Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mentor For Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mentor For Online Business (339 Views)

If You Can't Afford A Mentor For Trading. You Should Check This Out / How To Find A Mentor For Your Business / In Need Of A Mentor For Exportation Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentor For Online Business by gentlesinna(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2020
I seriously need a mentor for any online business. Please who is ready to teach me....
Re: Mentor For Online Business by JumpByte: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Check my threads and send me a mail
Re: Mentor For Online Business by gentlesinna(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2020
JumpByte:
Check my threads and send me a mail
ok.....sent
Re: Mentor For Online Business by Seniorwriter(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
gentlesinna:
I seriously need a mentor for any online business. Please who is ready to teach me....

OP firstly you must identify or state which you would like to indulge in out of the two types below;
#To be a freelancer(capital not really needed) online and earn.
#To invest with a capital online and earn.

Only then can people like me post very useful hints or details for you to follow and start to earn.

NB
Try not to want to do both options simultaneously you might not be able to gain full mastery and in the long run become half baked!

Cheers
Re: Mentor For Online Business by gentlesinna(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
The first one will be nice
Seniorwriter:

OP firstly you must identify or state which you would like to indulge in out of the two types below;
#To be a freelancer(capital not really needed) online and earn.
#To invest with a capital online and earn.

Only then can people like me post very useful hints or details for you to follow and start to earn.

NB
Try not to want to do both options simultaneously you might not be able to gain full mastery and in the long run become half baked!

Cheers
Re: Mentor For Online Business by Toluwarnih(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Check out digital content creation plus copywriting
Re: Mentor For Online Business by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
gentlesinna:

Start with this ....
Free Affiliate Marketing Tools >>>>

You can use the Live Chat on the page to chat with PADDY for mentorship.
Re: Mentor For Online Business by Seniorwriter(m): 5:04am On Sep 02, 2020
gentlesinna:
The first one will be nice

Okay....
You'll need an online set skill(if you have) then go ahead to register as a freelancer in most freelance sites(Upwork, freelancer, payperhour e.t.c).
If you don't have then you'll need to learn....you can put in for an LTE(Learn To Earn) program.
It all depends on how much you desire to Earn weekly or Monthly!

Create gigs and get contacted to do tasks for negotiable fees.

Cheers

NB
You can always reach me via Facebook Messenger if youget stuck up as you progress.
Re: Mentor For Online Business by gentlesinna(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok....thanks
Seniorwriter:

Okay....
You'll need an online set skill(if you have) then go ahead to register as a freelancer in most freelance sites(Upwork, freelancer, payperhour e.t.c).
If you don't have then you'll need to learn....you can put in for an LTE(Learn To Earn) program.
It all depends on how much you desire to Earn weekly or Monthly!

Create gigs and get contacted to do tasks for negotiable fees.

Cheers

NB
You can always reach me via Facebook Messenger if youget stuck up as you progress.
Re: Mentor For Online Business by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 02, 2020
gentlesinna:

WhatsApp me through the Link on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Lol..scamed By 08021821208 / How To Make More Money On Fiverr / Mine $0.1 Every Hour Through An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.