Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If You Can't Afford A Mentor For Trading. You Should Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Can't Afford A Mentor For Trading. You Should Check This Out (279 Views)

Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? / How To Find A Mentor For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Afford A Mentor For Trading. You Should Check This Out by Adenugbaraphael(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Many people are willing to trade and earn money by themselve rather than giving a third party to work for them. But they could not afford to get a mentor because of the ridiculous fee they give.
There is always a solution to every problem.

I'm available if you are in need of private trading tutorial videos at affordable rate. WhatsApp me for more information and proofs.

Re: If You Can't Afford A Mentor For Trading. You Should Check This Out by Dagelv: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
In my opinion, mentors are good only for beginners in trading actually. If we speak about professional traders, then they don't need mentors services as far as I concerned. To my mind, mentors should be used only in case of total misunderstanding of trading activity. Not all rookies can afford mentors services, because they are quite expensive for beginners. I believe that all of the rookies come to trading mainly because they need money. They try to start off with a smal deposit and it's okay actually. In this case they should just believe in themselves. They shouldn't think about mentors at all.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Mentor For Trading. You Should Check This Out by AshleyJohnson13: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thank you very much for the information I found it useful to implement in the platform that I am currently using as a form of test I hope it works out on the https://www.kaigaifxforex.com/ site to earn more money and above all to manage my accounts since that way I will earn more in purchases of bitcoins or I do not know what other cryptocurrency to select ..

(1) (Reply)

5 High Income Businesses That'll Generate You At Least 750k Per Month. / Top Three Digital Skill That Can Earn You Daily Credit Alert / Looking For Tin-can To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.