Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married (75743 Views)

Wedding Guest Captured Touching Bride Inappropriately At Church Wedding (Video) / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by BadBradley: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Maxymilliano:

A court summons without any sitting, now automatically translated into a ruling that the new couple could go on with their life ?

Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

I'm sure the Pastor and his wife are using "King Solomon version of the Bible ... grin
your type is very rare. Fucking intelligent. Reading the article,I know the church had arranged the woman for one of their miserable unlucky male members.

3 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Johnsown1(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Two version of stories. Return the pride and give the man chance to be seeing his son. Desolve the marriage, chikina

2 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Kentursky(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Even Satan don dey fear women undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
For such level of betrayal, I will be pleased if after the man disrupted the wedding, he still didn't accept her back to his home as a wife. What nonesense shocked...how can you be treating marriage as shifting cultivation, even when u know that u still have an active subscription with a man which has not expired shocked.. Truely hoes aren't loyal. Whatever food they cooked for the event can serve as Covid 19 palliatives for spectators who had the patience to watch the drama.
Did you even care to read the full story?
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by stormborn28(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Sandypearl:
Every story has two side just like a coin has two side.
meeeeeennnhhhh ..so whenever she drops the child in church at 6pm and return at 11pm ,she was receiving olambebe
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by malakaimoscondo: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The man said he paid #280,000 for Uromi bride price.... hmmmmmm

Where for Uromi be that shocked
uromi for kano ...sabi I they owk now?
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Harrybliss(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2020
tungamaje:
“The woman suffered with him when he was completely incapacitated. Whenever he soiled his body, the woman cleaned him up and bore all the pains. None of his family members showed her love after he left. And now, they want to destroy her new marriage. Is that not wickedness?” she queried. [/b][b]

What sort of prophetess is this? Is that what you preach in your church? Is marriage not for better or for worse? What would you advise her if she encounters a similar problem with the new husband?
I just tire ooo
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by stormborn28(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Gracealone:
Na real wah.
To sit down in your corner and pass judgement in a marriage issue, based on few, incomplete details that both sides chose to divulge, is quite preposterous.
i pity who no fear that bride oooooo.... Court summon equal to divorce grin grin grin grin
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Sultty(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Mad wife. crazy prophetess. U can now see why d church is corrupt? A prophetess or a criminal He was served a divorce paper but did he give his consent, did he signed d divorce papers

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nigeria only recognises court wedding which they did not do. So in the eyes of the law, they are not married.

She is free to do as she pleases either way. What manner of fuckery a man teaming with his relatives to disrupt a wedding of a so called former wife or current wife? He must be so jobless, destitute and with low self esteem.

When a woman is fed-up, aint nothing you can do about it. Its just that simple. All of you quoting 4 better 4 worse should go force her to stay in marriage she has already checked out of.

The man and his family members are very stupid to even bother traveling all the way from the east just to disrupt a wedding.

The guy should have focused on getting better and getting his life back on track. One less issue to bother about.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by stormborn28(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
frankyychiji:
This is not smart at all.

You want batches to be loyal? You got three scrotum?

If you put and e no gree enter, don't force it, pull it out.
chai!!! If I put am e no entre make i pull am out? Okokobiokor Oghene biko
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by vickydevoka(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked This story get as he b. The guy say he pay N280k bride price, d woman say na N25k he pay. D man say he sell land and car to take care of d woman and child. The prophetess say d guy dey use d woman beg for money, later sell all him property abandon girl and na her church raise money for their upkeep, accomodation and hospital surgery. Na hu we go believe now But pride price of N280k for Edo looks fishy. Abeg anyone from dat side wey fit confirm weda bride price dey reach dat kain amount for Uromi?
U Neva marry b4. En get place way bride price na 1k buh list na 1 million after u finish everything u fit spend reach 1.2 million

2 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Albatross1: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
I just pity the new guy, she is getting married to..
She can't be trusted, for a woman that couldn't cope with the storms in her first marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
All these fake Churches sef. When did court summon turn to divorce? Imagine the fake Prophetess talking trash.

You want to Wed a married woman without returning the bride price?

Na wa o
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by NkemChukwudi: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Justiceori2019:
It is unfair for the court to decide the matter without hearing from Osadebe. No matter the delay, Osadebe should have been allowed to appear in court to explain his on version of the matter before the court decides, he has the right for fair hearing.
Osadebe haven paid Gloria's bride price which haven't been refunded, the marriage is still active.

SEE THIS ONE, says who?
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
For such level of betrayal, I will be pleased if after the man disrupted the wedding, he still didn't accept her back to his home as a wife. What nonesense shocked...how can you be treating marriage as shifting cultivation, even when u know that u still have an active subscription with a man which has not expired shocked.. Truely hoes aren't loyal. Whatever food they cooked for the event can serve as Covid 19 palliatives for spectators who had the patience to watch the drama.
when I read the line that stated that the woman is from EDO state, I give up, Edo women?! The guy shouldn't be wasting his time.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by francium001: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sometimes whenever our parents advices on any matter let's learn to calm down and ask them questions and not claim we are more educated, more travelled and in a computer world.

all these problems would have eluded mr. Osadebe if he had atleast listened to his mother.

