Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu (1558 Views)

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / 2023: No End To Zoning Until South/North East Produce President - Orji Kalu / Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Bannylove13:

Kalu was two time best Nigeria governor...
From 99 to 2007 .. he was nicknamed “ Action Governor “
Where was Tinubu then and most Yoruba governors.. and what was their achievement..

And which governor from 99 to 2020 .. is not a thief?

I see Kalu and I see Abia state. You can tell a man by his fruit.

One can't compare what Kalu did in Abia State with what Peter Obi did in Anambra and what David Umahi is currently doing in Ebonyi. Fine Kalu is clearly a better politician than those lots, but that's where it starts and end for him. I don't see him as an administrator, he's probably going to be a Northern stooge. That's not what Igbo want.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by flyingpig: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Bannylove13:

Umu azi grin

Ana ede ...
no mind the young mind. He doesn't understand Nigeria, likens it to a Disney land.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Lol.

This guy is a clown.

The sad part is that his people will support him massively.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by flyingpig: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

One can't compare what Kalu did in Abia State with what Peter Obi did in Anambra and what David Umahi is currently doing in Ebonyi. Fine Kalu is clearly a better politician than those lots, but that's where it starts and end for him. I don't see him as an administrator, he's probably going to be a Northern stooge. That's not what Igbo want.
and you think forcing down our own preferred candidate against their wish will make us win the presidency? We better thread carefully lest we lose our advantage and the SW will punish us for it ( use backyard take the throne ). Simply heavy diplomacy with Kanu to do our infrastructure when he emerges is all that is needed not this pull him down syndrome. Who is stopping Umahi from building bridges? It is not our fault he is non-challant to the office or not as acceptable to the North, as kalu.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You mean the North won't vote during APC presidential primaries because it was zoned to the South?

He is just trying to checkmate Southwest with his Northern connections
negleting his region and their kingmakers where other candidates will emerge..u forgot dat,the southwest have more political ties with the north than east.yes.u know dat.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by flyingpig: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

This guy is a clown.

The sad part is that his people will support him massively.
and he'll win with northern supporr

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Charlezs(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
9jaBlogger:

Same Obi that could not win his Unit in 2019?
Is that possible?? He is way beyond a VP that couldn't win his Unit after they rented canopy for the voters, shared Chicken and drink, still lost to Atiku and Peter obi
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Lavisha(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2020
olodo
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Charlezs(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Bannylove13:

Umu azi grin

Ana ede ...

It's easy to castigate people's opinions, when you either don't have any at all or your opinion is too dumb for you to share.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
and you think forcing down our own preferred candidate against their wish will make us win the presidency? We better thread carefully lest we lose our advantage and the SW will punish us for it ( use backyard take the throne ). Simply heavy diplomacy with Kanu to do our infrastructure when he emerges is all that is needed not this pull him down syndrome. Who is stopping Umahi from building bridges? It is not our fault he is non-challant to the office or not as acceptable to the North, as kalu.

You don't get me.

Kalu can win election. But Kalu will not do jack for South East in terms of infrastructure. He simply doesn't know how to do that. He'll just waste our chance, no more no less. If we are just interested in the Presidency for sake of it, then Kalu may be able to deliver it. To expect anything beyond that is go against the evidence.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by PureGoldh(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Lwkmd
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by flyingpig: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You don't get me.

Kalu can win election. But Kalu will not do jack for South East in terms of infrastructure. He simply doesn't know how to do that. He'll just waste our chance, no more no less. If we are just interested in the Presidency for sake of it, then Kalu may be able to deliver it. To expect anything beyond that is go against the evidence.
if we can get him to appoint Umahi as minister of works or transport ( railways ), you would see wonders in SE kiss
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by flyingpig: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Lavisha:
olodo
bigot. Disgusting to see a lady bigot. Made in yoruba bigot!
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
if we can get him to appoint Umahi as minister of works or transport ( railways ), you would see wonders in SE kiss

That could work. That's if he listens.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Charlezs(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You don't get me.

Exactly my point. You just said it all
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Bannylove13: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Bro how much was state allocation as of 99’ compare that to what Governors are getting now..
And works been carried out.. 99’ mbadinuju was recieving 730 mill as state allocation ... check that of abia..

In today Nigeria.. the Muslim North control the politics.. and any President must dance to their tune or they push you out..
North won’t give power to person they can’t trust or control.. instead they retain the power..

