Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. (1114 Views)

World Gym San Diego Reviews: A Fitness Haven For All / Manchester United Fans go Spiritual In Prayer Ahead Of So'ton Match In Ke / Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Please, who has used timetowintips ? Am about to sub their monthly plan with 9k. Just want to know if they are legit cos i have tried google search on them, but still can't get anything on them. They have a website and telegram channel as well as a twitter handle.
Re: Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. by Omoniyiayo1: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please did you later subscribe for timetowin.co.ke, just want to know maybe they are legit
Re: Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. by Wambuisa: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Scam dont pay, they post fake results. They won't answer your message after paying.

1 Like

Re: Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. by Chegesapa: 6:05am On Sep 29, 2023
I paid 4,000 ksh and I never won angry angry angry, SCAM
Re: Timetowintips.co.ke Reviews. by brosiye99(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2023
I am happy I saw this thread. I was on the verge of paying for one of their packages. They must be a scam. They're games are too perfect. Imagine getting correct scores constantly everyday. If they were that successful, they won't be marketing VIP services. Scammers are everywhere.

The one that I had to take time to study to know it's a scam is that their turkey fixed tickets only cuts once or twice in a while month. No one should subscribe to them. Use your common sense to cook up your own small odds and play.

(1) (Reply)

South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 / Ronaldo: Al Nassr Terminates Contract With Cameroon Striker Aboubakar / What Team Do You Like Most In "n.b.a' Basketball. And Who Are Your Fav Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.