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Openbusiness: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
vickydevoka:

U Neva marry b4. En get place way bride price na 1k buh list na 1 million after u finish everything u fit spend reach 1.2 million
am a family man. D mata no b about everything went he spend, he mention dat wan aside. But he said na 280K him pay for bride price alone itself. D wife say na 25k. Am starting to think d wife version of d story is more accurate than d guy own.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by ORIAYO70(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:

Guy wahalai u no fit kee me with laff
Serving wedding food as palliative food, u no
good at all. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Fweezy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Its been 4 months now, this guy is probably on the same route too as of now.....destination: - disaster

Bullshit just like karma will always come round full circle.

https://www.nairaland.com/5806944/anambra-wants-marry-edo

MODS: Please be kind enough to push this to the FP so that I can get advise from this great forum. E.&.O.E please.

I will definitely try to make it very conscice. I'm from Anambra and I have the intention to marry this girl from Edo state, I have been left with so many thoughts about how well it will go and what family members and friends will see this decision.

Please friends, I need a very candid advise about this very issue because it's really giving me a great worry. I'm just on the cross road right now.

I have told my best friend about my intention but he told me that he has not been to that state before and such doesn't know how their women are in terms of marriage.

I have not seen any Anambra man that married an Edo girl, I'm just sceptical about how this will work.

I love her very much as she is very supportive, kind and loving., Most times I bring up issues just to scare her away but she always come back.

Please advise a brother here as I understand marriage is for better for worse! I don't want to regret anything in the future.

Thanks for reading., Please no bashing. If you so do, I will gladly accept that but do give in your thoughts.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by playapayaski: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Is mother cool with the girl?
Do you know her family history, at last a little?
And for that better for worse part, sorry it no longer exists to be honest.. I pray you enjoy ur union BUT if after a person husband/wife tries their possible best to make it work and the other refuses and is bent on calamity then PARK YOUR BAGS and leave.. IT IS NO LONGER A DO OR DIE AFFAIR MY BROTHER, but all the same goodluck whatever your decision is..
Fweezy:
Its been 4 months now, this guy is probably on the same route too as of now.....destination: - disaster

Bullshit just like karma will always come round full circle.

https://www.nairaland.com/5806944/anambra-wants-marry-edo

MODS: Please be kind enough to push this to the FP so that I can get advise from this great forum. E.&.O.E please.

I will definitely try to make it very conscice. I'm from Anambra and I have the intention to marry this girl from Edo state, I have been left with so many thoughts about how well it will go and what family members and friends will see this decision.

Please friends, I need a very candid advise about this very issue because it's really giving me a great worry. I'm just on the cross road right now.

I have told my best friend about my intention but he told me that he has not been to that state before and such doesn't know how their women are in terms of marriage.

I have not seen any Anambra man that married an Edo girl, I'm just sceptical about how this will work.

I love her very much as she is very supportive, kind and loving., Most times I bring up issues just to scare her away but she always come back.

Please advise a brother here as I understand marriage is for better for worse! I don't want to regret anything in the future.

Thanks for reading., Please no bashing. If you so do, I will gladly accept that but do give in your thoughts.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
The bitter truth is that there is no such claim as faithful or loyal married women again ! These women's level of faithfulness is proportional to the level or volume of your bank account ! That you're doing well and taking good care of your wife does not guarantee that she is not cheating on you ! You'll be shocked when you finally get to know about her numerous illicit affairs.

#fearwomen.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Anaerobi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
guy222:
She did not attain the husband mother burial and for 7years the husband has been in the village for treatment and she neverd visited him to no wasup. To me the woman has been seriously praying for the sickness to kill her husband but God no gree.
my guy, her story weak me. the pastor's wife too surprised me with her statement.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by TemmyT002(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
tungamaje:
“The woman suffered with him when he was completely incapacitated. Whenever he soiled his body, the woman cleaned him up and bore all the pains. None of his family members showed her love after he left. And now, they want to destroy her new marriage. Is that not wickedness?” she queried. [/b][b]

What sort of prophetess is this? Is that what you preach in your church? Is marriage not for better or for worse? What would you advise her if she encounters a similar problem with the new husband?

You sef see am
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by iretinyeee(f): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
What kind of prophetess is this? How can she supports divorce. God is watching
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by LandMann: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:

Stop reading headlines... Go back and read the entire piece. You're part of the problems we face in this country. Always jumping to conclusions without reading to understand an issue
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by semyman: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Churches always after the money, why would you want to go ahead with the wedding in the face of an objection?
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:

It must be uromi in anambra state. Esan bride price wey no dey pass 25 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Tremple8v: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
I no even know who to believe , He be like say this one pass me .
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by frankyychiji(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
stormborn28:
chai!!! If I put am e no entre make i pull am out? Okokobiokor Oghene biko
Yesso no forcing!
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Blackestjunior(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
280k for bride price

Omo the wife na im property oo
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by verminnel(f): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:

he is a bloody liar I am also from esan in Edo state and never has it been heard that anyone paid such amount as bride price..he can go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.