaders who are enemies of State aren't exempted from this natural justice either so, do not be too quick to envy or use them as an excuse to lead an evil life.

Las las whatever is garnered crookedly always finds a way to dissipate the same way it came. It's a standard and a given.

If in doubt check my siggy because I have walked the walk so many years ago and now talking the talk..

You can do better and change the narratives, Nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Watching
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by GOFRONT(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Na wao.....Our bitcoins are no longer safe.
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by OfeAchi: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Fish brain hustlers.
If you keep a low profile, you won't be caught.
Statistics has shown that 91.66% of scammers (including polithiefcians) always go Scot free.
The dude above me talking about evil catching up with looters, what do you have to say about;
IBB
PMB
BAT
OBJ
AA
Dino
Amaechi
Etc

I'm about to be elected as a councillor in one of the Northern states. I know that I will loot, but I'll keep it on a low.

Almajiri Amaka
Almajiri kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by davillian(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2020
They are making efcc job very easy grin
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Mayng01(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2020
If capital punishment is not imposed on political looters & cybercrime/ fraud. This country is finished. Truth is bitter. That is just the fact.
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by dopedan(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Go legit
My late mom always told me anything doing is worth doing well

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Yahoo boys and palm angels sef grin
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by 9icest: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Yahoo boys and the curse of self sabotage. I mean what do you gain from all this rubbish show offs? For my very boring area wey babes nor even dey, Yahoo boys they try seduce house wives with cars and them go sit for outside the street banging music from their cars. Na so landlords file petition and dem come carry all of them. The thing wey pain me pass be say, all that money dem dey spend ontop olosho and drinks and cars, why God no send that kind money to good financial manager like me. As in this life nor balance at all
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
know this guy nah
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
9icest:
Yahoo boys and the curse of self sabotage. I mean what do you gain from all this rubbish show offs? For my very boring area wey babes nor even dey, Yahoo boys they try seduce house wives with cars and them go sit for outside the street banging music from their cars. Na so landlords file petition and dem come carry all of them. The thing wey pain me pass be say, all that money dem dey spend ontop olosho and drinks and cars, why God no send that kind money to good financial manager like me. As in this life nor balance at all
goan buy laptop and hustle then use ur cash out money for charity. Na ur type go get money and forget your G’s.
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by emmy512: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg someone explain to me:
All this guys that want to buy Walmart,apple,tesco and other gifts cards including Bitcoin.
What is their aim, is it laundering stolen money or they are the yahoo boys themselves
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by winkmart: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
ota lenu
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by DeltanMan: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
He shot himself. Look at all his videos on Instagram about transaction and he dey show account balance.
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Airbed: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
StillmaticOG,s

Na them took my babe alway cause I no dey drive benz....

But Now am more worth than benz...

Babe has been used and dumped..
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by ghostwriter0147: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
14 members might have been removed, but over 50 new members just joined the group chat.
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by punisha: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
God really protects his own...
Same person I just chatted on Friday after going through his IG asking him to sell me some BTC and he read and ignored me.

Na so my hard earned money for go?! Lol
Best to fear all these bloggers because it was Instablog that made me even think he was legit to buy from.
Re: Instagram Celebrity, Bitcoin Lord & 13 Others Was Arrested By EFCC For Fraud. by Mywd: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
OfeAchi:
Fish brain hustlers.
If you keep a low profile, you won't be caught.
Statistics has shown that 91.66% of scammers (including polithiefcians) always go Scot free.
The dude above me talking about evil catching up with looters, what do you have to say about;
IBB
PMB
BAT
OBJ
AA
Dino
Amaechi
Etc

I'm about to be elected as a councillor in one of the Northern states. I know that I will loot, but I'll keep it on a low.

Almajiri Amaka
Almajiri kwenu!

Go on with ur looting sir... And thw corntree keeps getting worse just like a dullard like you..

(1) (Reply)

Blue berry / See What This Girl Is Doing With This Snake...this Video Will Shock You / Nigerian Navy Abducted Nigerian Merchant Navy Boss In Front Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.