Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Blue berry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blue berry (2641 Views)

Police Nab Leader Of “berry Boys” Cult Recruiting On Facebook / Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by yuping(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Any time any day I will say to no to crime Mr. Moses No try but how do you pay for something Luke this.
Re: Blue berry by Privatedetect(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin Mr moses the scammer. So he started evading after collecting money. Fear people
Re: Blue berry by GOFRONT(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
They are always engrossed or busy....

This is their language: "Sorry I have been very busy"

"Sorry, I am just returning from the office"

"Sorry its been a very busy day for me today"

When you hear any of the above from an Online businessman or woman, just know that you are on a one chance bridge.

4 Likes

Re: Blue berry by obumsway(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
But @Op ... Where did you know Mr Moses ? Is he a lecturer ? .... Pls reply so that we can know how to help out

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by kelvin1191(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is the admission still on going? Which other school did you apply that is still admitting? Next time, don't pay money until you see your name. Just sign a bond to pay after admission. If really him get connect, he won't be afraid of1 payment after service.
Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by Bolaji26(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Go rent soldiers.

Dey no go collect pass 10k.

Them go threaten the guy and collect ur money instantly for you

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by Boogyman557: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool na people like una de make me blast pesin my kala 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U. staff scam u and u no fit get sense. oga still SCAM u.. abobi I swear down, any wer wey I see u. I go use my old kala blast ur left leg then use my new kala blast ur right leg. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: Blue berry by Boogyman557: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool na people like una de make me blast pesin leg wit my kala 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U. staff scam u and u no fit get sense. oga still SCAM u.. abobi I swear down, any wer wey I see u. I go use my old kala blast ur left leg then use my new kala blast ur right leg. WTF MAN
Re: Blue berry by samuel051: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holy gram
Op post his name's,phone numbers and account number, including his pic and tag h a scammer,once someone runs a simple search about him online,it automatically displays he is a scammer,he won't get any government job,visa or any reputation left..if he calss you for settlement, collect half a million before you edit his details,else he remains a scammer fir life.
Wtf man.

5 Likes

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by samuel051: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Adrian98:

Name and all is in the post
ok
Re: Blue berry by BigSarah(f): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't they have an office?
Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by Atk1nson(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Apparently Engr Moses is on NL,

@isoh this is for you....do the needful and refund his money

@op ,Also I guess you know his workplace , what is stopping you from getting the law enforcement agents involved

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Chummynoni(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
@OP, permit me to say that you are not wise. I even thought the bandit moses was working in unilag either teaching or Non-teaching staff. You paid someone in PH for an admission in Unilag? And you are even in lagos? Most of you guys would be forming streetwise on nairaland but reverse is the case in reality. You are in lagos, and you can't take a walk to Akoka to ask old students or people working at admin how admission parole is run, but you decided to send a thief that doesn't even know where Unilag is ,your money to run parol for you .Funny. @moses , I know you are seeing this, pay him back his money, if not, the money would be used in caring for sickness. Ire oo

2 Likes

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by HonestFriend: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Same thing happened to me wen I got admission although he was working in d none academic staff department .. My name came out without his help after I paid him.. he then told me to pay school fees on time so that my admission wil not be void...

I told him to send me the school account number to pay school fee, he sent his personal account number saying that he will have to pay it himself.. As person wen need d admission well well nai I pay the money... He started tell stories upon stories until towards the end of the semester, It worries me a lot my gp dropped because I was having difficulty writing exam..

Wen I told one security man in my school the man was shocked.. The man went to report him to d school CSO... The CSO went to report to my HOD, My HOD told me to go and put it on writing and make a photo copy of the bank receipt and bring it to his office on Monday..

On that Monday I package everything put for envelope as I dey go deliver d package for my hod office nai the man appear from no where with part of the money, I told him that I must collect the complete money as I gave him..

He quickly went to get it..

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Privatedetect(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Op post his name's,phone numbers and account number, including his pic and tag h a scammer,once someone runs a simple search about him online,it automatically displays he is a scammer,he won't get any government job,visa or any reputation left..if he calss you for settlement, collect half a million before you edit his details,else he remains a scammer fir life.
Wtf man.
He's even a nairalander. @isoh grin
Re: Blue berry by Privatedetect(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Isoh you saw this post you refused to say anything. You think you are smart
Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue
Re: Blue berry by samuel051: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Privatedetect:

He's even a nairalander. @isoh grin
holy gram
You kid me not??
Op don't bother yourself,he is screwed already
Don't listen to anything he may say after now,if you no cashout like 500k from him head,na you fuckup..
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Blue berry by Adrian98(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Blue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akbak Nig Ltd / 19-year-old 'yahoo Boy' Sets 24-year-old Girlfriend Ablaze Over Adultery / Nigerian Navy Abducted Nigerian Merchant Navy Boss In Front Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.