Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 5) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 5) (117 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 5) by emekakalu26(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Welcome back to today's Series which is
part five(5).
Just have it in mind that we are getting to
that promise land, where we can sit down comfortably and eat the food.
It is one thing to know something, and
another platform to apply what you know
( it's called wisdom in display)...and one of
the reasons why you haven't apply such
thing you said you know is in two stages... a) You haven't gained deep details about
such thing.
b) You haven't decided to move out in
motion to doing such thing.
This are few forces that can be holding
someone back from starting any project. I know by now, you'll be waiting to know
the name of this food(book) I've been
cooking for you( but wait ooo, our 'female
being' are really doing a great job inside
the kitchen; Just cooking one thing inside
the kitchen is almost taking me centuries to prepare...thank God it's their ministry ooo).
Do you know what?
Come September this
year, I must come out of this kitchen that
has been taking my time from seeing
visitors in my house. Once I succeed in coming out from that
kitchen, and you come and eat that food,
you'll
see and testy the difference between
having
a brain and having a mind( you may not get it right, not until you eat this food).
Let me just end today's series here...my
pot is placed on fire ooo.
Have a nice weekend.
To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Book_Launching_ Series

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Desirable Apps And Software For Android Smartphones And Computers. / GMAT Live Online Course In India / Scholarship Applications For Graduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.