Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators (20435 Views)

Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation Of Garba As NERC Chairman, Others / Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators by Gbase36: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
Permit me to derail, a large percentage of us now see The guy with the moniker Reighteousness99 as a celebrity. We’ve forgotten the likes of Shibaraba, pocohantas, Nwamaikpe, donatan18... these people go beyond face value to evaluate things. Someone spams virtually all the thread propagating a gospel that says only Christians would make heaven, yet we glorify these person amidst the relics and fanaticism we’re already battling? It’s beats my imagination, to see a full graduate reason devoid of common sense. A host of us are suffering from the backfire effect, hence when we are confronted with common reasoning, we quote the Bible and all religious scriptures to justify our folly. It’s truly finished.
I long for the day the black man will give common sense a chance, only then can we create the society we want for ourselves

oga channel your energy to the bad government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators by nedu666: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Read the article before posting.

FTC geng, you hardly ever read beyond the heading.

Government said anyone receiving less than 12 hours power over 1 month can not be charged the new rate.

Tell that to nepa officials when they come to disconnect your light
Re: New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators by cgniyi(m): 4:38am On Sep 02, 2020
ggirl4real:
Provide the electricity first, Nigerians are willing to pay.

We can't continue paying for darkness.

Stop estimated billings.

Provide pre-paid meters to all households in Nigeria at subsidized rates.
Please, it's not as simple as that o! I just paid 8,000 naira and only got 174 units.
In the past, I believe 8k was worth about triple the number of units. I'll be going to their office this week to make inquiries
Re: New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Amen. Like you said. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, just as every writer is a child of its milieu
Chachangi:

Sir/Ma, you’re entitled to your own opinion and Righteousness is entitled to his own opinion.

Now this is my opinion below:

I think you should be more concerned about the section in Nairaland where you are COERCED to swear allegiance to Allah ( Not God, because the God I know, I mean the Father of Jesus doesn’t force us) BEFORE you can comment.

I think the common sense I know should see that as worrisome and not someone who is just expressing himself without forcing anyone.

Remember, this is my
Opinion and I think I am entitled to it.

God bless you in Jesus’ name
Re: New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators by otunbalamba: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dharmiejoe:
The guy in question never forced his preaching down your throat. It's your choice to believe or disregard his opinion. Righteousness 99 opted to use this platform to spread a message he believes can impact positive change to the world. You can also do the same.The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.so quit hating
Re: New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators by Firespitter: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Regardless:
BEDC should be the worst DISCO in Nigeria. Very incompetent and sluggish. We have been bitterly managing the 8hrs of light they give us a day in a central location in Asaba. If FG really meant well for it's citizens, they should be penalising these DISCOS heavily. My transformer spoilt and it took them one whole week to come check it, then boom they drive off saying that the wire that burnt will come from their head office in Benin and not from their branch office in Asaba. It's been up to a month now this foolish people aren't responding at all. After consistent calls to them, one CC agent called me asking me why I'm calling them consistently that they don't have our transformers as among their list of faulty ones. What nonsense I wish I can get that nonsense lady again to tell her word. Na only ladder dem sabi carry with their nonsense trucks. Their other customer care agents keep apologizing and keep forwarding messages to their so called appropriate quarters.

I work from home and it hasn't been funny buying an inflated petrol every day because of some wicked and lax people.
God will surely punish every hand involved in the poor electricity distribution in Nigeria. Nonsense!!

BEDC is bad? Wait until you jam EEDC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: We Will Regulate, Not Shut Down Social Media / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings / PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.