North owns Nigeria politics.. they’re masters in politics.. even the aboki shoe shiner .. he might be illiterate, but when it comes to politics he go shock you.. politics is their blood..

If igbos want their own Igbo President.. that will be difficult to achieve.. Yoruba tried it with Olu falae .. since then .. they receive sense.. and are realistic now..

If Kalu is given ticket and pdp give igbo Vice... make igbos vote Kalu oh.. and forget the party..

It can never happen the igbo or Yoruba way.. as long as Nigeria is not restructured..

It must always be the Northern calling the shot politically

.... if you no like na war ... you go prepare
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
and he'll win with northern supporr

Well, I don't know about that.

All I know is Nigeria is doomed to a certain death if you vote in that kleptomaniac.

Trust me when I say that he would be worse than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by flyingpig: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:

Well, I don't know about that.

All I know is Nigeria is doomed to a certain death if you vote in that kleptomaniac.

Trust me when I say that he would be worse than Jonathan.
Nigeria didn't doom when buhari won. There's never been this level of neve insecurity since civil war ended and yet Nigeria stands gidigba. So save your fears you are just trying to whisk away the best chances of the SE, the most sellable man to the North, away. So that your own candidate can easily emerge.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Bannylove13: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You don't get me.

You’re wrong
North don’t stop from developing a region.. nope.. they’re not and never against development..
North interest is religion and politics.. unity of Nigeria.. and that’s all..

How wil this stop Kalu from developing East? If he becomes president?

He might as a president turn blind eyes to call for restructuring..
he will definitely turn deaf ears to IPOB and call for Biafra

But development in southeast is a lie.. that’s a Yoruba lie
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Benmob: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2020
angry undecided
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Benmob: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Wetin concern me, d same northern people go fall ur hand. Obi or Osinbajo is d best for me not all diz corrupt looter
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by 9jaBlogger: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Lalasticlala FP please
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by LadyExcellency: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2020
donbachi:
negleting his region and their kingmakers where other candidates will emerge..u forgot dat,the southwest have more political ties with the north than east.yes.u know dat.

This is now about individuals. Orji Kalu has political, social,economic, biological ties with North than any person in the South.

Southwest is not the South rather one third of the South. 8 years - Presidency. 8 years Vice President and still wants another turn when NE, NC and Southeast had none.

Haba, the North is not dumb.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Notatribalist(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Racoon:
Even Orji Uzor Kalu that Kuje prison is still waiting for? This nation is truly irredeemable
My broda I don tire ooo.someone that got convicted and sentence to jail?do I even blame him,we should blame those that even mentioned his name in same sentence with Presidency now..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
LadyExcellency:

This is now about individuals. Orji Kalu has political, social,economic, biological ties with North than any person in the South.

Southwest is not the South rather one third of the South. 8 years - Presidency. 8 years Vice President and still wants another turn when NE, NC and Southeast had none.

Haba, the North is not dumb.
mind u,its not the north dat controls southeast power block.they have strongmen their.atleast he should have started with them.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is ridiculous. The same man that left Kuje Prison few months ago over alleged misappropriation of public funds?! I'm sick of Nigerians letting our leaders recycle themselves, over and over again. These unscrupulous politicians have no shame and until the masses take the bull by it's horns, metaphorically speaking - Nothing positive will happen.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by CHIMaaaah(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
omenka:
Osinbajo I know, Osinbajo I'll vote for and NO ONE ELSE.

Without him on the ballot, I'd simply sit in my room and watch the events play themselves out.

why not vote tinubu grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by ludd2018: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Orji uzor we Igbos don't want president in Nigeria. All we want is Biafra just get this into ur skull
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by 9jaBlogger: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by 9jaBlogger: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Orji Kalu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by LaboPolitics: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lipscomb:
In a saner climes kalu supposedly tied on barrel and fire by 25 squads. Buhari should intensify in his fight against corruption. This kalu international criminal is ridiculing your efforts against indiscipline and corruption.

Feed your greedy lootocrat thieffnubuu to the sawmill first. Enough of your usual yoruba sanctimonous pontifications.

Your yoruba antecedents of painting yourselves whiter than others is well known to all and sundry. No one is buying anymore of your hullabaloos.
Re: 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu by 9jaBlogger: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Shocking Facts About Aisha Yesufu / ##lekkitollgate : Pictures From The Ungoing #occupylekkitollgate Protest / The Hypocrisy Of Ipob Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.